Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6053 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »
them cash moey niggas is bitches. i'm glad they tried to confront them. you if you talk that bangin' shit, dissin' niggas and you ain't from cali and ain't no real banger. you must be held acountable for ya actions. i hope they catch wayne and beat the breaks off his ass.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »
that shit took place in north hollywood i know that area well, i grew up there and all my peoples are around there....that liquor store they were at is on the corner of magnolia & cahuenga.....its not compton, but it is hood....my homies live right down the street......its largely hispanic around there.....you go up magnolia two blocks by riverton and its all NHLS 13(north hollywood locos) so im kinda trippin why wayne, 40 glocc or spider loc was around there.....actually, come to think of it, theres a studio right there too & they also filmed snoops 'vato' video the next block over from the liquor store on aukland, i met kurrupt, b real, fredreck, jt the bigga figga & pharrel right there at sum sound stage at the end of that street......kinda trippy seeing these fools chillin right on that corner.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 12:55:14 PM »
oh alright, now that i watched the whole video i guess they were at the studio thats right there on the cornor of chandler & cahuenga....again thats all NHLS 13 rigth there by the railroad tracks....i used to go bombing right there by denny & chandler wit the homie riet (rip) back in the day, my grandma lived right down the street.....kinda crazy these fools were chillin in my old hood
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 12:59:03 PM »
they on some high school shit. i know they rappers n all, but damn if u gonna talk shit might as well bash the window n drag lil wayne out n start kicking the shit outta him.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

RealG

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 01:14:13 PM »
them cash moey niggas is bitches. i'm glad they tried to confront them. you if you talk that bangin' shit, dissin' niggas and you ain't from cali and ain't no real banger. you must be held acountable for ya actions. i hope they catch wayne and beat the breaks off his ass.
they caught him, obviously, he had a pass i guess, lets be real
LETS BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK 40 GLOCC WAS FINNA FIGHT LIL WAYNE WITH HIS CHAIN ON LIKE THAT? NAH, HE JUST BULLSHITTING
IF THEY WAS ON SOME FIGHTING SHIT, HE WOULD HAVE ROLLED UP, TOOK OFF HIS CHAIN, JUMPED OUT THE CAR, BROKE A WINDOW AND BEAT A NIGGAH DOWN, YALL KNOW, YALL FROM THE STREETS, WE SEE THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME, THAT WASN'T THAT! LOL

RealG

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 01:17:01 PM »
oh alright, now that i watched the whole video i guess they were at the studio thats right there on the cornor of chandler & cahuenga....again thats all NHLS 13 rigth there by the railroad tracks....i used to go bombing right there by denny & chandler wit the homie riet (rip) back in the day, my grandma lived right down the street.....kinda crazy these fools were chillin in my old hood

THANKS YOU, AND THATS WHAT I SAID, THEY WAS IN THE 818, AND DUDE EVEN SAID IT IN THE VIDEO, BUT YOU HEAR IT GET EDITED OUT LOL!!!
40 GLOCC TRIED TO HIDE THAT THEY WERE IN THE 818 , THATS FUNNY, AND THEY SET HIM UP, LIKE HE MIGHT OF NEW A GIRL THAT LIVED BY UNIVERSAL RECORDS WENT TO VISIT, AND ALL THESE NIGGAHS IS THERE WITH THE STREET BLOCKED, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, "THE SET UP",
THIS SHIT IS PITIFUL THOUGH, IF YOU SET A NIGGAH UP, DO IT HOW THEY DID DENZEL AT THE END OF "TRAINING DAY"

RealG

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2008, 01:19:59 PM »
they on some high school shit. i know they rappers n all, but damn if u gonna talk shit might as well bash the window n drag lil wayne out n start kicking the shit outta him.
LOL, thats how i feel, cuz 40 glocc is from San Bernandino county, you gotta think of the gas he spent to go walk around lil waynes car in the valley, "COME 'ON, LETS GET ACTIVE!!!" homie, your soldiers were waiting for you to get active first lol, you gotta lead them into war lol,

"we don't break windows cuz" lol

anybody from the hood knows thats some bullshit!  I broke at least 10 windows in my life time alone

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2008, 01:25:08 PM »
they caught him, obviously, he had a pass i guess, lets be real
LETS BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK 40 GLOCC WAS FINNA FIGHT LIL WAYNE WITH HIS CHAIN ON LIKE THAT? NAH, HE JUST BULLSHITTING
IF THEY WAS ON SOME FIGHTING SHIT, HE WOULD HAVE ROLLED UP, TOOK OFF HIS CHAIN, JUMPED OUT THE CAR, BROKE A WINDOW AND BEAT A NIGGAH DOWN, YALL KNOW, YALL FROM THE STREETS, WE SEE THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME, THAT WASN'T THAT! LOL
yeah i know. the only part that fuck wit me is thes niggas ain't no real gang bangers and for a nigga to make a mockery of some shit that's a life style for some people is bullshit. niggas done lost they lives and got paralysed and all kind of shit and this lil nigga who ain't ever shot nobody(but himself)or ever did anything even close actin' like he's some thorough gang banger. he needs a reality check.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

RealG

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »
i guess  ::)
im over this shit!  I would never look at wayne as a gangbanger, nor would i pick a fight with him,
I like challenges, i don't choose pussy oponents.  If 40 wanna fight some g's, I can tell him where to go

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2008, 01:44:34 PM »
what if wayne if that was wayne had some niggas from back home with em gone off that furl...

40 nem woulda had a problem...

if it was him..he charged it to the game.... next time... but somethin jump off...

u can tell them niggas some actors tho... its niggas in the south waitin on shit like this too happen.. a mill ticket in ya backyard..and that somebody u felt disrespected u..right there..

wouldnt been no tappin on the windows... wayne woulda got his ass robbed...aint no bumpin gums on camera...

i always notice glocc always takin pride fuckin wit lightweight niggas..

wait til he gather him up enough money for a bus ticket...lucky if he get a plane ticket....what comes around goes around... he aint got shit.. they gone stick em for his life...

youtube ass gangstas

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2008, 03:18:33 PM »
THIS NO EDIT ASS-MEN LIE!! 40 G AND SPIDER LOC AND VILLAGE BOO WERE LIVE WHEN DOING THIS I SEEN WITH MY EYES THEY NOT RECORD AND EDIT!!! PEOPLE VERY MAD THESE GUYS SHOW REAL WEST COAST!!

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »
theyre both fucking fake as hell

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2008, 04:04:55 PM »
I THINK MAYBE U HAVE WOMEN EMOTION BECUASE SPIDER AND 40 GLOCC REAL WEST COAST AND THIS MAKE YOU JELOUS PERSON  ;D   AND THEY HAVE GREAT MUSIC!!!  8)

THIS NO EDIT ASS-MEN LIE!! 40 G AND SPIDER LOC AND VILLAGE BOO WERE LIVE WHEN DOING THIS I SEEN WITH MY EYES THEY NOT RECORD AND EDIT!!! PEOPLE VERY MAD THESE GUYS SHOW REAL WEST COAST!!