Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 5997 times)

Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2008, 05:32:42 AM »
You know Spider wouldnt talk that mess about 4 Bent..
Spider always talks shit about 4bent actin like they were closer than he was with Fase and Game. He uses him to diss Game all the time aswel. "When 4bent died you lost ya G side and I just got off the phone wit G-Malone and G-Ride".

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2008, 07:32:28 AM »
pretty funny shit. why not just hire some real crips and pay them to wack off wayne etc. alll they had to do was walk up to the windows and blast on em. enough said.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2008, 07:41:58 AM »

and Glasses >> Spiders gangsta

if you SO TOUGH as you claim..you dont need to fuckin prove it every 5 seconds

Just like the faggot Asian Looney here, talkin about this rapper is that this rapper is that

and then he talks about bein on probation, being locked up, how he beat so and so many niggas LMAO

and he thinks people think anybody believes him so thats why he feel like he gotta prove himself over and over again

Just like 40 Glocc and Spider.

Now heres the thing, thats where it stoppes for Spider.

HE KNOWS that his imagine is the only thing tht can save him. Cuz he cant rap FOR SHIT

and its you fuckin weird ass mufuckin street teams that by bumpin your gums talkin about "only real niggas would feel this" because
you tryna fool people. Cuz most of the clowns here will think "oh if i dont like it, i must not be a real nigga" ha ha like Looney.

Spiders mic talent does not hold any weight, thats why he always tryna prove he tough.

Just look at his street team...when we talk about Game, J Rock, Ya Boy, Glasses, Bishop etc...we dont talk about imagine..we talk about their RAP SKILLS and HOW HOPEFULLY THEY BLOW UP (except Game cuz he already big)

But all Trav Teezy, Rap Insider, TheRealSupreme (who was ridin Game on his myspace but now wanna talk shit? LMAO) and all of them = Crash or Spider affiliates talk about is...oh hes sooooo tough and he soooo hard

cuz they know he cant rap for shit.

LMAO Trav Teezy is the same nigga that said Spider is better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Maylay and about 7-8 other up n comin artist and this is the nigga you think is credible? LMAO

Y do you keep my name in your mouth yo hoe ass nigga? Everybody Search all my post and find the post where i said Spider is better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Maylay and about 7-8 other up n comin artist. If they find they will get a fuckin million dollars. Stop making up shit faggot ass nigga. Worry about whats going on in europe and not over here. Nigga nobody gives a fuck about you just kill yourself the world would be much better without you. This nigga having fantasies about Trav im glad i dont meet weirdoz like you in person.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 07:51:00 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2008, 07:47:28 AM »
I see a few niggaz talkin bout breakin windows and shit like that,ive only known females to do shit like that. And after you break a window you go yea nigga yea we broke your window? The only way windows need to be broke by men is thru gunplay. Besides 9 times out of 10 the shit was a bulletproof truck. I could see if this was a video shoot at night in the hood or the jects and they didnt do shit lets be real about the shit.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 07:53:04 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2008, 08:02:28 AM »
heres the real question, were they scared?? do you think 40 /spi and them scared them ? end of discussion.

looney: after they break the window their going to discharge theyre fire arm for fear of saftey of their lives. this is how it would hold up in court, you've got a strong case your vehicle is blocked, gang bangers are cornering your car outside, they broke your window = you being able to dump and u know u have witnesses outside also.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2008, 08:56:29 AM »
Shot from a better angle. 40 glocc starts demolishing the convoy!

enjoy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2008, 09:16:30 AM »
40 glocc said...that wayne was not there...he was @ the video set wit t-pain...only slim and baby were in the first truck...wayne was not there @ all...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2008, 09:35:12 AM »
Baby and Slim were in 1 truck Wayne was in the other. In the video dude says wayne is in this one.

