Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6037 times)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 01:23:43 AM »
looked like Wayne's bodyguard from the Milli video right before 40 and them rolled out...just wonderin why they didnt drive away LOL

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 01:40:39 AM »
PROPS TO SPIDER AND 40 FOR THIS!!

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!

WAYNE A BITCH, ITS BECAUSE OF HIM EVERY FAGGOT ASS NIGGA HOLLERIN "5 STAR BLOOD"
NOW!

FOR THIS:

SPIDER & 40 GLOCC GETS MY RESPECT

BUT its sad to see that lil nigga tryna act hard...that shit fucked up but i know that shit not unusual
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 01:48:38 AM by Smoke Um »

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 02:21:44 AM »
Hahah whats the point of this video

make us think their real gangbangers, I thought gangbangers do more then tap on a window and pay for a soda at a 7/11

why is Spider not wearin no blue??

and still I dont like their music, they are a big joke and a disgrease 2 the gangbang community
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 02:24:16 AM »
40 shoulda hollered at em for a $1.00 window washing with all that tapping and crackhead talk

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 02:29:38 AM »
word 40 became a buster...he fell off hard....too bad, waste of talent

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 02:33:11 AM »

WAYNE A BITCH, ITS BECAUSE OF HIM EVERY FAGGOT ASS NIGGA HOLLERIN "5 STAR BLOOD"
NOW!

FOR THIS:

BUT its sad to see that lil nigga tryna act hard...that shit fucked up but i know that shit not unusual

You a ho for giving these niggaz respect for this ignorant ass shit.

Of course they gonna act all hard in they hood 20 deep.... I wanna see them roll up on a Game video shoot where they'll run into other LA gang members. LOL!! These niggaz ain't nothin but bullys. And they still didn't do shit.

Pac said it best "You ain't shit with your homeboys."

I ain't saying that its not Wayne in one of those rides. But why the fuck does the video shake more than the Blair Witch Project.  ???

Nigga niggas around here know i hate them fools (Spider and 40)

But Wayne is the reason everybody outside Cali wanna be a "5 star general" know cuz of this bitch ass nigga.

And they ACTUALLY think he a real blood when even every N.O. nigga i know say they dont bang for no gangs, they ride for WARDS. But still they dont bang.

So its all gravy to see them check a faggot like that so kids out there stop tryna be him.

Before Wayne blew up EVERYBODY (Outside Cali) wanted to be a CRIP like Snoop...now over the 3-5 years niggas switched all of a sudden
cuz Wayne blew up.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 02:36:30 AM »

NOW!

FOR THIS:

You a ho for giving these niggaz respect for this ignorant ass shit.

Of course they gonna act all hard in they hood 20 deep.... I wanna see them roll up on a Game video shoot where they'll run into other LA gang members. LOL!! These niggaz ain't nothin but bullys. And they still didn't do shit.

Pac said it best "You ain't shit with your homeboys."

I ain't saying that its not Wayne in one of those rides. But why the fuck does the video shake more than the Blair Witch Project.  ???

Nigga niggas around here know i hate them fools (Spider and 40)

But Wayne is the reason everybody outside Cali wanna be a "5 star general" know cuz of this bitch ass nigga.

And they ACTUALLY think he a real blood when even every N.O. nigga i know say they dont bang for no gangs, they ride for WARDS. But still they dont bang.

So its all gravy to see them check a faggot like that so kids out there stop tryna be him.

Before Wayne blew up EVERYBODY (Outside Cali) wanted to be a CRIP like Snoop...now over the 3-5 years niggas switched all of a sudden
cuz Wayne blew up.

word, i killed a blue flagger cuz i rep dipset bloodz.

let a crip nigga sliip and see the true color drip

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 02:49:16 AM »
This video ain't even watchable. I thought the buffer had to catch up but it like that the whole time. Terrible.

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 03:06:20 AM »
You got to check these fakes, wayne mocking what these people are all about. Either bee real or GTFO.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 03:09:14 AM »
So 40 Glocc has made himself the 'Clean Up Guy'??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

RealG

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 03:10:17 AM »
http://www.kyte.tv/ch/29254-the-official-hnic2-channel
They ain't even do nothing LOL, this shit is wack, they making LA look bad with this shit, how you gonna have the guy you supposely have beef with trapped in the hood and you let him get out with out 1. breaking the windows, robbing him, beat the shit out of him, like how is these niggahs respected in CA?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 03:13:20 AM »
^^it may becuase it might end bad.i.e with th death of someone..I'm not sure 40 Glocc wants to have that on his mind, he might face jail time, so no more rapping and all..you know?
it's not worth it in the end..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

RealG

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 03:13:35 AM »
waste of time, I thought at least he would have made the niggahs get out the car, neither one of them wanted problems so it seems, 40 knew that niggah had security in there ready for whatever, just wanting for them to really try something

RealG

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 03:15:52 AM »
^^it may becuase it might end bad.i.e with th death of someone..I'm not sure 40 Glocc wants to have that on his mind, he might face jail time, so no more rapping and all..you know?
it's not worth it in the end..
exactly, so why he faking with all the pictures of him and guns, talking bout he a rider, he had the motherfucking drop right their! with a ribbon on it, bow in ribbon, what he wanted to tease him? how gay is that?, smoke that motherfucker if its beef, if not, take your punk ass back home

Elano

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2008, 03:18:15 AM »
the question is:WHY wayne was in that fuckin neighborhood ?