Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6032 times)

J Bananas

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
THIS NO EDIT ASS-MEN LIE!! 40 G AND SPIDER LOC AND VILLAGE BOO WERE LIVE WHEN DOING THIS I SEEN WITH MY EYES THEY NOT RECORD AND EDIT!!! PEOPLE VERY MAD THESE GUYS SHOW REAL WEST COAST!!

you stay losing, get off the internet and go play with your kids

Black Gloves

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2008, 05:08:16 PM »
what if wayne if that was wayne had some niggas from back home with em gone off that furl...

40 nem woulda had a problem...

if it was him..he charged it to the game.... next time... but somethin jump off...

u can tell them niggas some actors tho... its niggas in the south waitin on shit like this too happen.. a mill ticket in ya backyard..and that somebody u felt disrespected u..right there..

wouldnt been no tappin on the windows... wayne woulda got his ass robbed...aint no bumpin gums on camera...

i always notice glocc always takin pride fuckin wit lightweight niggas..

wait til he gather him up enough money for a bus ticket...lucky if he get a plane ticket....what comes around goes around... he aint got shit.. they gone stick em for his life...

youtube ass gangstas

LMAO @ u thinkin Wayne and Cash Money is a threat to Spider.

Without Waynes blood affiliation he would probably been beat down at all times fool

Aight we get it you from the South but you jockin yoself too much homo.

Aint nobody scared of Wayne. Aint WAYNE supposed to be a blood and Baby a "5 star general"

is that how "5 star generals" ride??

Fuck outta here bitch ass nigga

RealG

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »
THIS NO EDIT ASS-MEN LIE!! 40 G AND SPIDER LOC AND VILLAGE BOO WERE LIVE WHEN DOING THIS I SEEN WITH MY EYES THEY NOT RECORD AND EDIT!!! PEOPLE VERY MAD THESE GUYS SHOW REAL WEST COAST!!
lil wayne got nice treatment, a pat on the back, come on G,
at least get the chain and some of babys teeth, that shit could sell on ebay in Nawleans

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2008, 05:54:32 PM »
Them niggaz smashed on that nigga. That comes with gangbanging wayne wants to bang there was his chance. All you niggaz sayin this is sad and all that, its gangbanging and wayne wants to be a gangbanger so that comes with it regardless on how you feel about it its gangbanging. Now they got to check a few more niggaz. Atleast Jim jones would have stepped up to the challenge that nigga aint throw up the b,wave his flag or nothin.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

from Lost Angels

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »
Them niggaz smashed on that nigga. That comes with gangbanging wayne wants to bang there was his chance. All you niggaz sayin this is sad and all that, its gangbanging and wayne wants to be a gangbanger so that comes with it regardless on how you feel about it its gangbanging. Now they got to check a few more niggaz. Atleast Jim jones would have stepped up to the challenge that nigga aint throw up the b,wave his flag or nothin.
WU TANG CLAN WOULD HAVE JUMPED OUT AND LET OFF 100 ROUNDS OR JUST ODB

h2k4

« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »
I don't condone this but 40 should have done this instead of getting Tyga's jewelry.  Although, he really didn't do anything, I bet you Wayne was shaking in his boots and spilled his lean (assuming it was him in the vehicle).  Maybe Wayne will learn that repping a gang is not a joke or for entertainment.  At the end of the day though, Wayne has a 2x platinum album and the duo of 40 and Spider, have yet to have a successful hit.  So, they still fail.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2008, 08:19:05 PM »
you guys do know that theyre security was strapped right?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2008, 08:29:44 PM »
you guys do know that theyre security was strapped right?

arnt all celebrity security?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »
^^
ya , just pointing it out because idiots dont know this and expect people to break through windows and give them a reason to get shot lol (kiDSSSSSSSSSS these days)