Black Gloves

« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2008, 10:05:04 AM »

Just like the faggot Asian Looney here, talkin about this rapper is that this rapper is that

and then he talks about bein on probation, being locked up, how he beat so and so many niggas LMAO

and he thinks people think anybody believes him so thats why he feel like he gotta prove himself over and over again

HE KNOWS that his imagine is the only thing tht can save him. Cuz he cant rap FOR SHIT

and its you fuckin weird ass mufuckin street teams that by bumpin your gums talkin about "only real niggas would feel this" because
you tryna fool people. Cuz most of the clowns here will think "oh if i dont like it, i must not be a real nigga" ha ha like Looney.

Spiders mic talent does not hold any weight, thats why he always tryna prove he tough.

Just look at his street team...when we talk about Game, J Rock, Ya Boy, Glasses, Bishop etc...we dont talk about imagine..we talk about their RAP SKILLS and HOW HOPEFULLY THEY BLOW UP (except Game cuz he already big)

But all Trav Teezy, Rap Insider, TheRealSupreme (who was ridin Game on his myspace but now wanna talk shit? LMAO) and all of them = Crash or Spider affiliates talk about is...oh hes sooooo tough and he soooo hard

LMAO Trav Teezy is the same nigga that said Spider is better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Maylay and about 7-8 other up n comin artist and this is the nigga you think is credible? LMAO

Y do you keep my name in your mouth yo hoe ass nigga? Everybody Search all my post and find the post where i said Spider is better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Maylay and about 7-8 other up n comin artist. If they find they will get a fuckin million dollars. Stop making up shit faggot ass nigga. Worry about whats going on in europe and not over here. Nigga nobody gives a fuck about you just kill yourself the world would be much better without you. This nigga having fantasies about Trav im glad i dont meet weirdoz like you in person.

HAAAAAAAA!!

U in denial now

HAHA BITCH ASS NIGGA

You said: Spider is better than most artist i hear you niggaz hypin up

then i asked you: Okay tell me artist from the west that hes better than

and then you made a whole list talkin about Ice Cube cuz u said he fell off, then you said Jay Rock and a bunch of niggas

This nigga tryna act like he dont remember haha with your bitch ass...and damn Spider got his dick in your ass like that???

LMAO notice how his street team uses the word "weirdoz" now all of a sudden hahahahaha

Okay ima ask you AGAIN....who on the west is Spider better than?[

since hes "so good" according to yo homosexual ass :laugh:

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
Dont forget to lick the balls when you finish faggot. These weirdoz stay thinking about me.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

HAAAAAAAA!!

U in denial now

HAHA BITCH ASS NIGGA

You said: Spider is better than most artist i hear you niggaz hypin up

then i asked you: Okay tell me artist from the west that hes better than

and then you made a whole list talkin about Ice Cube cuz u said he fell off, then you said Jay Rock and a bunch of niggas

This nigga tryna act like he dont remember haha with your bitch ass...and damn Spider got his dick in your ass like that???

LMAO notice how his street team uses the word "weirdoz" now all of a sudden hahahahaha

Okay ima ask you AGAIN....who on the west is Spider better than?[

since hes "so good" according to yo homosexual ass :laugh:

Repost the post then. Wierdo making up stories bout a nigga on the net.

Black Gloves

« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »
haha see "weirdoz" 2 times again...hahahaha

Trav Teezy...tell me how Spider locs ass tastes :laugh:

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »
Homosexual wanting to know how a man ass tastes hahahahahaha You should know you up games 365. Got pictures of nothing but men with there shirt off on your every post. Dude Dez weirdoz. Keep counting them wierdo.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 10:17:20 AM by Trav Treezy »

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2008, 10:50:55 AM »
Baby and Slim were in 1 truck Wayne was in the other. In the video dude says wayne is in this one.

40 said that was not him...it was only baby and slim...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2008, 11:12:11 AM »
40 GLOCC HAVE NEW SONG ON HIS MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC PAGE WITH EMINEM  DISSING LIL WAYNE