Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6041 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2008, 12:03:29 PM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

That was ignorant as fuck!!!
i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

Another ignorant moment hahahahaha.

What you should have said was: I see you don't listen EITHER!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

u go around tryna correct niggas grammer...lol u are exactly what im talkin about!!! hip hop was'nt made for white folks, if it was then prove it!!! cuz i dont remember a whole lotta white kids in the bronx during the early 70's, but it's nothin wrong with other races appreciating and enjoying the music,thats what its here for...but when it comes to this street shit or this gangbangin shit they dont have the right to speak on shit that they no nothing about,their morals and upbringings are different from mines,and even though gangbangin is old,ignorant,and played out to some people,others might feel different,thats all some niggas got is they hood ,and you will NEVER UNDERSTAND that cuz you dont come from where im from,seen wat i've seen,and if you care so much go be a gang counseler or something,dont just give me a hatin -ass bullshit opinion on here,do something about it or SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! now that was the point i was tryna make...ggggggggggggg-unit west!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now!!!

Super cuzz.... I was just laughing at yo dumb ass. Whether you like it or not, the statement you made was ignorant. Hip Hop was made for people to enjoy period, and that includes your "pale skinned pals" as well.
i was laffin at your punk-ass too!!! just like country music and opera music huh??? they was made for blacc folks to enjoy,get the fucc outta hear succa!!!how a nigga from the ghetto gon speak on some opera & country shit...

Hahahaha dude your a dumb ass... You live in a box and you basically just isolated your music from anyone who isn't black fucking goofball. And get rid of that generic ass name you got. Big GayWhack.
checc this out bruh.. i dont a fucc about u or your loser fag friends,generic name homo please!!!if they made a thread about spiders dicc , u would be the first one to look in it...then the second...then the third!!!

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2008, 12:44:03 PM »
reading through this thread... damn some of you get emotional. Its just music/entertainment, and these rappers are artists/actors. I could care less if Wayne stayed in the car, or got out and probably got beat down. At the end of the day, he has the number one record in the country why jeprodise that and get involved in some stupid negative shit!
now with all that being said,with the number one song in the country wouldt u think he watch his words,i dont care about his money or fame,is that your only defense for him???its more than music,to my pale skinned pals its entertainment to you guys,so u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys so u will never understand the seriousness of what some people say and do!!!

i see u dont listen too!!! u cant even comprehend what i was sayin,that lets me know that you just talkin to be talkin!!!

They may not understand gangbangin guidelines, ok, but when you said u shouldnt speak on it too much cuz hip hop and rap was'nt made for you guys that was ignorant. Yes or no?

u go around tryna correct niggas grammer...lol u are exactly what im talkin about!!! hip hop was'nt made for white folks, if it was then prove it!!! cuz i dont remember a whole lotta white kids in the bronx during the early 70's, but it's nothin wrong with other races appreciating and enjoying the music,thats what its here for...but when it comes to this street shit or this gangbangin shit they dont have the right to speak on shit that they no nothing about,their morals and upbringings are different from mines,and even though gangbangin is old,ignorant,and played out to some people,others might feel different,thats all some niggas got is they hood ,and you will NEVER UNDERSTAND that cuz you dont come from where im from,seen wat i've seen,and if you care so much go be a gang counseler or something,dont just give me a hatin -ass bullshit opinion on here,do something about it or SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! now that was the point i was tryna make...ggggggggggggg-unit west!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now!!!

Super cuzz.... I was just laughing at yo dumb ass. Whether you like it or not, the statement you made was ignorant. Hip Hop was made for people to enjoy period, and that includes your "pale skinned pals" as well.
i was laffin at your punk-ass too!!! just like country music and opera music huh??? they was made for blacc folks to enjoy,get the fucc outta hear succa!!!how a nigga from the ghetto gon speak on some opera & country shit...

Hahahaha dude your a dumb ass... You live in a box and you basically just isolated your music from anyone who isn't black fucking goofball. And get rid of that generic ass name you got. Big GayWhack.
checc this out bruh.. i dont a fucc about u or your loser fag friends,generic name homo please!!!if they made a thread about spiders dicc , u would be the first one to look in it...then the second...then the third!!!

Come on man, what up with all this dick talk? You keep mentioning that nigga Spiders dick to different people, that ain't hood. You proud of that his shit huh? CAN YOU GO A DAY WITHOUT BRINGING UP SPIDERS DICK???? I'll let you borrow a "NO HOMO" since it seems like you never went and picked any up bitch boy. And your name is still generic as fuck.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

Come on man, what up with all this dick talk? You keep mentioning that nigga Spiders dick to different people, that ain't hood. You proud of that his shit huh? CAN YOU GO A DAY WITHOUT BRINGING UP SPIDERS DICK???? I'll let you borrow a "NO HOMO" since it seems like you never went and picked any up bitch boy. And your name is still generic as fuck.
can u go a day without speakin on the loc??? fucc no!!! u cant cuz u a cum guzzlin bitch-boy !!!who loves spiders music,BIG PAYBACC REMEMBER THAT!!!

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »

can u go a day without speakin on the loc??? fucc no!!! u cant cuz u a cum guzzlin bitch-boy !!!who loves spiders music,BIG PAYBACC REMEMBER THAT!!!

Funny this is your the one who brought up the loc. All I commented on was the ignorant statement you made. I came at you bitch boy.  All this dick and cum guzzling talk, is that how Baymacc gets down, or is it just you? Cause it's one or the other. And yeah, i'll always remember you as Big GayWack.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

Funny this is your the one who brought up the loc. All I commented on was the ignorant statement you made. I came at you bitch boy.  All this dick and cum guzzling talk, is that how Baymacc gets down, or is it just you? Cause it's one or the other. And yeah, i'll always remember you as Big GayWack.
gaywacc u corny ass fucc!!! ignorence is bliss...

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2008, 02:43:07 PM »

Sure is, especially when you spell ignorance wrong hahahahaha Dumb ass.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:45:03 PM by CAN OF RAID »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2008, 02:52:24 PM »

your moms a dumbass for not swallowing...

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2008, 03:00:08 PM »

Your mom swallowed and yo shitty ass came out hahahahaha. I don't even rap and dissed yo punk ass. Get an education bitch boy.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »

Your mom swallowed and yo shitty ass came out hahahahaha. I don't even rap and dissed yo punk ass. Get an education bitch boy.
this fool laughed at his own joke!!! test tube baby...

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2008, 06:22:33 PM »
very many long write ups here?  ::) 40 g scare a millie!!  8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2008, 05:47:39 PM »
LIL WAYME IS SCARY OG SPIDER LOC VILLAGE BOO AND 40 GLOCC  ;D

« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:51:35 PM by duccc »

Black Gloves

« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2008, 06:23:51 PM »
LIL WAYME IS SCARY OG SPIDER LOC VILLAGE BOO AND 40 GLOCC  ;D

HEEY ASS^^MEN >:(

LIL WAYNE NOT RUN A MILLIE A MILLE ASS MEN