Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6046 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
just saw the vid.
damn its a shame.they were sittin in the goddamn car like mice.yeah mr.blood ::)

but: was it really them?baby and wayne? :eh:
did u read my comments???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »
just saw the vid.
damn its a shame.they were sittin in the goddamn car like mice.yeah mr.blood ::)

kinda off topic but you plan to do any music with stacee adamz, j.wells, stylistik jones?  id love to see any 818 collab, btw you have any other song besides valley niggas??

what hood you from?? i dont hear too much bout brothas in the valley cept  2p's and ovc (ovg)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »
BABY is a disgrace

« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
-BrazilAndWilmington-

Who is that bitch in your sig??? DAMN!!! :o

Milani Rose

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2008, 01:15:57 PM »
just saw the vid.

kinda off topic but you plan to do any music with stacee adamz, j.wells, stylistik jones?  id love to see any 818 collab, btw you have any other song besides valley niggas??

what hood you from?? i dont hear too much bout brothas in the valley cept  2p's and ovc (ovg)

honestly i dont see myself workin with stacee adams,but as far as the rest of the list i dont know,checc out my myspace to hear my other songs mrpaybacc@yahoo.com,E/S WHITSETT AVENUE GANGSTAS ,outta NOTRH HOLLYWOOD !!!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »
Damn, I only wonder why the camera guy didnt go up to the window. but the best part of all that was see'n LOCO !!!!!!!!!!
was Jayo just in the area ? he just laughed at the idea of them tryn to get at wayne.
nice thanx.
naw,jayo pulled up at the liquor store later...

oh i c, that was some coo ass shit though for real, "Did they run back into the building?, No, They Wouldnt Even Get Out The Car !!!"

u gotta address shit like this, i just want to see what Wayne says about it this tyme around. i listen 2 his music but me and my bro were asking are-selvs when the fuq did he have tyme to bang?....u kno its just a trip on how lil wayne is my homegirls favorite rapper now that she thinks and he thinks hes a blood.
but is it possible for u to send me the avi file or wmv format so i can burn it to a dvd and show it to my bro ? if not its coo.

but damn, wain sayin the food chain line..............whoa !!!! i dont bang but seriously he might wanna think 2wice before he comes to Denver LoCorado. listen to DJ Quiks' - Just Like Compton

JAYO FELONY - CRIP-HOP im gonna play this album today in-light of the video i saw.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2008, 04:33:56 PM »
LOL ive been off the internet for a couple days n then i turn into this.!!!

now i dont kno if that was realli wayne BUT...if it was its some real funny shit . this better be everyone tmz everyfukin hip hop site to show everybodys ''favorite rapper'' be a real blood . fukin fake ass lil short nigga.  U CANT FOOL ME BY MOANIN N SAYIN THATS SINGIN!! 

40's a fukin bully!!!!!!!!!!!! common man dude is like 4 feet lol!!!!!!!  spi up on that ass....
wonder wat 50 gon say bout this lol
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »
i see alot of folks on here makin excuses for wayne ,talkin shit,sayin what should have been done cuzz please!!! we went to holla at wayne about the line he said on the dey know remix,(u know su whoop gang and if you aint wit it then u in the food chain)for all you squares food chain ment crabs, crabs are in the food chain,and thats how you diss crips...like it or not niggas take crippin and bloodin very serious in cali,and for a nigga who's had a body guard since he was 14,use to wear every color bandana  made, let ya'll tell it he got millions, was'nt reppin no kind of gang a few years ago,now when he's rich he wanna su whoop on every song ,wave red rags on every video,baby too,like its the thing to do,this shit aint no fad,i've lost homies to this shit,in the grave and the pen,its a ignorent lifestyle but thats the life we chose,and i dont make excuses,so i get offend when i see fake-ass,bitch niggas on t.v. and hear them on the radio perpetrating a life i really live...its like they just woke up one day and said" i wanna be a blood" cuz its popular, keep it real !!! ya'll no thats some hook shit,and if you think thats exceptable then what does that say about you??? and that goes for fake crips too...i dont expect anyone who aint blacc or didnt grow up around gangs to understand,but to my street niggas ya'll know it aint right,and trust me they payin the bloods in l.a. thats why they aint been fucced up yet, not all the bloods but certain sets,so we went to comfront him on the issue,we thought he was in the second trucc,cuz baby and slim was in the first one but they had just dropped him off,we relized that when his bodyguard ran up the blocc from the building where lil wayne was, we didnt know what to expect when we went over there thats why we was deep,baby suppose to be a 5 star general blood right???where was his soldiers??? see when u run your mouth like u the hardest thing movin somebody is gonna test that,we know them niggas is hoes and they fakin we just wanted to show the world!!!so dont be mad at spi,40 ,me,or the homies, i would have got out and hollered if i was them,shit cameras was on,whats the worst that could have happend,didnt nobody want to kill'em so thats why there was no shooting,but we was ready...fucc bustin windows them aint their truccs them rentals!!! we wanted to show them niggas that they gon respect this crip shit,and that they could be caught slippin out here at any time if they aint cafeful and we would have beat the shit outta waynes bodyguard if cuzz was trippin!!! so if you aint gonna die fa this lifestyle why pretend??? cuz i'll die for what i reprsent,it's more than music...and who knows our time might come, so we gotta be prepared to deal with consequences!!! g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c, its time to expose the fake and praise the real!!!

