Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6050 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »
Motherfucker Dissed You?You Got Him?Fuck Him Up.
You Didn´t?He´s Gone, Here No Sense Talkin All That Gangsta Shit On Cell-Phone-Cams And In Liquor Store While Who Dissed You Is Still In The Car Instead Of Talking To Yourselves.
Why Nobody Smash The Windows Down And Check Him For The Shit He Said?Why Y´all POSE And Post That Shit On Youtube?Keep It Real!BLA BLA BLA "I´m A Gangsta, Reppin My Set, Y´Know, Bitch Is Scared To Get Out BLA BLA BLA" You See A Bitch Fuck Him Up, If You Let Him Go Like That Then Don´t Pose And Post On Youtube How "Gangbangin´Loced Out OG`s" You Are.

stop bumpin ya gums boy!!! lil wayne was'nt in the trucc,and we didnt know that untill his bodyguard ran up from the building wayne was in...but i'll snatch your ass out the truc if u like!!!

Truth Hurts.
like i said sqaures are'nt qualified to speak on gangsta shit!!! you dont have the stomach for this kind of stuff,they say goofy shit like blah blah blah!!! thats lets me know he a L7,but aint nothin wrong with that, but" i love the hate" it keeps me motivated,cuz yall steady speakin on a nigga you claim not to like...

gangsta this gangsta that... one thing i know is... your one ignorant ass nigger. Hiphop is bigger than your "hood" and bigger than america, so dont judge whos qualified and whos not to speak about it
nigger huh???now u silly fuccs see what im talking about!!! your mamas a nigger!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »
spider is xtra'd out to the fullest

this nigga is sad.

this nigga act like he the toughest nigga on earth.

fuck outta here.

4 bent > spider

tray deee > spider

glasses > spider

See i respect niggas like Glasses. He smooth wit it, about his business, he knows this rap shit is just a busniess and he tryna get some change out of it. And the nigga Glasses act like a normal nigga cuz he know he a rapper NOW. whatever he was before is what it is, now? hes a RAPPER

this nigga Spider hasnt done ANYTHING but try and prove how hard and tough he is like he cant get stomped the fuck out just like everybody else.

instead of focusing on yo talent you niggas actually think niggas finna be a fan of this dude cuz you claim "he real"..just like that homo lost_assasin?

he wouldnt even fuck wit spiders music if it wasnt for his image, which is weak ass fuck. cuz that mean you wanna look up to rappers.

Like that caller said:

"Get your lyrics up nigga"

and whats funny is how his internet team actually tryna compare sales and talent with ngigas like Snoop, Game and them like Spider even has a album out..haha dumb dumb dumb mufuckas

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2008, 03:05:52 PM »
You Didn´t?He´s Gone, Here No Sense Talkin All That Gangsta Shit On Cell-Phone-Cams And In Liquor Store While Who Dissed You Is Still In The Car Instead Of Talking To Yourselves.
Why Nobody Smash The Windows Down And Check Him For The Shit He Said?Why Y´all POSE And Post That Shit On Youtube?Keep It Real!BLA BLA BLA "I´m A Gangsta, Reppin My Set, Y´Know, Bitch Is Scared To Get Out BLA BLA BLA" You See A Bitch Fuck Him Up, If You Let Him Go Like That Then Don´t Pose And Post On Youtube How "Gangbangin´Loced Out OG`s" You Are.

stop bumpin ya gums boy!!! lil wayne was'nt in the trucc,and we didnt know that untill his bodyguard ran up from the building wayne was in...but i'll snatch your ass out the truc if u like!!!

Truth Hurts.
like i said sqaures are'nt qualified to speak on gangsta shit!!! you dont have the stomach for this kind of stuff,they say goofy shit like blah blah blah!!! thats lets me know he a L7,but aint nothin wrong with that, but" i love the hate" it keeps me motivated,cuz yall steady speakin on a nigga you claim not to like...

gangsta this gangsta that... one thing i know is... your one ignorant ass nigger. Hiphop is bigger than your "hood" and bigger than america, so dont judge whos qualified and whos not to speak about it
nigger huh???now u silly fuccs see what im talking about!!! your mamas a nigger!!!

you resorted to "yo mama", if this forum was ran by you, it would be boring as fuck, as no1 is allowed to speak on shit unless they are "gangstas" like you. Oh and dont make assumptions about anyones up-bringing because you have no idea who i am.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2008, 03:06:38 PM »
^^ Spider is a brilliant rapper.. period.

Plus, he a real gangsta so I believe him instead of fakes.

h2k4

« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2008, 03:10:19 PM »

LOL!

I don't even need to turn on Comedy Central.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

LOL!

