Author Topic: Nelly vs. KRS - for real?  (Read 259 times)

The Watcher

Nelly vs. KRS - for real?
« on: April 30, 2002, 10:34:49 PM »
http://64.38.246.161/ubb/Forum1/HTML/045005.html

there's a rumour going around that Nelly has collabed with Freeway on a remix of "Roc tha Mic" and says KRS is the first rapper in need of a pension plan amoung other disses..

Nelly dont know who he's fuckin with. KRS has a proven track record for ending MC's careers, and Nelly is about to be a has been once KRS is through
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

KVB

Re: Nelly vs. KRS - for real?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2002, 10:52:40 PM »
I can't believe this... Nelly doesn't have the authority to diss KRS-One, a hip-hop legend... it'll be interesting to see if this rumour turns out to be true or not.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2002, 11:16:53 PM »
I can't believe this... Nelly doesn't have the authority to diss KRS-One, a hip-hop legend... it'll be interesting to see if this rumour turns out to be true or not.

if krs disses nelly...nelly has the authority to hit bak...get of krs's nuts! just like jd chats shit about dre so dre is hittin bak...

and nelly will probably sell more records in the end anyways cos he is bigger nowadays and is very commercial...so even if nelly don't win the dissin n shit he's still gonna sell IMO

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2002, 11:23:02 PM »

if krs disses nelly...nelly has the authority to hit bak...get of krs's nuts! just like jd chats shit about dre so dre is hittin bak...

and nelly will probably sell more records in the end anyways cos he is bigger nowadays and is very commercial...so even if nelly don't win the dissin n shit he's still gonna sell IMO

The Still #1 track wasnt a diss according to Nelly ..
and Clear 'em Out wasnt a diss either, according to KRS
so technically, this would be the first diss wouldnt it?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

KVB

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2002, 12:32:31 AM »

You gotta respect the legends of hip-hop music... Nelly is a pop-rap artist, KRS is a living legend... look at it this way.. in a football match, it would be York City vs. Real Madrid... Nelly doesn't have the skill nor the authority to diss KRS, nobody has... no true hip-hop heads respect Nelly... I hope you get my point, peace.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2002, 02:29:16 AM »
You gotta respect the legends of hip-hop music... Nelly is a pop-rap artist, KRS is a living legend... look at it this way.. in a football match, it would be York City vs. Real Madrid... Nelly doesn't have the skill nor the authority to diss KRS, nobody has... no true hip-hop heads respect Nelly... I hope you get my point, peace.

point taken...but u gotta take my point that no matta how big a legend krs is he can't just talk shit and expect cunts to sit there and say nothin...

but ur example don't make sense...cos football requires skill kind of face to face...just the same as if nelly came face to face with krs...

where as nelly and krs are just talkin...same as york cud say 'oh fuck manchester united we'll beat em,' it'd be just talk and not reality, same as nelly can say what the fuck he wants back...with no skills required.

i hope u get my point...

Jome

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2002, 08:41:28 AM »
Who the hell came up with the idea to put Nelly on a Roc-a-fella joint? That's some bitch-shit, but I guess it's just for the money.

KVB

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2002, 08:49:35 AM »

point taken...but u gotta take my point that no matta how big a legend krs is he can't just talk shit and expect cunts to sit there and say nothin...

but ur example don't make sense...cos football requires skill kind of face to face...just the same as if nelly came face to face with krs...

where as nelly and krs are just talkin...same as york cud say 'oh fuck manchester united we'll beat em,' it'd be just talk and not reality, same as nelly can say what the fuck he wants back...with no skills required.

i hope u get my point...

well, yeah I agree I could have chosen a better example... lol but you got my point... anyway we obviously disagree on this issue, so let's just end the discussion right here... one.