Author Topic: Whats with all the emo stuff ?  (Read 471 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Whats with all the emo stuff ?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »
It was fun. It will be fun again. Either you ride with us or you die with us. Simple as that.

When we invade a Soulja Boy board, PM me in advance... I really want to autoplay all of Ice T's classics.

OK this one here I am down to invade

I pledge allegiance to this movement

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
the invading shit wasn't lame...the fact that it was an emo board with fours members who were 13 an under was the lame part.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 11:07:23 AM »
the invading shit wasn't lame...the fact that it was an emo board with fours members who were 13 an under was the lame part.

How could we know there were only 4 active member all under 14?
Besides, all the other boards had too defence mechanism.

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 12:36:53 PM »
Sikotic, this time you can lead The Movement against Soulja Boi forums or that other one you mentioned.

I'll keep my eye out to join up and ride wit yu niggaz.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »

the whole point of an invasion is the challenge of getting around those mechanisms.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »
That was our first invasion. We needed a target practice to get our tactics in order. Next time we are goin for the gusto. I'm down to roll on some niggas on Saturday or Sunday since I'm selling my car and I'll be stranded at home until I steal a new one.

Who y'all want at next: Souljah Boy stans or the bitch-made California Highway Patrol?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »
Who y'all want at next: Souljah Boy stans or the bitch-made California Highway Patrol?
they are both a shit-stain on society so im down either way...

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »

the whole point of an invasion is the challenge of getting around those mechanisms.

Any examples of people/countries invading others for...'The challenge' and not for the lulz or to gain control?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »

Any examples of people/countries invading others for...'The challenge' and not for the lulz or to gain control?

People invade countries for the "lulz"? I guess you learn something new every day...or not.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »

People invade countries for the "lulz"? I guess you learn something new every day...or not.

I'm sorry, i didn't quite catch that example where you showed me a country/person who invaded elsewhere for 'The challenge'.
The lulz part was more reference to people invading others websites. Countries part was more related to gain control.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 05:23:36 PM »

I'm sorry, i didn't quite catch that example where you showed me a country/person who invaded elsewhere for 'The challenge'.
The lulz part was more reference to people invading others websites. Countries part was more related to gain control.

Comparing this to invading a country is even worse than carrying it out. :grumpy:

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »
Dubcc >>>>>>>>> Persian, British, Roman, Ottoman Empires combined
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 10:11:24 PM »
Dubcc >>>>>>>>> Persian, British, Roman, Ottoman Empires combined
true story

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »

Comparing this to invading a country is even worse than carrying it out. :grumpy:

AND YET AGAIN you avoid naming an example that involves someone performing an invasion "For the challenge".