Author Topic: Who The Fuck Is Tyga? Now You Know.  (Read 962 times)

Who The Fuck Is Tyga? Now You Know.
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:49:18 AM »
I aint sayin im feelin this dude that much. Just that people should know who this dude is.

http://myspace.com/tyga / http://tygaworld.com/

Tyga is a young cat straight outta Compton that is signed to Waynes Young Money label and is cousins wit that dude outta Gym Class Heroes.

Free Download - No Introduction: The Series May 10th - http://www.illroots.com/waxx/may10th.zip

Tyga - Fly Nigga http://youtube.com/watch?v=pwMO1WJ5OFg

Tyga - Coconut Juice - http://youtube.com/watch?v=AROeEiidM8Q

Tyga - Tatted Like A Cholo http://youtube.com/watch?v=sk4tz2CEFeM

Dawg was just featured in XXL

SO PRUP

Re: Who The Fuck Is Tyga? Now You Know.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:35:17 AM »
i don't no why but i kinda dig that coconut juice track

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 09:37:51 AM »
nobody talks about him, NOBODY not on here, maybe on lil waynes website but its crazy on a westcoast site he doesnt have any buzz.....

personally i dont feel dude good luck 2 him wish him much success

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
nobody talks about him, NOBODY not on here, maybe on lil waynes website but its crazy on a westcoast site he doesnt have any buzz.....

personally i dont feel dude good luck 2 him wish him much success
Half the fools on here don't even listen to real westcoast rap.... Fools listen to radio shit and complain about how the west "fell off"
chevy fuck rice

D-Stress

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »
Fuckin Wack!Fuck That, He From CPT?LMAO!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 12:06:06 PM »
I didn't know dude was from the California. We need to embrace that nigga (no homo).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »
PROPZ TO HOMIE FOR GOIN A DIFF ROUTE AND GETTIN HIS PAPER. I HONSTLY HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM DUKE BUT THE COCONUT JOINT AND THE ISH HE DID WITH WAYNE BUT MORE PROPS TO HIM...GET THAT BREAD YOUNGIN

RealG

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 12:52:12 PM »
yeah Tyga real, at least he ain't get signed and try to throw on khakis like he a g, he kept it real,
believe it or not, I know alot of Tygas in Compton and watts and all over CA, but you wouldn't believe that watching tv,
all they show is the Eazy - E compton stereotype

RealG

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
is it just me, but the majority of the youth in LA, WATTS, INGLEWOOD, COMPTON
nowadays look like Tyga, like that skateboarder style, go to any shopping Mall in LA and you will see what im talking about,
so i know people hate on him like he ain't cali, but look at cali, this is 2008, this is how cali is up to date, this isn't fake, this is reality!
alot of yall are stuck in 1993.  Shit has changed.

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »
nowadays look like Tyga, like that skateboarder style, go to any shopping Mall in LA and you will see what im talking about,
so i know people hate on him like he ain't cali, but look at cali, this is 2008, this is how cali is up to date, this isn't fake, this is reality!
Dont know any other rappers that have a swag like Tyga. But I kinda get whatchu talkin bout. There are lots of rappers on the West that arent mad Gangsta like Mykestro & Bangloose.

RealG

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
Dont know any other rappers that have a swag like Tyga. But I kinda get whatchu talkin bout. There are lots of rappers on the West that arent mad Gangsta like Mykestro & Bangloose.

check this homie, you heard of A&Rs?
they change alot of artist swagger, so niggahs you think is extra gangbang, maynot really be that way, but were told to be that way by an a&r to sell records
and some are, you feel me, but you can't knock him for being himself, I see tygas all day everyday!!!!!!!
who cares if there isn't any rappers like he from california yet, when im in the motherfucking streets, I see tygas ALL DAY!, everywhere i go, so its about time they start showing the TRUE colors, and stop with the hollywood bullshit.  I see gangstas too, but we as LA, we can't front and say tygas ain't here, they everywhere, go to foxhills, go to crenshaw mall, go to any swamp meet, you'll see a tyga, trust me!

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »

they change alot of artist swagger, so niggahs you think is extra gangbang, maynot really be that way, but were told to be that way by an a&r to sell records
and some are, you feel me, but you can't knock him for being himself, I see tygas all day everyday!!!!!!!
who cares if there isn't any rappers like he from california yet, when im in the motherfucking streets, I see tygas ALL DAY!, everywhere i go, so its about time they start showing the TRUE colors, and stop with the hollywood bullshit.  I see gangstas too, but we as LA, we can't front and say tygas ain't here, they everywhere, go to foxhills, go to crenshaw mall, go to any swamp meet, you'll see a tyga, trust me!
Str8

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 02:52:03 PM »

chevy fuck rice

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »
Hes a piece of shit in my book for just taking full  advantage of his family connection and not hustling for or earning the spot hes at now.  I bet you i can pick out 20 aspiring rappers from that area with no famous connections whatsoever that have tons more swag and talent than this lame ass. He deserved to have his chain snatched.

and the only reason people ever heard of him before he really blew up is his cousin is the guy from Gym Class Heroes and mainly the backpackers and emo crowd listen to them

westsiderider323

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

thatz tru