I don't even need to turn on Comedy Central.

lol

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2008, 03:17:53 PM »

isnt he just!! and his vocbulary is amazing, how he stretches all the last words out which all rhyme togeather, he's a lyrical einstein. . . just pure amazing

"cant afford a car so i use a muuuuuuuuuuuule,
it aint got a saddle so i use a stooooooool,
i painted it blue just like the pooooooooooool,"

just amazing, why he hasnt got an album out let alone a hit single is beyond me

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

isnt he just!! and his vocbulary is amazing, how he stretches all the last words out which all rhyme togeather, he's a lyrical einstein. . . just pure amazing

it is criminal that he hasnt dropped yet

Black Gloves

« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

lol

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

who you like ??whos your favorite rapper??? besides spider-loc...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »

Truth Hurts.

you resorted to "yo mama", if this forum was ran by you, it would be boring as fuck, as no1 is allowed to speak on shit unless they are "gangstas" like you. Oh and dont make assumptions about anyones up-bringing because you have no idea who i am.
if it was ran by me u would have been deleted along time ago,so hatin on the loc is fun bitch-boy!!! i aint assuming shit !!! i know!!! dont try to put it out there like u hip!!!cuz i dont know u...keep it real,admiting your a square is the first step tp recovery...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2008, 03:45:59 PM »

Truth Hurts.

if it was ran by me u would have been deleted along time ago,so hatin on the loc is fun bitch-boy!!! i aint assuming shit !!! i know!!! dont try to put it out there like u hip!!!cuz i dont know u...keep it real,admiting your a square is the first step tp recovery...

you know?? u dont know where spiders dick ends and where u start. oh by the way... spider is wack as fuck, luckily for us he will never have an album out, ive given up trying to have a grown mans conversation with you

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »
spider is xtra'd out to the fullest

this nigga is sad.

this nigga act like he the toughest nigga on earth.

fuck outta here.

4 bent > spider

tray deee > spider

glasses > spider

See i respect niggas like Glasses. He smooth wit it, about his business, he knows this rap shit is just a busniess and he tryna get some change out of it. And the nigga Glasses act like a normal nigga cuz he know he a rapper NOW. whatever he was before is what it is, now? hes a RAPPER

this nigga Spider hasnt done ANYTHING but try and prove how hard and tough he is like he cant get stomped the fuck out just like everybody else.

instead of focusing on yo talent you niggas actually think niggas finna be a fan of this dude cuz you claim "he real"..just like that homo lost_assasin?

he wouldnt even fuck wit spiders music if it wasnt for his image, which is weak ass fuck. cuz that mean you wanna look up to rappers.

Like that caller said:

"Get your lyrics up nigga"

and whats funny is how his internet team actually tryna compare sales and talent with ngigas like Snoop, Game and them like Spider even has a album out..haha dumb dumb dumb mufuckas

You don't know what G Malone does because your ass is always posted on the internet so all you know is what artists ALLOW you to see. You're all the way overseas so you are in the dark for real. It's just rap? That's your problem, you haven't came to the reality of Loc being in the streets way longer than he's been in the industry so he's speaking about his real life not a fantasy. It's real in and out of the booth but you don't know what real is because real is unfamiliar to you. It's just rap when a person haven't lived it. That's why you got this image of Loc in your head as someone who's just trying to act hard when he didn't even get extra'd out on camera nor did he make another video puttin extras on the situation. That's the shit Game does and your weird ass is behind that type of thing %100 but that's expected out of you, groupie.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2008, 04:45:28 PM »

Truth Hurts.

you know?? u dont know where spiders dick ends and where u start. oh by the way... spider is wack as fuck, luckily for us he will never have an album out, ive given up trying to have a grown mans conversation with you

You just proved you're a hater because you don't have to buy his album which means you just do not want to see him prosper. I think your parents did a poor job at raising you. :grumpy: that's sad.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #209 on: July 23, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

That was ignorant as fuck!!!
i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

Another ignorant moment hahahahaha.

What you should have said was: I see you don't listen EITHER!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

u go around tryna correct niggas grammer...lol u are exactly what im talkin about!!! hip hop was'nt made for white folks, if it was then prove it!!! cuz i dont remember a whole lotta white kids in the bronx during the early 70's, but it's nothin wrong with other races appreciating and enjoying the music,thats what its here for...but when it comes to this street shit or this gangbangin shit they dont have the right to speak on shit that they no nothing about,their morals and upbringings are different from mines,and even though gangbangin is old,ignorant,and played out to some people,others might feel different,thats all some niggas got is they hood ,and you will NEVER UNDERSTAND that cuz you dont come from where im from,seen wat i've seen,and if you care so much go be a gang counseler or something,dont just give me a hatin -ass bullshit opinion on here,do something about it or SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! now that was the point i was tryna make...ggggggggggggg-unit west!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now!!!

Super cuzz.... I was just laughing at yo dumb ass. Whether you like it or not, the statement you made was ignorant. Hip Hop was made for people to enjoy period, and that includes your "pale skinned pals" as well.