Author Topic: AUDIO: Ice Cube feat. The Game & WC - Get Used to It (off " RAW Footage")  (Read 2257 times)

Lazar

http://www.mediafire.com/?lfmynjybtjz

Sounds good after a few spins, but overall I´m a lil bit disappointed. Was expecting something that would blow my damn headphones off lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:27:16 AM by Lazar »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Re: AUDIO: Ice Cube feat. The Game & WC - Get Used to It
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:26:29 AM »
Ok they do sound good together

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, just saw this...fiyyyyyya!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Like you said, it's a dope track that could've been better. Hook is really wack. Game switched his flow up, I can't remember who he reminds me of, must have been some trowback Cube or WC track (knowing that Game often copys the flow of the featured rapper).

Okka

Nice one, i'll check this out right now.

westsiderider323

sounds pretty dope

Black Gloves

Didnt like the beat.

And they all came aight on it nothin spectacular, cuz we all know they can come harder.

But like i said, i didnt have high hopes for this song because i told fools before, never expect greatness
just cuz it looks good on paper.

It was aight though.

hyet1ll1d1e

• 'G'
Like you said, it's a dope track that could've been better. Hook is really wack. Game switched his flow up, I can't remember who he reminds me of, must have been some trowback Cube or WC track (knowing that Game often copys the flow of the featured rapper).

ya old skool ice cube came to my mind too when i heard games flow

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Track is dope. But the beat and vibe of the song dont do WC any justice. It just doesnt fit him.

Is this really off LAX or the WSC project? I thought Cube was only on the Ghetto Bird song. Props anyway.

Black Gloves

Is this really off LAX or the WSC project? I thought Cube was only on the Ghetto Bird song. Props anyway.

Ghetto Bird song?

LMAO the review said that LAX got a song that SAMPLES/REMINDS you of Ghetto Bird (Ice Cube)

Plus this is on Raw Footage

Hahahahaha! I thought it said there was a Game/Cube track called Ghetto Bird. Game killed this track. Im feelin his new flow.

Black Gloves

Hahahahaha! I thought it said there was a Game/Cube track called Ghetto Bird. Game killed this track. Im feelin his new flow.

LOL, that Ghetto Bird song made by Ice Cube is a straight up classic though!

I dont know, didnt really like Games lyrics on this one. His flow was on point but not the lyrics.

But i want dude to rap with the flow he used on DPG's and Bone Thugs album that was straight piff 8)

westsiderider323

I dont know, didnt really like Games lyrics on this one. His flow was on point but not the lyrics.

But i want dude to rap with the flow he used on DPG's and Bone Thugs album that was straight piff 8)

hell yea he wuz fire on them 2 tracks

My favourite Game flow is his 2004 one. Check You Know What It Is 1 & 2 to check what im talkin about. His Documentary flow is dope and his DA flow sounds too much like Dres.