Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6039 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »
Homosexual wanting to know how a man ass tastes hahahahahaha You should know you up games 365. Got pictures of nothing but men with there shirt off on your every post. Dude Dez weirdoz. Keep counting them wierdo.

wow another "weirdoz"...go get em tiger....arggghhhhh ;)

you are on the roll mr

lol @ this nigga callin other people dickriders..he got spiders dick so far down his throat that he cant even see his own dickridin :laugh:

damn TRAVY..do you have any pictures or something? you sound kinda sexy and tough...holla at me :-[

i want a real nigga like you...a real e-thug like you...

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »
what if wayne if that was wayne had some niggas from back home with em gone off that furl...

40 nem woulda had a problem...

if it was him..he charged it to the game.... next time... but somethin jump off...

u can tell them niggas some actors tho... its niggas in the south waitin on shit like this too happen.. a mill ticket in ya backyard..and that somebody u felt disrespected u..right there..

wouldnt been no tappin on the windows... wayne woulda got his ass robbed...aint no bumpin gums on camera...

i always notice glocc always takin pride fuckin wit lightweight niggas..

wait til he gather him up enough money for a bus ticket...lucky if he get a plane ticket....what comes around goes around... he aint got shit.. they gone stick em for his life...

youtube ass gangstas

LMAO @ u thinkin Wayne and Cash Money is a threat to Spider.

Without Waynes blood affiliation he would probably been beat down at all times fool

Aight we get it you from the South but you jockin yoself too much homo.

Aint nobody scared of Wayne. Aint WAYNE supposed to be a blood and Baby a "5 star general"

is that how "5 star generals" ride??

Fuck outta here bitch ass nigga

and i thought we was slow and couldnt comprehend shit...none comprehendin ass peckerwood..

i aint jockin myself.. its the truth..

too much shit we could be doin ..than wastin time runnin up on tinted up cars..screamin crip shit...then post it on youtube...so niggas like u can get ya thong wet..

.. where was spider name mention and where did i say anybody scared of anybody nigga..i remember when all the hot boys got they asses whupped ... when they first came out... in the bay and in texas...and a couple more places.....

spider and glocc some youtube gangstas... and aint even much relevant outside of hiphop forums... and wayne n baby nem is a bigger threat to spider than he is to them...

.. that blood shit aint keepin him safe nigga...thats how i know u a internet character...kuz u motherfuckin fool if u think that...that blood shit done mean a motherfuckin thang in the south or hell new orleans...nobody give a fuck about no fuckin colors...down here..waste of shit we can hate on..we leave that anti aunt jamima shit to niggas that wanna do it..

them niggas will get kill jus for the hell of it down here ....if them niggas that got prices wanna get greedy and slim dont pay up...

..if the paper they make stop goin to the niggas that want em dead..

the hot boys and mannie fresh took a lost in the bay when they first came out.... with west coast security... them niggas aint bullshittin around nomore...

... they got niggas that wanna do them harm and dont respect them on the pay roll..t.q will tell u that....n if u fuck  off they money doin harm with them..they gone put in some work...

spider n glocc nem aint fuckin with tyga, yukmouth or that homeless nigga they beat up.....

aint no tellin how many red dots they had on they heads when they was knockin on the window..if it was them...

betta leave that fan shit alone think wit some sense and understand where them niggas come from.. they dont give damn bout no bullshit ass colors.. them niggas down there are savages...not all but some...

and if u think they was scared.. u jus dont know all them hole n the wall clubs they got down here with one way in and one out...that have been shot up when them niggas was on the chitlin circuit and niggas was huntin them niggas down.... kuz they had prices on they heads.. kuz they found out baby's brother thats locked up was major...n they wasnt lookin out for em.. niggas get out n wanna do harm to them niggas..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »
 i see alot of folks on here makin excuses for wayne ,talkin shit,sayin what should have been done cuzz please!!! we went to holla at wayne about the line he said on the dey know remix,(u know su whoop gang and if you aint wit it then u in the food chain)for all you squares food chain ment crabs, crabs are in the food chain,and thats how you diss crips...like it or not niggas take crippin and bloodin very serious in cali,and for a nigga who's had a body guard since he was 14,use to wear every color bandana  made, let ya'll tell it he got millions, was'nt reppin no kind of gang a few years ago,now when he's rich he wanna su whoop on every song ,wave red rags on every video,baby too,like its the thing to do,this shit aint no fad,i've lost homies to this shit,in the grave and the pen,its a ignorent lifestyle but thats the life we chose,and i dont make excuses,so i get offend when i see fake-ass,bitch niggas on t.v. and hear them on the radio perpetrating a life i really live...its like they just woke up one day and said" i wanna be a blood" cuz its popular, keep it real !!! ya'll no thats some hook shit,and if you think thats exceptable then what does that say about you??? and that goes for fake crips too...i dont expect anyone who aint blacc or didnt grow up around gangs to understand,but to my street niggas ya'll know it aint right,and trust me they payin the bloods in l.a. thats why they aint been fucced up yet, not all the bloods but certain sets,so we went to comfront him on the issue,we thought he was in the second trucc,cuz baby and slim was in the first one but they had just dropped him off,we relized that when his bodyguard ran up the blocc from the building where lil wayne was, we didnt know what to expect when we went over there thats why we was deep,baby suppose to be a 5 star general blood right???where was his soldiers??? see when u run your mouth like u the hardest thing movin somebody is gonna test that,we know them niggas is hoes and they fakin we just wanted to show the world!!!so dont be mad at spi,40 ,me,or the homies, i would have got out and hollered if i was them,shit cameras was on,whats the worst that could have happend,didnt nobody want to kill'em so thats why there was no shooting,but we was ready...fucc bustin windows them aint their truccs them rentals!!! we wanted to show them niggas that they gon respect this crip shit,and that they could be caught slippin out here at any time if they aint cafeful and we would have beat the shit outta waynes bodyguard if cuzz was trippin!!! so if you aint gonna die fa this lifestyle why pretend??? cuz i'll die for what i reprsent,it's more than music...and who knows our time might come, so we gotta be prepared to deal with consequences!!! g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c, its time to expose the fake and praise the real!!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2008, 12:20:39 AM »
YES I BELIEVE  8)

D-Stress

« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2008, 02:14:01 AM »
the vid aint loading.
do 40 glocc and wayne have beef?
Because Wayne puss ass dissed Crips "Soowoop gang ,and if you aint wit you in the food gang" Isnt Glasses signed to Cashhoney  ???
wow, never knew that.wasnt he with snoop on "one blood remix"?
wayne´s goin to far with that blood-thing with his Member Of Bloods tat and shit.who knows what happens next.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
the vid aint loading.
Because Wayne puss ass dissed Crips "Soowoop gang ,and if you aint wit you in the food gang" Isnt Glasses signed to Cashhoney  ???
wayne´s goin to far with that blood-thing with his Member Of Bloods tat and shit.who knows what happens next.

yea that tat been there since he been out almost...and he didnt mean it as member of bloods...he meant it as money over bitches...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

D-Stress

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2008, 09:03:05 AM »
the vid aint loading.

yea that tat been there since he been out almost...and he didnt mean it as member of bloods...he meant it as money over bitches...

lol ok.how can you beleive that MOB means Money Ova Bytchez?It´s A Cover-Up.but OK, to each their own.

RealG

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2008, 09:10:01 AM »
i see alot of folks on here makin excuses for wayne ,talkin shit,sayin what should have been done cuzz please!!! we went to holla at wayne about the line he said on the dey know remix,(u know su whoop gang and if you aint wit it then u in the food chain)for all you squares food chain ment crabs, crabs are in the food chain,and thats how you diss crips...like it or not niggas take crippin and bloodin very serious in cali,and for a nigga who's had a body guard since he was 14,use to wear every color bandana  made, let ya'll tell it he got millions, was'nt reppin no kind of gang a few years ago,now when he's rich he wanna su whoop on every song ,wave red rags on every video,baby too,like its the thing to do,this shit aint no fad,i've lost homies to this shit,in the grave and the pen,its a ignorent lifestyle but thats the life we chose,and i dont make excuses,so i get offend when i see fake-ass,bitch niggas on t.v. and hear them on the radio perpetrating a life i really live...its like they just woke up one day and said" i wanna be a blood" cuz its popular, keep it real !!! ya'll no thats some hook shit,and if you think thats exceptable then what does that say about you??? and that goes for fake crips too...i dont expect anyone who aint blacc or didnt grow up around gangs to understand,but to my street niggas ya'll know it aint right,and trust me they payin the bloods in l.a. thats why they aint been fucced up yet, not all the bloods but certain sets,so we went to comfront him on the issue,we thought he was in the second trucc,cuz baby and slim was in the first one but they had just dropped him off,we relized that when his bodyguard ran up the blocc from the building where lil wayne was, we didnt know what to expect when we went over there thats why we was deep,baby suppose to be a 5 star general blood right???where was his soldiers??? see when u run your mouth like u the hardest thing movin somebody is gonna test that,we know them niggas is hoes and they fakin we just wanted to show the world!!!so dont be mad at spi,40 ,me,or the homies, i would have got out and hollered if i was them,shit cameras was on,whats the worst that could have happend,didnt nobody want to kill'em so thats why there was no shooting,but we was ready...fucc bustin windows them aint their truccs them rentals!!! we wanted to show them niggas that they gon respect this crip shit,and that they could be caught slippin out here at any time if they aint cafeful and we would have beat the shit outta waynes bodyguard if cuzz was trippin!!! so if you aint gonna die fa this lifestyle why pretend??? cuz i'll die for what i reprsent,it's more than music...and who knows our time might come, so we gotta be prepared to deal with consequences!!! g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c, its time to expose the fake and praise the real!!!

you sure you wasn't pulling a publicity stunt homie!!??  matter fact don't i know you homie, you stay in the valley right?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

you sure you wasn't pulling a publicity stunt homie!!??  matter fact don't i know you homie, you stay in the valley right?

yeah i'm from the valley and they was in my area so it was'nt no publicity stunt, the truth is the truth ,everthing i said about those dudes is true,and you know it!!!be honest with ya self ,u know all that bangin they do on them songs,some body was gonna step to them,and aint nobody hatin on them,im tired of people sayin that when them clown-ass niggas is in the wrong,they makin all that money and wanna act like they been bangin since birth!!! and as far as u knowin me you probably do!!! but i bet u aint gonna tell me where u know me from...shame on baby and lil wayne,get money leave the gangbangin to the the pros,that shit dont turn off when your outnumbered!!! it's 24/7, 7 days a week rep yo set win or lose or shut the fucc up!!!

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »
-BrazilAndWilmington-

Who is that bitch in your sig??? DAMN!!! :o

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2008, 11:45:59 AM »
Damn, I only wonder why the camera guy didnt go up to the window. but the best part of all that was see'n LOCO !!!!!!!!!!
was Jayo just in the area ? he just laughed at the idea of them tryn to get at wayne.
nice thanx.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

RealG

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

yeah i'm from the valley and they was in my area so it was'nt no publicity stunt, the truth is the truth ,everthing i said about those dudes is true,and you know it!!!be honest with ya self ,u know all that bangin they do on them songs,some body was gonna step to them,and aint nobody hatin on them,im tired of people sayin that when them clown-ass niggas is in the wrong,they makin all that money and wanna act like they been bangin since birth!!! and as far as u knowin me you probably do!!! but i bet u aint gonna tell me where u know me from...shame on baby and lil wayne,get money leave the gangbangin to the the pros,that shit dont turn off when your outnumbered!!! it's 24/7, 7 days a week rep yo set win or lose or shut the fucc up!!!
niggah what?!? alright homie, I'll talk to you in the street, call your girl, ask her where i know you from.
We'll talk in the streets! fuck this bulletin

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »

niggah what?!? alright homie, I'll talk to you in the street, call your girl, ask her where i know you from.
We'll talk in the streets! fuck this bulletin
why all the hostility ??? u asked if u knew me ???how the fucc do i know if u know me!!! whats your name ?where u from? when did u meet me? u seem to have alot to say on these threads so let me know??? and if u truly know me then u should know that im not the one to get like that face to face, u know what im about!!! and ask my girl,cuzz i asked you,anyway my nigga ,u took my response the wrong way but "oh well",i dont want any thread enemies,im just here to set the record straight and let the truth cee known!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »
Damn, I only wonder why the camera guy didnt go up to the window. but the best part of all that was see'n LOCO !!!!!!!!!!
was Jayo just in the area ? he just laughed at the idea of them tryn to get at wayne.
nice thanx.
naw,jayo pulled up at the liquor store later...

D-Stress

« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
just saw the vid.
damn its a shame.they were sittin in the goddamn car like mice.yeah mr.blood ::)

but: was it really them?baby and wayne? :eh: