Author Topic: .:The Official DMX gets arrested Thread:. (2010):.  (Read 2958 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: .:The Official DMX gets arrested Thread:. (2010):.
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
if dmx keeps going at this rate , this thread is going to be long

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 08:02:26 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/159208803d5db5ba/

Speaks on past troubles and recent arrests.

GOOD SHYT !!!!!  8)
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 08:18:36 AM »
Despite the fact that the DMX songs these days only consist of various dog barking sounds and him yelling out random cuss words, he's still more enjoyable than 95% of the mainstream rappers out there.

Okka

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2008, 08:19:45 AM »
Despite the fact that the DMX songs these days only consist of various dog barking sounds and him yelling out random cuss words, he's still more enjoyable than 95% of the mainstream rappers out there.

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2008, 08:22:09 AM »
As previously reported by Yo!Raps, DMX was arrested (for the 6th time in the past three months) for theft and identity theft charges on July 19. Well, DMX showed up in court yesterday (July 24) to plead not guilty. In a bizarre twist of events, however, the rapper exited the courtroom and began rapping for reporters and plugging his new LP.

After X left the courtroom yesterday, he rapped for reporters saying, “If you ever fall back down, get back up.”

The Associated Press even said that the rapper then plugged his next album.

The charges stem from an April incident where the rapper allegedly gave the alias “Troy Jones” to medical facility to duck out on a $7,500 bill.

According to reports, he was reportedly heard saying “someone in the projects is going to get the bill.”

X is due back in court on August 12.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »

lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2008, 08:35:13 AM »
Tight.

tempo2

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2008, 08:53:05 AM »
dmx when his on his shit makes some of the best hip hop music, im talking circa 2000 tho

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2008, 09:06:17 AM »

;D

Elano

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2008, 10:42:07 AM »
Lmao @ this comment @ xxlmag.com

Damn, is he so broke he can’t free up 7,500 for a medical bill? Where is his money going - up his nose? This man was making millions of dollars years ago and even now he makes these straight to DVD crap films that should be pay something adequate and he couldn’t pay 7,500? X, is coming with some sh!t that even Bobby Brown would say “Man, something is wrong with you man you need to lay back on all that hydro & dust!” DMX, another hip hop legend going, going and soon maybe gone.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »
if dmx keeps going at this rate , this thread is going to be long
I heard that!  I thought that was jacked up when I saw the thread but sadly its the truth.  I always wanted the brother to succeed since I heard Get at me Dog, but i'm almost ready to give up on DMX.  All this constantly fucking up :grumpy: I thought he was supposed to retire & be a preacher.  Lord help him, give him a sign even.  Like one of his songs.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 12:15:05 AM »
Is this a sticky thread? lol

Jome

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 07:21:07 AM »
Is this a sticky thread? lol

Yeah, I figured it was necessary with more than 10-15 threads about DMX being arrested the last few months.

Hopefully DMX will be like "WHAT! Yo dawg, deez cats done make a sticky thread about me nigga, Dog gotta get my shit together, faggots!" (Barking in background)

Also, a real DMX quote from "The Rain" in 2003:

I wanna be able to walk out my front door, without worrying about coming in conflict with the law

Jome

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/159208803d5db5ba/

Speaks on past troubles and recent arrests.

GOOD SHYT !!!!!  8)

Lol @ the Windows XP clicks whenever they change the news report..

DMX sounds like that crackhead Bubbles on The Wire at the end.. it's getting sad.  :-\

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 11:09:42 AM »
Rapper DMX has been arrested at a Phoenix mall on a felony charge of taking the identity of another.
ADVERTISEMENT

Phoenix police Sgt. Andy Hill did not have details of the charge, as it stemmed from a Maricopa County Sheriff's Office case.

The sheriff's office did not immediately return a request for comment.

Hill says DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was being taken Saturday for booking into the Maricopa County jail.

The musician/actor has had a recent string of run-ins with the law, including an arrest at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport earlier this month on outstanding warrants after he failed to appear in court.

The week before, he was arrested in Miami on charges of attempting to purchase cocaine and marijuana.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080720/ap_en_ot/people_dmx
crazy ass nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.