Author Topic: .:The Official DMX gets arrested Thread:. (2010):.  (Read 2960 times)

real1987

• Lil Geezy
Re: .:The Official DMX gets arrested Thread:. (2010):.
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2008, 09:53:31 PM »
this thread is too funny

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2008, 10:03:22 PM »
y'all are some fools for this thread lmao

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 08:57:20 AM »
He's a troubled man, no doubt... But regardless, makes some good music.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2008, 12:30:25 PM »
its almost as if he has stopped getting arrested to ruin this thread

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2008, 12:49:53 PM »
DMX Just Aching to Get Arrested ... Again!
Posted Aug 12th 2008 3:26PM by TMZ Staff

There's nothing DMX loves more than getting arrested, as we all know. Guess what: Here we go again.

Commissioner Phemonia Miller in Phoenix (rap that 10 times fast) just issued a bench warrant for DMX because he didn't show (shocker!) for a hearing on his felony drug charge case this morning.

D has until 4 PM PT to explain why he's not there, or else he'll be pinched for the eleventy thousandth time this summer.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/MediaRelationsAndCommunityOutreach/MediaRoom/HighProfileVideo/Video.asp?video=080812_DMX_IPTC.wmv

^ COURT hearing NO SHOW!!!

www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2008, 01:01:18 PM »
its almost as if he has stopped getting arrested to ruin this thread

wrong.  maybe he read your post :laugh:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=190184.0

Elano

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2008, 06:11:19 PM »
A Phoenix, Arizona judge has issued an arrest warrant for rapper DMX for missing a scheduled court date today (August 12), AllHipHop.com has learned.

DMX, born Earl Simmons, is accused of visiting the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona to receive treatment for an illness and using someone else’s identity, in order to avoid paying the bill.

The rapper, 37, was also due supposed to attend a pretrial conference pertaining to marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession charges.

According to the Associated Press, Commissioner Phemonia Miller also raised DMX’s bond to $25,000.

The judge is holding an arrest warrant until 4 p.m. on Tuesday (August 19), in order for DMX’s attorney to disclose the rapper’s whereabouts, as well as the reason he missed today’s hearing.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »
DMX Arrested at a Wal-Mart today lol!

Jome

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »
Haha, this is gettin too much.. thread title updated.

On a similar cracked out note, I present DMX's adlibbing from his latest track "Soldier":

Nigga!
Come on man, I mean
Real talk, real talk, real talk, com' eh I mean you know
Fuck outta here with that fuckin bullshit, I knock you the fuck out, straight up, hehehehe
Word up son, word up, uhh I mean
Say what you wanna nigga, I'll knock you the fuck out, on my mama nigga
On errythang I love nigga, yaah mean, I got it all up in herrre
eey can't be serious! Are you fuckin serious!?
Man listen, man listen, man listen, ssh
how gah mean ahh tell ah yu
It is not.. you know the rest, suh-he
It is not.. you know the rest, hehehe
It is not.. come on dawg, real talk, fuck the bullshit, right?
Dick ain't for ridin, hehe aight ?
Dick ain't for ridin, hahaha, haha
Ain't no saddle on my dick nigga, hehehaha
Ain't no range on my dick nigga, fuck is wrong with you, haha
Don't touch that master, haha, you don't belong there! Hehuh-he.
Don't go there! Hahaha
C'mon son, word up, huh-he

(Keeps mumbling as song fades out)

Elano

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2008, 01:52:41 AM »

DMX was arrested for the sixth time this year as he attempted to go shopping on Thursday afternoon in Miami.

The arrest was the result of a skipped court date Tuesday, the result of drug charges in Arizona.

Police in Miami, Florida arrested and handcuffed the Yonkers-bred artist as he attempted to leave an area Wal-Mart.

DMX was reportedly trying to surrender to police through negotiations with his lawyer. The Miami police apprehended him before those talks could come to fruition.

The 37-year-old chart-topping rapper was to appear in Arizona for a pretrial conference for allegations of marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.

DMX, born Earl Simmons, faces a number of charges in Phoenix, Arizona, ranging from animal cruelty charges to taking on the personality of another person.

DMX's mug shot portfolio
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/dmx_mugshots#21902
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:55:06 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2008, 01:58:28 AM »
This shits fuckin hilarious!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2008, 04:36:25 AM »
 PHOENIX (Reuters) - Chart-topping rap star DMX was arrested at a store in Florida on Thursday for failing to appear in an Arizona court on drug charges, authorities said.
(Advertisement)

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was taken into custody outside a Wal-Mart store in north Miami Beach on a warrant issued by a Maricopa County Superior Court commissioner.

The 37-year-old, who has a home outside Phoenix, failed to appear on Tuesday for a pretrial conference on charges relating to marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession, one of several legal battles he faces in Arizona.

He was arrested in May on drug and animal cruelty charges after sheriff's deputies raided his Cave Creek, Arizona, home. Authorities alleged that there were dog carcasses and malnourished pit bulls at the residence.

The rapper also faces two felony charges for taking the identity of another person and giving false information during a trip to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, in an alleged attempt to avoid paying the bill.

"This guy is treating our legal system like a revolving door and it's time we closed the cell door on him," Arpaio told Reuters.

Simmons had his first five albums open at No. 1 on the U.S. pop album charts, but his most recent release, 2006's "Year of the Dog ... Again," ended that run by debuting at No. 2.

Simmons has also acted in several action movies, including "Cradle 2 The Grave" and "Exit Wounds."

Source:http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080815/people_nm/crime_dmx_dc
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »
OMG in that mugshot DMX looks exactly like a black jason stratham (Snatch, Lock Stop, Etc)

Elano

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2008, 11:06:44 PM »
Sunday, August 17, 2008 4:32 PM
Legal drama for rapper DMX continues to unfold as the entertainer sits in a Florida jail under a no bail hold status.

TMZ.com reports that DMX, born Earl Simmons, appeared in court on Friday (August 15) after a bench warrant was issued against him in Arizona for drug charges.

The rapper was arrested Thursday (August 14) while attempting to leave a Wal-Mart in Miami, Fla.

The arrest came as result of Simmons skipping a court date on Tuesday (August 12) for a pretrial conference on allegations of marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.

The rapper had reportedly tried to surrender to police, but was taken in before negations with his lawyer were completed.

Simmons’ lawyer, Brad Cohen, waived extradition for his client and contested a no bond hold, after a $25,000 bond had previously set for Simmons.

Despite Cohen's attempt to get a fugitive bond in the state of Florida for Simmons to return to Arizona to bond out, Judge Lawrence Schwartz upheld the no bond status, which was issued by the State of Arizona.

"I am not questioning the veracity of anything you just said to me. I would absolutely have no reason to do that," Judge Schwartz said. "But until state of Arizona lifts its no bond status, it’s a no bond status at this point."

As a result of the ruling, Simmons will have to stay in jail in Florida until his October 2 court hearing for a possession charge he obtained in Miami.

Cohen later told TMZ he would have the rapper released before the hearing if everything is straightened out.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 12:00:33 AM »
Someone dig up that Hussein Fatal crime list, I want something to compare for...although Fatal propably was almost half of DMX's age when he did those. How can guy almost in the 40's be so careless. :laugh: