Author Topic: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!  (Read 1231 times)

Black Gloves

Re: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »
Spi brace ya back you bout to have the coast on ya back. Right after L.A.Next to flop comes out.

so youre sayin that spider loc will come close to games sales even tho he still on g-unit? :laugh:

spider wont even sell 80,000 you tryin too hard homie ;)

matter fact fuck that..spider will not ever come close to games skill on the mic for that matter

spider loc is up there compeating wit niggas like bow wow and them.

fergies flow >>> spiders flow

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 02:20:20 PM »
Spi brace ya back you bout to have the coast on ya back. Right after L.A.Next to flop comes out.

so youre sayin that spider loc will come close to games sales even tho he still on g-unit? :laugh:

matter fact fuck that..spider will not ever come close to games skill on the mic for that matter

lol he aint competing with anyone homie, he's stuck on a label that cant even release an album for him and that dont even like him, yet he stays "g unit cripping" whilst getting at other rappers for suposedly not being from real gangs lol, so he doesnt ant to leave the label that doesnt want him because he knows as soon as he does hes going to be the laughin stock of not onlythe west but hip hop as a whole,thats why he keeps writing love letters in songs to 50 so he doesnt get dropped "i just want to say gracias" LMAO faggot . .

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »

lol he aint competing with anyone homie, he's stuck on a label that cant even release an album for him and that dont even like him, yet he stays "g unit cripping" whilst getting at other rappers for suposedly not being from real gangs lol, so he doesnt ant to leave the label that doesnt want him because he knows as soon as he does hes going to be the laughin stock of not onlythe west but hip hop as a whole,thats why he keeps writing love letters in songs to 50 so he doesnt get dropped "i just want to say gracias" LMAO faggot . .
you bitch-ass nigga!!! why u always runnin your diccsuccas??? the only reason i can see u hatin so much is that u gotta be gettin paid...cuz if u aint shame on you!!! how u hate this nigga spider so much but u respond to every thread fatefully,get a life,go support your favorite rapper cuz they probably missin your hand on they sacc!!!u gotta some kind of complex cuz normal folks dont act like you...

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
you gotta feel sorry for spider loc, he's like a retard that wants to do normal things that normal people do, but just cant,

LMAO!!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 03:00:16 PM »
you gotta feel sorry for spider loc, he's like a retard that wants to do normal things that normal people do, but just cant,
i feel sorry for u for payin so much attention to the loc hes constantly in ur mouth gd lookin

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »

LMAO!!

h2k4

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »

LMAO!!  There's a lot of comedy going on in this thread.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 04:17:20 PM »
LOL@ All of these haters who don't want to see a man rise that shit is an abomination :grumpy:. How can you hate that hard and be comfortable with yourself? I'm realizing it's not even about his music with some of you because you make an effort to come to every thread and say some ho shit as if someone is paying you to do it.

I've had young and older females to tell me they do not like rap but they like Chillax, Summertime, Sometimes and Blutiful World. There are times where Spider Loc has the female audience in my mind and makes songs for mostly a woman's listening pleasure not for ya'll bitches lol. Summertime is a track to bump mos def and the people have spoken! DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE is on his j.o.b. because ya'll are hatin!lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
LOL@ All of these haters who don't want to see a man rise that shit is an abomination :grumpy:. How can you hate that hard and be comfortable with yourself? I'm realizing it's not even about his music with some of you because you make an effort to come to every thread and say some ho shit as if someone is paying you to do it.

