Author Topic: AUDIO: Ice Cube feat. The Game & WC - Get Used to It (off " RAW Footage")  (Read 2260 times)

Amplified

• 'G'
The end of the beat is the dopest part!!! Man i get a little bitter hearing these tracks..  I submitted some bangers, so i feel a little wack when i hear these leaks coming out sounding like this.. I think i'm gonna put some of my cube tracks on my myspace page pretty soon..

sav-man

Hook is mediocre, but all three verses are tight. Not great but not wack, either. My gut feeling is, assuming that the rest of RAW FOOTAGE does turn out to be more issues-oriented, this song and "Do Yo Thang" might be meant as the "fun" tracks on the CD. Even on his earlier CDs, Cube usually had a few songs that were a little lighter in subject matter than the rest of the tracks, (i.e., on AMW there was "I'm Only Out For One Thang", DEATH CERTIFICATE had "Steady Mobbin'" which was basically a "cruising" kind of track, etc). So it's cool.

PEACE!

Al Bundy

Shit is dope. I had to add it to my muxtape  8)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
the track is crazy. i ike it alot. propz.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
ahaha, Do Ya Thang was the softest song on RAW footage right  :laugh:

indeed Bill didn't have sex with that women.

i think, The Game did the best job on the song by the way.

oh yeah, Cube, no hard feelings, get your money, i'm already getting used to it  ;)

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I like it, very good song.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
"the industry ain't ready for this"

:D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Song's dope. But then again I'm expecting any track by Ice Cube to be dope, so this is hardly a surprise for me. What is a surprise that Game's flow was the nicest this time around. Cube and Dub got nothing left to prove though, so...

ICHI THE KILLER

Average. At Best, average. Really was not expecting too much from the track but I did want something more than this.

co-sing

Black Gloves

the beat is generic but i like it, it sounds cool
the hook is pretty avg
all three verses are straight
game was the best though surprisingly
anyone catch game say "its that west-side connected" :P
game's flow was hot as fuck
I'm pleased with their first collaboration

Yeah there are alot of subliminal lines by Game about WSC.
big time; this is starting to look very promising and more likely.

There is a method to Cube's madness IMO. He now gets all of BWS fans to check out this collabo as well. I would not be surprised if another WSC track would pop up on Game's album as a bonus track or remix.

Yeah but to tell you the truth...95% of Game fans already Cube fans.

Game fans are usually fans of niggas like Cube, Dre, Snoop and basically that real shit.

Compared to other artists like Wayne, his fans like artists like D4L, TI, Bow wow, Dipset and shit

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye! I digg the boy choir on the background and the beat itself is raw although little repetitive so it needs a good supporting hook, but unfortunately the hook sounds like it was written by a random myspace rapper with a bad acne, which makes the whole song sound like shit. What comes to rappers, The Game came the strongest on this one, Cube the weakest. Hopefully this will be the weakest track of Raw Footage.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Jome

The track sounds familiar, say you.. ??

That's because it's a cheap mans version of:

20 Encore / Curtains Down (Feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent)
Produced By Dr. Dre & Mark Batson       
Guitars by Mike Elizondo             
Keyboards by Mike Elizondo & Mark Batson
Additional Keyboards by Luis Resto

At times very similar, and the continuous "Ey ey ey" in the background..

Not very creative, would have expected a banger from folks like these 3.

Black Gloves

Did anyone catch the line "Put a bow on the 50, fuck your monkey ass up, like Bobby do Whitney."...subliminal to ol Curt (50 cent) there?

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
last two raw footage tracks have been wack!!!
step it up cube..

^ Do Ya Thang is dope.