Author Topic: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!  (Read 1205 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 06:38:09 PM »
LOL@ All of these haters who don't want to see a man rise that shit is an abomination :grumpy:. How can you hate that hard and be comfortable with yourself? I'm realizing it's not even about his music with some of you because you make an effort to come to every thread and say some ho shit as if someone is paying you to do it.

I've had young and older females to tell me they do not like rap but they like Chillax, Summertime, Sometimes and Blutiful World. There are times where Spider Loc has the female audience in my mind and makes songs for mostly a woman's listening pleasure not for ya'll bitches lol. Summertime is a track to bump mos def and the people have spoken! DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE is on his j.o.b. because ya'll are hatin!lol

yap yap yap yap yap..lmao according to you every song Spider puts out its dope and "everybody except you (meaning us) is feelin em) lmao get the fuck outta here

if that was true spider would have a fan base

spider cant rap

that whole "im real im real im real im real" aint gonna take you far, only lil kids buy into that shit.

if i fuck wit a nigga music based on the fact if he real, or the clothes he wears of whatever the fuck then im a weak ass nigga that need to look up to rappers for guidance, which is
why only kids buy into that shit.

bottom liine is, spider loc is so fuckin garbage and the way his street team hypin him up its just funny. and the fact thtt you think the "hate" is only here its even funnier.

and the fact that i have yet see you NOT co-sign a single thing this muthafucka done is even funnier than that.

hahahaha

SPIDER JOKE BIIIIIIITCHES

You're a buffoon so you're comments and opinions doesn't make a difference. If Spider Loc had no fan base nobody would be talking about him period. I don't co-sign I have my own opinion now you on the other hand are a co-signer like a sucka with excellent credit which qualifies you as a groupie. I have yet to see you post a comment that wasn't recycled information. I knew you would respond to my comment because you know you're a hater to the fullest so you felt like you had to defend yourself. Now answer this, how can you be so comfortable with yourself when you have so much negativity going through your mind about someone you have never met in your life? I know for a fact your life sucks because anytime you have that much envy it shows insecurity. You're starting to realize the progess Spider Loc is making and nobody can stop him like a diesel truck with no brakes. ;D You are an abomination and you have a right to not like yourself.

TEXT SPIDER-LOC SUMMERTIME TO 69106
DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE IS STR8 BAYMAACIN' ON THESE HATERS!  ;)

hahahaha so just cuz we talk about him he has a fan base??

LMAO

the only reson he is "talked" abot is because you get laughs out of it. you just laugh at the niggas whol career.

and the only reason ppl here talk about him is because he has a group of internet niggas workin for him makin multiple threads about him..

if he had a fanbase he wouldnt struggle to release his album..hahahaha so you mean to tell me that SPider aint on the shelf?

lmao

nigga been out since Tha Row days and he only put out 1 record with the cuz even SUge knew the nigga wack, Game only did 2 tracks with him, G-Unit only made 2 tracks with him
lmao can a nigga lose so much as this dude?

Spider Loc wasn't signed to Death Row so how could he drop an album on it? There you go again with that recycled internet information not your own. You don't even understand the benefit of haters speaking his name because I know you would stop talking about him immediately if not sooner if you knew lol. You're very ignorant to the music industry(as most groupies) because there are a lot of rap artists with fan bases (especially on the west) who have yet to drop a major release and a fan will remain a fan as long as you give them new and good music which converted them from listeners to fans in the beginning. You're very feebleminded and you continue to prove it which is pleasing to me :D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 06:52:08 PM »
LOL@ All of these haters who don't want to see a man rise that shit is an abomination :grumpy:. How can you hate that hard and be comfortable with yourself? I'm realizing it's not even about his music with some of you because you make an effort to come to every thread and say some ho shit as if someone is paying you to do it.

I've had young and older females to tell me they do not like rap but they like Chillax, Summertime, Sometimes and Blutiful World. There are times where Spider Loc has the female audience in my mind and makes songs for mostly a woman's listening pleasure not for ya'll bitches lol. Summertime is a track to bump mos def and the people have spoken! DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE is on his j.o.b. because ya'll are hatin!lol

yap yap yap yap yap..lmao according to you every song Spider puts out its dope and "everybody except you (meaning us) is feelin em) lmao get the fuck outta here

if that was true spider would have a fan base

spider cant rap

that whole "im real im real im real im real" aint gonna take you far, only lil kids buy into that shit.

if i fuck wit a nigga music based on the fact if he real, or the clothes he wears of whatever the fuck then im a weak ass nigga that need to look up to rappers for guidance, which is
why only kids buy into that shit.

bottom liine is, spider loc is so fuckin garbage and the way his street team hypin him up its just funny. and the fact thtt you think the "hate" is only here its even funnier.

and the fact that i have yet see you NOT co-sign a single thing this muthafucka done is even funnier than that.

hahahaha

SPIDER JOKE BIIIIIIITCHES

You're a buffoon so you're comments and opinions doesn't make a difference. If Spider Loc had no fan base nobody would be talking about him period. I don't co-sign I have my own opinion now you on the other hand are a co-signer like a sucka with excellent credit which qualifies you as a groupie. I have yet to see you post a comment that wasn't recycled information. I knew you would respond to my comment because you know you're a hater to the fullest so you felt like you had to defend yourself. Now answer this, how can you be so comfortable with yourself when you have so much negativity going through your mind about someone you have never met in your life? I know for a fact your life sucks because anytime you have that much envy it shows insecurity. You're starting to realize the progess Spider Loc is making and nobody can stop him like a diesel truck with no brakes. ;D You are an abomination and you have a right to not like yourself.

TEXT SPIDER-LOC SUMMERTIME TO 69106
DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE IS STR8 BAYMAACIN' ON THESE HATERS!  ;)

hahahaha so just cuz we talk about him he has a fan base??

LMAO

the only reson he is "talked" abot is because you get laughs out of it. you just laugh at the niggas whol career.

and the only reason ppl here talk about him is because he has a group of internet niggas workin for him makin multiple threads about him..

if he had a fanbase he wouldnt struggle to release his album..hahahaha so you mean to tell me that SPider aint on the shelf?

lmao

nigga been out since Tha Row days and he only put out 1 record with the cuz even SUge knew the nigga wack, Game only did 2 tracks with him, G-Unit only made 2 tracks with him

lmao can a nigga lose so much as this dude?
aint u part of internet group called the "cum guzzlers",u on the other thread givin him props,now u dissin again!!! spider must have fucced your baby mama or somthing cuzz u on here fatefully ,how bout u just stabb ya'self !!! IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM THEN STOP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC ITS NOT THAT HARD!!! GET A LIFE LOSER!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »
I DUNNO WHY YALL LOVE THE GAME SO MUCH THAT U CONSIDER HIM LIKE YOUR FAMILY AND HATE ANYONE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH? WAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT ? HES AN ENTERTAINER ... PROPS TO BOTH OF THEM, PROPS TO SPIDER LOC FOR STAYIN ON HIS GRIND AND GETTIN ON POWER 106 AND KDAY LA RADIO

CHALK UP ANOTHER 1 FOR THE WEST, BETTER SPIDER LOC THEN YOUNG "(INSERT NAME HERE)" RIGHT?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »
Maybe Spider isnt so concerned wit' just rapping or tryna be tha greatest MC or whateva... maybe he's pulling a Saigon (being more concerned with other ventures that pertain to other businesses besides music... there aint that much music money FLOATIN around anymore incase ya'll havent noticed.  if u were 2 c this topic from tha outside lookin in then you'd realize why white kids (not tryna BE racist) can't get in with black culture like that... all tha negativity ya'll preach about black music (most of u dont even realize wat u r hatin on lmao) i used to hate GoGo music 'til i moved from VA 2 MD (big transistion right lol) and im black (it does make a difference on tha outlook of things) and im from round there (where it all started at)... my point is u cant hate something if u've neva tried 2 give it a chance, u'r only puttun boundaries on ur horizons.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 04:47:48 AM »
If you were watching and I know you were when Spi got down with gunit he was on everything from mixtapes to albums then the game shit happened and 50 was salty on west coast niggaz the reason he aint put out an album yet or you aint really see the nigga around like we use to. Now with the buck situaition. The only 2 niggaz he fucked with out of his area bit his hand.

The more yall hatin the more he doing good you dumb motherfuckaz. Everybody who listen to d1ul2h like it and were surprised by the quality of music he put up there. He on the radio now. Bangadoshish 3 got crazy downloads. Yall need to be worried about doja not being promoted like that. I only heard that kiesha cole song featuring him and him dissing gunit AGAIN it looks like he going down shits creek. Start promoting ya man and stop worrying bout SPI.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 05:49:03 AM »
If you were watching and I know you were when Spi got down with gunit he was on everything from mixtapes to albums then the game shit happened and 50 was salty on west coast niggaz the reason he aint put out an album yet or you aint really see the nigga around like we use to. Now with the buck situaition. The only 2 niggaz he fucked with out of his area bit his hand.

The more yall hatin the more he doing good you dumb motherfuckaz. Everybody who listen to d1ul2h like it and were surprised by the quality of music he put up there. He on the radio now. Bangadoshish 3 got crazy downloads. Yall need to be worried about doja not being promoted like that. I only heard that kiesha cole song featuring him and him dissing gunit AGAIN it looks like he going down shits creek. Start promoting ya man and stop worrying bout SPI.

lol its sad how pathetic and dumb you are

"game dissin g-unit AGAIN"...okay spider dissin Game, Wayne, Buck and all the rappers in the game AGAIN..and lol you just pathetic homie.

Game is a established artist LMAO you tryna compare him with Spider Loc?

haha do yourself a favour and cut your wrist haha this nigga..

spider loc hasnt even been on 106 & park let alone "being promoted" ha ha the nigga hasnt even been on power 106 let alone "being promoted"

haha this cat is really really serios tryna compare Game wit Spider?

Game is on his 3rd album (with 2 platinum + albums) and you tryna compare him wit a nigga with NO album out, NO fanbase, Not 1 hit song???

and you wanna compare him with Game??

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahahaha

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2008, 05:57:43 AM »
song's dope, but yeah this shit did come out near the end of last summer  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 06:36:24 AM »
Supreme you really need to quit arguing with Messi, it's not worth it!!
Just enjoy Spi music!!

BigBoogaBiff I see You, dropping a few Good Points!
To the Hardcore Spi Fan , was a sample used on this Track-SummerTime??
It sure sounds like one??
Guess hat's a No Then!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 06:39:05 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »

lol its sad how pathetic and dumb you are

"game dissin g-unit AGAIN"...okay spider dissin Game, Wayne, Buck and all the rappers in the game AGAIN..and lol you just pathetic homie.

Game is a established artist LMAO you tryna compare him with Spider Loc?

haha do yourself a favour and cut your wrist haha this nigga..

spider loc hasnt even been on 106 & park let alone "being promoted" ha ha the nigga hasnt even been on power 106 let alone "being promoted"

haha this cat is really really serios tryna compare Game wit Spider?

Game is on his 3rd album (with 2 platinum + albums) and you tryna compare him wit a nigga with NO album out, NO fanbase, Not 1 hit song???

and you wanna compare him with Game??

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahahaha

This girl stay wanting attention from me. Y is it a must you respond to me and every spi topic wierdo? Game been dissing gunit damn near his whole career if he died today he wouldn't be known for shit but dissing gunit. Get my dick out ya mouth and keep it pushin.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2008, 07:22:53 AM »
Funny thread  :D
Folks getting their pants wet cause they played Spider's old song on the radio - not once, but TWICE.
And they might even play it again  :o

LMAO

Black Gloves

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2008, 10:30:33 AM »
Funny thread  :D
Folks getting their pants wet cause they played Spider's old song on the radio - not once, but TWICE.
And they might even play it again  :o

LMAO

LOOOL!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »
LMAO. I always give Loc's songs a spin, just to get a good laugh.

Any retard could flow better than Spider, even this super retard right here:

Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2008, 11:39:28 AM »

a good laugh huh??? u probably a nigga's dicc to see what it tastse like too huh???

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »

You're retarded for that statement. You listen to Loc's music 'cause you like it and you're in denial lol knock it off and you can say he's wack all you want but you're playing his music so what type of person are you?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 12:56:37 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
Supreme you really need to quit arguing with Messi, it's not worth it!!
Just enjoy Spi music!!

BigBoogaBiff I see You, dropping a few Good Points!
To the Hardcore Spi Fan , was a sample used on this Track-SummerTime??
It sure sounds like one??
Guess hat's a No Then!

I'm not arguing with that square ass sucka lol I'm making valid points. He doesn't even have enough information to give me a good debate.