you sure you wasn't pulling a publicity stunt homie!!??  matter fact don't i know you homie, you stay in the valley right?

yeah i'm from the valley and they was in my area so it was'nt no publicity stunt, the truth is the truth ,everthing i said about those dudes is true,and you know it!!!be honest with ya self ,u know all that bangin they do on them songs,some body was gonna step to them,and aint nobody hatin on them,im tired of people sayin that when them clown-ass niggas is in the wrong,they makin all that money and wanna act like they been bangin since birth!!! and as far as u knowin me you probably do!!! but i bet u aint gonna tell me where u know me from...shame on baby and lil wayne,get money leave the gangbangin to the the pros,that shit dont turn off when your outnumbered!!! it's 24/7, 7 days a week rep yo set win or lose or shut the fucc up!!!
niggah what?!? alright homie, I'll talk to you in the street, call your girl, ask her where i know you from.
We'll talk in the streets! fuck this bulletin

You're talking about niggas not getting active yet you're on here keyboard bangin with a name like RealG. You're a hypocrite so please knock it off because an opinion is enough don't start the Mr.Tough Guy role....it's not cute anymore. :-\

Good lookin' on giving the real deal on the situation, Big Paybacc!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2008, 10:53:43 PM »
just saw the vid.

honestly i dont see myself workin with stacee adams,but as far as the rest of the list i dont know,checc out my myspace to hear my other songs mrpaybacc@yahoo.com,E/S WHITSETT AVENUE GANGSTAS ,outta NOTRH HOLLYWOOD !!!

can u give me the internet address cuz i dont got a myspace n i dont really know how to work it, damn homie when valley niggas came out me n the homies been bumpin in 24/7. its dope how much u reppin the 818 while other artists juz mention our city once if at all.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

D-Stress

« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2008, 01:49:47 AM »
Blood From New Orleans  ::)
lol @ "food chain"-line.that guy has some balls to say it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2008, 01:54:58 AM »
play with fire u get burnt.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2008, 02:30:18 AM »
dont worry about wayne, baby and them ..they got some nice westcoast connects
they will be back in l.a soon partying with them mob niggaz...while spi will keep staying broke
i think he allready gave up his rap career..too bad he did it before he started making any money

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »
they will be back in l.a soon partying with them mob niggaz...while spi will keep staying broke
i think he allready gave up his rap career..too bad he did it before he started making any money
we got connections too!!! crip here nigga!!! dont get it twisted,how got any support for two grown men kissin on the mouth,unless u a homosexual,explain that???give me a good explnation and i'll leave it alone...

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
A MILLI A MILLI A MILLION MILES AND RUNNING HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!  ;D

Black Gloves

« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2008, 11:21:30 AM »
we got connections too!!! crip here nigga!!! dont get it twisted,how got any support for two grown men kissin on the mouth,unless u a homosexual,explain that???give me a good explnation and i'll leave it alone...

Aint nobody accepting it around here except 2 homo niggas (Al Bundy & K.Dub)

so leave that shit alone nobody except them 2 faggots like Wayne so who you tryna prove yourself to here?