Author Topic: Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? (not only on Dubcnn)  (Read 1390 times)

Black Gloves

Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? (not only on Dubcnn)
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

Real talk i think the nigga dope. I mean he aint no Cube, Nas or anything like that but the nigga dope.

Is it because of him beating up his wife or anything like that?

Cuz i b watchin some of the comments on here and on other sites as far as the internet goes and dude seems hella hated on.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? (not only on Dubcnn)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »
yeah maybe because of that T-Boz thing

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 05:52:49 PM »
i got nothing personal against him, i just don't really like him as a rapper tbh

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »

Real talk i think the nigga dope. I mean he aint no Cube, Nas or anything like that but the nigga dope.

Cuz i b watchin some of the comments on here and on other sites as far as the internet goes and dude seems hella hated on.

A hater askin about haters. Boy,I've seen it all lol. This forum is full of haters that's why and you know it because I don't hear too many people hating on Mack 1-0. Before you say anything about Spider Loc because I know you're on your job, I've seen other music artists get hated on which brought me to this conclusion. *Waits for this Buffoon to make an asinine comment*  :P
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

BIGWORM

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 06:29:21 PM »
His first album was nice. I think he's a fake. I remember when he first came out reading a interview he did for the source magazine. In it he was saying' he grew up in Inglewood and he was a construction worker before he got a deal and never banged or claimed a set. He also made comments on why rappers brag about what they have and wear and how his whole out fit cost about 40 bucks.

Then in the up n smoke tour he starts wearing the red rag rapping about he's a blood.<construction worker that never banged>
Signs with cash money and starts bragging about what he has and wears.<doesn't know why rappers brag>

^now all that above is why I don't like him. Now I'll say why I think people don't like him.

It's obvious that he knows how to rap. But he doesn't rap about shit. All his songs sound the same. He has no lyrical skills what so ever...

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »
His first album was nice. I think he's a fake. I remember when he first came out reading a interview he did for the source magazine. In it he was saying' he grew up in Inglewood and he was a construction worker before he got a deal and never banged or claimed a set. He also made comments on why rappers brag about what they have and wear and how his whole out fit cost about 40 bucks.

Then in the up n smoke tour he starts wearing the red rag rapping about he's a blood.<construction worker that never banged>
Signs with cash money and starts bragging about what he has and wears.<doesn't know why rappers brag>

^now all that above is why I don't like him. Now I'll say why I think people don't like him.

It's obvious that he knows how to rap. But he doesn't rap about shit. All his songs sound the same. He has no lyrical skills what so ever...

When was that Source interview?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »
I GUESS HE COULD SEE THAT HATE IN THERE EYES HAHA  ;D

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Black Gloves

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 06:52:09 PM »
I GUESS HE COULD SEE THAT HATE IN THERE EYES HAHA  ;D

ha ha

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 07:02:43 PM »
i fucks with Mack...dudes a legend

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »
i fucks with Mack...dudes a legend

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 07:12:47 PM »
Because he's an asshole. I've met him and he was a dick to everyone. Why else would WC and Cube not want nuthin to do with his ass? Cash Money even got sick of him. Hell, his Hoo Bangin affiliates don't get down with him no more. T-Boz tried to run away from his ass.

With all of that said: I still like his music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »
Yeah I don't get it either. One of the very few dudes that always holds us down right.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »
Because he's an asshole. I've met him and he was a dick to everyone. Why else would WC and Cube not want nuthin to do with his ass? Cash Money even got sick of him. Hell, his Hoo Bangin affiliates don't get down with him no more. T-Boz tried to run away from his ass.

Sounds like the David Caruso of the rap game then..  :D

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 08:11:12 PM »

With all of that said: I still like his music.

lol damn... I heard that Nate Dogg is a dick too
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:32:43 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 08:13:05 PM »

No, in fact, that made me respect the man even more.  It let me know that he took a page out of Soopafly's book when it comes to the hoes.  His first album was awesome, straight westcoast there...the rest of his albums just sucked.  He had a huge smash debut album, then on his follow-up album, he led off with the single "Backyard Boogie", and the chorus goes back-yard boogie oogie oogie...now come on, that was straight stupid.  The dude hasn't done anything musically after that apart from a few decent cuts on "The Recipe".