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2008, 11:01:26 PM »
damn i can't wait 4 lax 2 drop haha  8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2008, 02:03:00 AM »
SPI and 40 gonna have mad Hip-hop police on their ass now, for sum stupid shit.   They shoulda tryed to collab yo, instead of acting like assholes.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2008, 03:10:01 AM »
SPI and 40 gonna have mad Hip-hop police on their ass now, for sum stupid shit.   They shoulda tryed to collab yo, instead of acting like assholes.

yea but they didnt do anything really wrong and if they realy are who they claim to be than they know what their asking for. for example any regular mutha fucka woulda bashed waynes window in n beat his ass but tehy know their rappers, even though their not famous as them, it wouldnt be hard at all to find out who they are. so its all for publicity of course. they want that attention and for the fact that lil wayne, even though 40 and spider had alotta heads didnt wanna go 1 on 1. that aint even their hood. in the sfv hispanics is the majority, than the others (asians, armenians, afgahns and etc) blacks got the least juice  cept for OVG and 2 P's. and honestly i dont like spider but i woudlnt want any westcoast artist period fucking with wayne cuz i dont like his style at all. and i dont consider tyga a westcoast rapper (because obviously he aitn no emcee)

^^
ya , just pointing it out because idiots dont know this and expect people to break through windows and give them a reason to get shot lol (kiDSSSSSSSSSS these days)

but yea at the same time those secuirty guards would have to explain alot and wayne himself if their gonna take a life for breaking a window. so if i was them and if these actions didnt hurt my main sorce of income (for them which is the rap game) and whather i had against lil wayne (in the prespective that 40 glocc an spider loc had something against him for what unknown reason) than id fuck his ass up than make a fool out of myself on youtube.

but thats on the prespective that 40 and spider had something personal against him, but besides that if they didnt thats some retarded ass shit. i mean if it wasnt for publicity than its retarded as fuck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Black Gloves

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2008, 04:18:22 AM »

LOL @ smashed..i bet you excited as fuck

LMAO all they did was talk..

and LMAO at Looney, i have never seen a bigger Asian fraud actin like hes tough like that dude LMAO :laugh:

And Glasses Malone >>> Spider & 40

Glasses Malone certified right? Yet he doesnt tryna act all that tough cuz he know he a business man and a rapper.

Ive never seen 2 "real street dudes" do ALL OF THE SHIT THEY'VE DONE to prove themselves.

4 Bent >>> Spider

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2008, 05:11:00 AM »
4 Bent >>> Most current niggaz on the West

Black Gloves

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2008, 05:18:12 AM »
You know Spider wouldnt talk that mess about 4 Bent..

and Glasses >> Spiders gangsta

if you SO TOUGH as you claim..you dont need to fuckin prove it every 5 seconds

Just like the faggot Asian Looney here, talkin about this rapper is that this rapper is that

and then he talks about bein on probation, being locked up, how he beat so and so many niggas LMAO

and he thinks people think anybody believes him so thats why he feel like he gotta prove himself over and over again

Just like 40 Glocc and Spider.

Now heres the thing, thats where it stoppes for Spider.

HE KNOWS that his imagine is the only thing tht can save him. Cuz he cant rap FOR SHIT

and its you fuckin weird ass mufuckin street teams that by bumpin your gums talkin about "only real niggas would feel this" because
you tryna fool people. Cuz most of the clowns here will think "oh if i dont like it, i must not be a real nigga" ha ha like Looney.

Spiders mic talent does not hold any weight, thats why he always tryna prove he tough.

Just look at his street team...when we talk about Game, J Rock, Ya Boy, Glasses, Bishop etc...we dont talk about imagine..we talk about their RAP SKILLS and HOW HOPEFULLY THEY BLOW UP (except Game cuz he already big)

But all Trav Teezy, Rap Insider, TheRealSupreme (who was ridin Game on his myspace but now wanna talk shit? LMAO) and all of them = Crash or Spider affiliates talk about is...oh hes sooooo tough and he soooo hard

cuz they know he cant rap for shit.

LMAO Trav Teezy is the same nigga that said Spider is better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Maylay and about 7-8 other up n comin artist and this is the nigga you think is credible? LMAO