Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6052 times)

RealG

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »
yall still talking bout Lil Wayne?
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, the niggah got chased out of the city, its over!
we all laughed about it, he's still alive and doing his fake shit, that didn't kill off his fan base, the girls still love him, so lets move on, new subject!
don't nobody care about this shit, we know he faking who cares, have the bloods in crips in the streets of LA are faking too, just like him

RealG

« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »
who cares who's the realest street niggah, i could careless, i just wanna hear some good ass music when im in my g ride you feel me, I don't give a fuck
about these niggahs backgrounds, or are they telling the truth, i don't give a fuck!
i didn't watch the movie "AMERICAN GANGSTER" with Denzel Washington, then see him on the streets in hollywood and run up on him, like "hey, what set you from homie, i seen you doing gangsta shit in the movies", grow the fuck up!  You mean to tell me yall actually believed this niggah in the first place? 
yall believe TV?  Yall believe them music videos?

all i know in this world is that Im real, and i surround myself with real individuals, and when i hear music, its more like my theme song of the day, you feel me, so im not thinking bout the actually person who recorded, im thinking how does this song relate to me in my life, and the things im doing,

and for the record, im a face to face dude, I like talking to niggahs face to face so i can see they eyes, I don't like the messaging back in forth, so if niggahs wanna get at me, We gonna see eachother, its inevitable! (for slow people, that means it can't be avoided!)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2008, 11:59:46 AM »
dont worry about wayne, baby and them ..they got some nice westcoast connects
they will be back in l.a soon partying with them mob niggaz...while spi will keep staying broke
i think he allready gave up his rap career..too bad he did it before he started making any money
we got connections too!!! crip here nigga!!! dont get it twisted,how got any support for two grown men kissin on the mouth,unless u a homosexual,explain that???give me a good explnation and i'll leave it alone...

Aint nobody accepting it around here except 2 homo niggas (Al Bundy & K.Dub)

so leave that shit alone nobody except them 2 faggots like Wayne so who you tryna prove yourself to here?
i was'nt even talkin to you!!! but since you wanted some attention here it is...i cee u one of the biggest spider haters on here,cuzz if u dont like him personally thats cool but to say he wacc i know u on some bullshit!!! if u really dont like cuzz then why u always leavin comments,once u expressed that u hated him sooo much the first time,why keep repeating ya'self,its like u the type of nigga that like to make harrasing phone calls,u not suppose to give a person u dont like soo much attention,and how u gonna say he right fa one thing he did but he a clown??? come on cuzz like it or not spider-loc got fans and its nothin you can do about it!!!these threads are 4 his fans so if you hate him so much stay out of them!!! would you keep eating from a restuarant that gave u food poisoning??? i hope not!!! you niggas kill me with the support you give niggas who kiss and gangbang when they get rich &old, niggas who strip & lie about his whole life,niggas who pretend to be big time dope dealers,name stealers & lie about it,then turn out to be correctional officers(by the way if he was a dirty cop he would have rapped about it!!!) old niggas trippin on soljahboy, tellin a minor to eat a dicc,i know he wacc but i cant hate on his hustle,then the old nigga wanna start crippin on the nigga!!!sayin cuzz this ,cuzz that!!! i aint never hears him say cuzz in his music,then he wanna holla west coast to scare the lil nigga,but he livin in new york( ice-t was the same nigga bacc in the day dancin on the pee wee herman video...remember that)so how he gotta a problem wit the super man dance!!! and dont let me get on snoop and young bucc, snoop speaking on spider fightin game on you tube,but he aint fought SUGE,JAYO HEAD UP,CROOKED I,JA RULE,or anybody else he had beef wit,so what loc suppose to do let him get away with sayin that shit fucc no!!!YOUNG BUCC said fucc G-UNIT wat u think SPI was gonna say, and BUCC ridin with GAME,if he was mad at 50 he should have been like fucc 50 and game,dont switch sides,that shows u want kind of man he really is...SPIDER-LOC rep the west to the fullest,everthing he said about them niggas is justified,cuz is a stand up nigga!!! if he didnt at least try to checc wayne for that who esle gonna do it??? SNOOP he crippin!!!but he doin songs with the nigga, YOUNG JEEZY he crippin!!! cuzz was on the song with him and let him diss,so real is that!!! yall need to open your eyes and ears and see whats goin on!!! or not...if u aint feelin that then "fucc u in the ass" & that goes for anybody!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »
who cares who's the realest street niggah, i could careless, i just wanna hear some good ass music when im in my g ride you feel me, I don't give a fuck
about these niggahs backgrounds, or are they telling the truth, i don't give a fuck!
i didn't watch the movie "AMERICAN GANGSTER" with Denzel Washington, then see him on the streets in hollywood and run up on him, like "hey, what set you from homie, i seen you doing gangsta shit in the movies", grow the fuck up!  You mean to tell me yall actually believed this niggah in the first place? 
yall believe TV?  Yall believe them music videos?

all i know in this world is that Im real, and i surround myself with real individuals, and when i hear music, its more like my theme song of the day, you feel me, so im not thinking bout the actually person who recorded, im thinking how does this song relate to me in my life, and the things im doing,

and for the record, im a face to face dude, I like talking to niggahs face to face so i can see they eyes, I don't like the messaging back in forth, so if niggahs wanna get at me, We gonna see eachother, its inevitable! (for slow people, that means it can't be avoided!)
how a nigga gonna get at you when they dont even know who you is!!! u said u know me ,who are you ???if u know me then u would have told me who u was instead of talkin shit and gettin ya panties in a bunch!!!

RealG

« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
Im a Goon, no names will be used.

I got you homie, thats why I haven't directly responded to you, I told you I'll holla at you in the streets.  Lets leave it at that.
Thats how I get down.

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »

I got you homie, thats why I haven't directly responded to you, I told you I'll holla at you in the streets.  Lets leave it at that.
Thats how I get down.

Grow the fuck up you bitch ass nigga! You really mad over some internet shit? You more of a hoe than Baby sitting in an SUV!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »

Thats how I get down.

hurry up then cuzzo!!! what a goon to a GANGSTA!!! LOOKIN FOWARD TO IT...

RealG

« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2008, 12:37:41 PM »

Thats how I get down.

hurry up then cuzzo!!! what a goon to a GANGSTA!!! LOOKIN FOWARD TO IT...

got you homie!

the rap insider

« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2008, 12:38:08 PM »
that niggaz a hoe, I know him he work at that carls jr on santa monica.....talking bout he real..lol surround yourself with real people...lol with real paying customers thats what u meant! hoe ass man bitch

RealG

« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »
lol, another publicity stunt!
i work in the streets  :-X

the rap insider

« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »
damn so after u get off of work at carls jr. you make more money by working santa monica blvd??? no wonder you have all that hate and homosexuality up in u!!!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2008, 12:45:54 PM »
Why The Don´t Smash The Windows And Get Them Out There?Why They Were Talkin In A Liquor Store?Why The Throwin Up Signs And Talk But GET DONT CLOSE TO THE FUCKIN CAR?

the rap insider

« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »
u gotta see the other tape, and they were not there to do that...watch the Spider Loc interview on
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

'EclipZe

« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »
wtf he did nothin hahaha they both suck !

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2008, 01:41:20 PM »
wtf he did nothin hahaha they both suck !
they had baby shakin in his bootz