Author Topic: AUDIO: Ice Cube feat. The Game & WC - Get Used to It (off " RAW Footage")  (Read 2253 times)

marcin1712

props but I was expecting something harder and I dont lik this hook and beat

Blood$

track is listenable but I agree with D~Nice

also the beat reminds me of Daz' "On Some Real"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:50:49 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Damn the hook is a disapointment but overall i like the song...especially game's verse
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Lunatic

the beat is generic but i like it, it sounds cool
the hook is pretty avg
all three verses are straight
game was the best though surprisingly
anyone catch game say "its that west-side connected" :P
game's flow was hot as fuck
I'm pleased with their first collaboration

Yeah there are alot of subliminal lines by Game about WSC.
big time; this is starting to look very promising and more likely.

There is a method to Cube's madness IMO. He now gets all of BWS fans to check out this collabo as well. I would not be surprised if another WSC track would pop up on Game's album as a bonus track or remix.
hell yea, Cube a mastermind for this..I ain't like one of them ppl who has dreams that albums can go platinum when we know right now only Wayne, T.I., 50, Jeezy, Kanye and Luda go platinum. BUT a WSCG album can go platinum in my opinion.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

the hook is pretty avg

There is a method to Cube's madness IMO. He now gets all of BWS fans to check out this collabo as well. I would not be surprised if another WSC track would pop up on Game's album as a bonus track or remix.
hell yea, Cube a mastermind for this..I ain't like one of them ppl who has dreams that albums can go platinum when we know right now only Wayne, T.I., 50, Jeezy, Kanye and Luda go platinum. BUT a WSCG album can go platinum in my opinion.

Hell the last WSC album did over 800k even with the fallout so as long as that does not happen again, there is a chance.  ;D

I think it is bridging the gap with Cube fans and Game fans musically with this if it happens. And those fans are not always the same people.

Lunatic

the hook is pretty avg

Hell the last WSC album did over 800k even with the fallout so as long as that does not happen again, there is a chance.  ;D

I think it is bridging the gap with Cube fans and Game fans musically with this if it happens. And those fans are not always the same people.
exactly, it has the potential to get a plat plaque..i think adding the game fanbase to it will equal that plaque.

D~Nice

the hook is pretty avg

exactly, it has the potential to get a plat plaque..i think adding the game fanbase to it will equal that plaque.

Yeah I think this is a go at this point.

Lunatic

^still got my fingers crossed

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Dopeness  8)

jeromechickenbone

Cube needs to take notes from Game when it comes to his flow.  Game flowed hella nice on Nas' new cd as well.  The sad thing is, Game's flow isn't mindblowing at all.  Its just that he's very well in synch with the beat which is what a flow is supposed to do.  90% of rappers these days are too goddamn lazy / high to stay on point.

Lunatic

very well in synch with the beat which is what a flow is supposed to do.  90% of rappers these days are too goddamn lazy / high to stay on point.
+1 - that's all u gotta do to have a good flow on ANY song.

D~Nice

I want to see these 3 verbally destroy a Dre beat or get Fred Wreck back and have him cook up another heater. Something mad lyrical like Hello cadence wise where they trade off with their verses.

Lunatic

I want to see these 3 verbally destroy a Dre beat or get Fred Wreck back and have him cook up another heater. Something mad lyrical like Hello cadence wise where they trade off with their verses.
Dre would be dope, but i aint holdin my breath less i got david blaine lungs lol..Fred Wreck, I hope so - that would be dope ass shit.

D~Nice

Cube needs to take notes from Game when it comes to his flow.  Game flowed hella nice on Nas' new cd as well.  The sad thing is, Game's flow isn't mindblowing at all.  Its just that he's very well in synch with the beat which is what a flow is supposed to do.  90% of rappers these days are too goddamn lazy / high to stay on point.

I will say Cube did not come correct like he normally does flow and cadence wise, but I don't think he needs to take notes.  ;D

Cube's cadence ranks up there with the greats. Listen to even his flow on Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It or It Takes A Nation. He still got it. And his flow even rides the bass perfectly on the majority of tracks he does.

Louie760

• Lil Geezy

Dre would be dope, but i aint holdin my breath less i got david blaine lungs lol..Fred Wreck, I hope so - that would be dope ass shit.

I could dig that, a dj quik beat would be the chit too!