I've had young and older females to tell me they do not like rap but they like Chillax, Summertime, Sometimes and Blutiful World. There are times where Spider Loc has the female audience in my mind and makes songs for mostly a woman's listening pleasure not for ya'll bitches lol. Summertime is a track to bump mos def and the people have spoken! DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE is on his j.o.b. because ya'll are hatin!lol

yap yap yap yap yap..lmao according to you every song Spider puts out its dope and "everybody except you (meaning us) is feelin em) lmao get the fuck outta here

if that was true spider would have a fan base

spider cant rap

that whole "im real im real im real im real" aint gonna take you far, only lil kids buy into that shit.

if i fuck wit a nigga music based on the fact if he real, or the clothes he wears of whatever the fuck then im a weak ass nigga that need to look up to rappers for guidance, which is
why only kids buy into that shit.

bottom liine is, spider loc is so fuckin garbage and the way his street team hypin him up its just funny. and the fact thtt you think the "hate" is only here its even funnier.

and the fact that i have yet see you NOT co-sign a single thing this muthafucka done is even funnier than that.

hahahaha

SPIDER JOKE BIIIIIIITCHES

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »

yap yap yap yap yap..lmao according to you every song Spider puts out its dope and "everybody except you (meaning us) is feelin em) lmao get the fuck outta here

spider cant rap

that whole "im real im real im real im real" aint gonna take you far, only lil kids buy into that shit.

if i fuck wit a nigga music based on the fact if he real, or the clothes he wears of whatever the fuck then im a weak ass nigga that need to look up to rappers for guidance, which is

bottom liine is, spider loc is so fuckin garbage and the way his street team hypin him up its just funny. and the fact thtt you think the "hate" is only here its even funnier.

and the fact that i have yet see you NOT co-sign a single thing this muthafucka done is even funnier than that.

hahahaha

You're a buffoon so you're comments and opinions doesn't make a difference. If Spider Loc had no fan base nobody would be talking about him period. I don't co-sign I have my own opinion now you on the other hand are a co-signer like a sucka with excellent credit which qualifies you as a groupie. I have yet to see you post a comment that wasn't recycled information. I knew you would respond to my comment because you know you're a hater to the fullest so you felt like you had to defend yourself. Now answer this, how can you be so comfortable with yourself when you have so much negativity going through your mind about someone you have never met in your life? I know for a fact your life sucks because anytime you have that much envy it shows insecurity. You're starting to realize the progess Spider Loc is making and nobody can stop him like a diesel truck with no brakes. ;D You are an abomination and you have a right to not like yourself.

TEXT SPIDER-LOC SUMMERTIME TO 69106
DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE IS STR8 BAYMAACIN' ON THESE HATERS!  ;)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 05:25:43 PM »

LMAO!!  There's a lot of comedy going on in this thread.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 05:30:38 PM »

:laugh:

kemizt

Black Gloves

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »

spider cant rap

hahahaha

You're a buffoon so you're comments and opinions doesn't make a difference. If Spider Loc had no fan base nobody would be talking about him period. I don't co-sign I have my own opinion now you on the other hand are a co-signer like a sucka with excellent credit which qualifies you as a groupie. I have yet to see you post a comment that wasn't recycled information. I knew you would respond to my comment because you know you're a hater to the fullest so you felt like you had to defend yourself. Now answer this, how can you be so comfortable with yourself when you have so much negativity going through your mind about someone you have never met in your life? I know for a fact your life sucks because anytime you have that much envy it shows insecurity. You're starting to realize the progess Spider Loc is making and nobody can stop him like a diesel truck with no brakes. ;D You are an abomination and you have a right to not like yourself.

TEXT SPIDER-LOC SUMMERTIME TO 69106
DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE IS STR8 BAYMAACIN' ON THESE HATERS!  ;)

hahahaha so just cuz we talk about him he has a fan base??

LMAO

the only reson he is "talked" abot is because you get laughs out of it. you just laugh at the niggas whol career.

and the only reason ppl here talk about him is because he has a group of internet niggas workin for him makin multiple threads about him..

if he had a fanbase he wouldnt struggle to release his album..hahahaha so you mean to tell me that SPider aint on the shelf?

lmao

nigga been out since Tha Row days and he only put out 1 record with the cuz even SUge knew the nigga wack, Game only did 2 tracks with him, G-Unit only made 2 tracks with him

lmao can a nigga lose so much as this dude?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »
Spider Loc is a weirdo!
Oh, and Beetlejuice's rap career > Spider Loc's

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »
To the Hardcore Spi Fan , was a sample used on this Track-SummerTime??
It sure sounds like one??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone