Author Topic: Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? (not only on Dubcnn)  (Read 1389 times)

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? (not only on Dubcnn)
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 08:32:11 AM »
i fucks with Mack...dudes a legend
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 08:43:13 AM »
its his own fault he got kicked out from wsc. his boys beat up cubes brother inlaw and them mack told cubes wife 2 go fuck her self.

his 1st 2 cds were nice (based on...... was the better1).
he should of put tec's cd out, so fuck him haha.
thicker than water great soundtrack poor movie

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Is it because of him beating up his wife or anything like that?

No, in fact, that made me respect the man even more.  It let me know that he took a page out of Soopafly's book when it comes to the hoes.

LMFAO!! +1

kuruptDPG

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »
mack 10 is a legend, dope as mofo, i aint hating

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »
yeah maybe because of that T-Boz thing

hahahah A Hercy buggz siting

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 04:06:24 PM »
His first album was nice. I think he's a fake. I remember when he first came out reading a interview he did for the source magazine. In it he was saying' he grew up in Inglewood and he was a construction worker before he got a deal and never banged or claimed a set. He also made comments on why rappers brag about what they have and wear and how his whole out fit cost about 40 bucks.

Then in the up n smoke tour he starts wearing the red rag rapping about he's a blood.<construction worker that never banged>
Signs with cash money and starts bragging about what he has and wears.<doesn't know why rappers brag>

^now all that above is why I don't like him. Now I'll say why I think people don't like him.

It's obvious that he knows how to rap. But he doesn't rap about shit. All his songs sound the same. He has no lyrical skills what so ever...
mack 10 was wearing a red rag way before the up up n smoke tour . mack 1o has been wearing a red rag & claiming bllod sincew his first album . so you are already wrong about someof the things you said . alos mack 10 ii stil with cash money . g-malone is signed to hoobanngin records/cash money records. so you don't tlike old schoo lrap or old school  west coast at all because everything you said about mack 10 ahving no lyrical skils means you think the old school & old west coast havew no lyrical skils because everybody rapped about same subject back then . grow up new school & stop hating on old school west coast way,hater you just don't like old schoo west coast & you are stuck on the new schools sad ass dick . new school sucks compared to old school all together .
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:14:51 PM by midwestryder »

Black Gloves

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »
His first album was nice. I think he's a fake. I remember when he first came out reading a interview he did for the source magazine. In it he was saying' he grew up in Inglewood and he was a construction worker before he got a deal and never banged or claimed a set. He also made comments on why rappers brag about what they have and wear and how his whole out fit cost about 40 bucks.

Then in the up n smoke tour he starts wearing the red rag rapping about he's a blood.<construction worker that never banged>
Signs with cash money and starts bragging about what he has and wears.<doesn't know why rappers brag>

^now all that above is why I don't like him. Now I'll say why I think people don't like him.

It's obvious that he knows how to rap. But he doesn't rap about shit. All his songs sound the same. He has no lyrical skills what so ever...
mack 1o was wearing a red rag way before the up up n smoke tour . mack 1o has been wearing a red rag & claiming bllod sincew his first album . so you are already wrong about someof the things you said . alos mack 10 ii stil with cash money . g-malone is signed to hoobanngin records/cash money records. so you don't tlike old schoo lrap or old school  west coast at all because everything you said about mack 10 ahving no lyrical skils means you think the old school & old west coast havew no lyrical skils because everybody rapped about same subject back then . grow up new school & stop hating on old school west coast way,hater you just don't like old schoo west coast & you are stuck on the new schools sad ass dick . new school sucks compared to old school all together .

lmao wtf is this nigga yappin about? this dude is weird as fuck

how he a hater of old school when he got spice 1 as a signature?

wtf are you talkin about i swear this dude is so fucking gone in his head its ridiculous lmao

midwestryder

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

mack 1o was wearing a red rag way before the up up n smoke tour . mack 1o has been wearing a red rag & claiming bllod sincew his first album . so you are already wrong about someof the things you said . alos mack 10 ii stil with cash money . g-malone is signed to hoobanngin records/cash money records. so you don't tlike old schoo lrap or old school  west coast at all because everything you said about mack 10 having no lyrical skils means you think the old school & old west coast havew no lyrical skils because everybody rapped about same subject back then . grow up new school & stop hating on old school west coast way,hater you just don't like old school west coast & you are stuck on the new schools sad ass dick . new school sucks compared to old school all together .

wtf are you talkin about i swear this dude is so fucking gone in his head its ridiculous lmao
no you are the weird one talking about mack 10 songs are all the same but that is how it is with all old school west coast albums . so that you can't use that bullshit excuse about mack 10 'songs sound the same with out including all of the old school west coast.no you are one gone in the head for hating on mack 10 with some bullshit excuse about mack 10 songs all sound the same when all of old west coast is like that.

Black Gloves

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »

mack 1o was wearing a red rag way before the up up n smoke tour . mack 1o has been wearing a red rag & claiming bllod sincew his first album . so you are already wrong about someof the things you said . alos mack 10 ii stil with cash money . g-malone is signed to hoobanngin records/cash money records. so you don't tlike old schoo lrap or old school  west coast at all because everything you said about mack 10 having no lyrical skils means you think the old school & old west coast havew no lyrical skils because everybody rapped about same subject back then . grow up new school & stop hating on old school west coast way,hater you just don't like old school west coast & you are stuck on the new schools sad ass dick . new school sucks compared to old school all together .

no you are the weird one talking about mack 10 songs are all the same but that is how it is with all old school west coast albums . so that you can't use that bullshit excuse about mack 10 'songs sound the same with out including all of the old school west coast.no you are one gone in the head for hating on mack 10 with some bullshit excuse about mack 10 songs all sound the same when all of old west coast is like that.

lmao this dude is so fucking wasted its ridiculous..what you been cuttin your wrists lately emo fag?!

I MADE THIS THREAD..so how when the fuck did I say that they sound the same?

"no you are the weird one talking about mack 10 songs are all the same"

I wasnt the one who said all of his songs sound the same..

haha this nigga is completely gone

must be your white side..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:25:23 PM by Smoke Um »

midwestryder

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2008, 04:48:48 PM »

lmao this dude is so fucking wasted its ridiculous..what you been cuttin your wrists lately emo fag?!

I MADE THIS THREAD..so how when the fuck did I say that they sound the same?

"no you are the weird one talking about mack 10 songs are all the same"

I wasnt the one who said all of his songs sound the same..

haha this nigga is completely gone

must be your white side..

sorry smoke um. i mistaked you for big worm . i was not talking about you at all. i was talking to big worm not you. alos i am not white . iam half native american & half african american

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »
yeah maybe because of that T-Boz thing

dre beat up a woman... no hate there...

i jam mack 10... i got all his shit.. ion see ya boyz hate on em neither...

ju1ce13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »
its cus it was like a shaq and kobe combination and when they broke up mack turned into kobe and got hated on and is still getting hated on but it'll wear off and then ppl gonna be on macks nuts watch. just wait till he drop something real dope with g malone

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 11:58:26 PM »
Mack 10 deep down you know you ain't no banger
you got paid left Englewood right with the Lakers

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »
that shit he did wit cashmoney goes hard...

all i do ...is think about fuckin u.. that bitch is ba ba ba ba baddddddd

him n mannie wreck that hoe...