Author Topic: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!  (Read 1225 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »
Supreme you really need to quit arguing with Messi, it's not worth it!!
Just enjoy Spi music!!

BigBoogaBiff I see You, dropping a few Good Points!
To the Hardcore Spi Fan , was a sample used on this Track-SummerTime??
It sure sounds like one??
Guess hat's a No Then!

I'm not arguing with that square ass sucka lol I'm making valid points. He doesn't even have enough information to give me a good debate.
;) ;) ;)..That's So true!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 02:40:59 PM »
Funny thread  :D
Folks getting their pants wet cause they played Spider's old song on the radio - not once, but TWICE.
And they might even play it again  :o

LMAO
glad u keepin count!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »
Just enjoy Spi music!!

Guess hat's a No Then!

I'm not arguing with that square ass sucka lol I'm making valid points. He doesn't even have enough information to give me a good debate.

your posts are always so fruity :laugh:

1. spider cant rap

2. spider doesnt have a album out

3. spider is irrelevant in the rap game

so tell how this is wrong?

lmao you like spider thats why you gettin so sad..."omg yes i agree wit you...go 'head siiista ;) ;)"..on some fruity ass shit :laugh:

trav teezy tryna say that LAX is gonna flop..when he sold platinum on both albums and with 2 albums out...so where was you to comment on that?????

im tellin you, on EVERYTHING this nigga said Spider was better than Cube..he said that Cube fell off so therefor Spider is "better than most artist yall talk/hype up on this forum"

also better than Jay Rock and a few others im tellin you...

so where was you then???

Exactly, fruity4life

And plz TheRealSupreme LMAO...she is the same girl predenting to be Juicygirl...ahahahahhaha acting like niggas dont know it was her...cuz when you look at the myspace she had in her signature..she was black....
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 02:58:03 PM by Smoke Um »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »
Just enjoy Spi music!!

Guess hat's a No Then!

1. spider cant rap

lmao you like spider thats why you gettin so sad..."omg yes i agree wit you...go ahead siiista ;) ;)"..on some fruity ass shit :laugh:

trav teezy tryna say that LAX is gonna flop..when he sold platinum on both albums and with 2 albums out...so where was you to comment on that?????

im tellin you, on EVERYTHING this nigga said Spider was better than Cube..he said that Cube fell off so therefor Spider is "better than most artist yall talk/hype up on this forum"

so where was you then???

Exactly, fruity4life

And plz TheRealSupreme LMAO...she is the same girl predenting to be Juicygirl...ahahahahhaha acting like niggas dont know it was her...cuz when you look at the myspace she had in her signature..she was black....
u love spider-loc dont you??? i can tell now i hear in ya voice u gotta a crush on the homie!!! how long u think u can go without commenting on a spider-loc thread???2 hours, 2 days,you are the biggest hoe ass man bitch i've ever seen on a thread !!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2008, 02:54:03 PM »
Messi you are a clown!

Black Gloves

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2008, 03:00:03 PM »
Messi you are a clown!

lol @ u callin me Messi liek thats my real name...im on some other shit now fool..Smoke Um...get it? got it? gooooood Fruity

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »
My Bad!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

lol@ 'I'm on Some Other Shit fool"..lol..    E--WA!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:11:34 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2008, 04:59:14 PM »
Just enjoy Spi music!!

Guess hat's a No Then!

1. spider cant rap

lmao you like spider thats why you gettin so sad..."omg yes i agree wit you...go 'head siiista ;) ;)"..on some fruity ass shit :laugh:

so where was you then???

Exactly, fruity4life

You wish you were black so you're trying to get people to think I'm not black as if I was trying to prove it. Now I know you're stuck lol. Is that the best you can do?? All you can say is I'm Juicy Girl when a few weeks ago u said I was Crash?? You use the word nigga more than I do and you're not black you're some white boy from europe wishing he had another life. You act like your mom abused drugs and alcohol when she was pregnant with you. Shut up and go bump your Spider Loc cd, you follower.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2008, 05:17:32 PM »
Just enjoy Spi music!!

Guess hat's a No Then!

1. spider cant rap

so where was you then???

Exactly, fruity4life

You wish you were black so you're trying to get people to think I'm not black as if I was trying to prove it. Now I know you're stuck lol. Is that the best you can do?? All you can say is I'm Juicy Girl when a few weeks ago u said I was Crash?? You use the word nigga more than I do and you're not black you're some white boy from europe wishing he had another life. You act like your mom abused drugs and alcohol when she was pregnant with you. Shut up and go bump your Spider Loc cd, you follower.

lmao cmon be original..yo shit sloppy...ask Mackin4Life..he knows my real nationality..he will probably front now tho cuz he mad :'( :laugh: ;D

im from africa..so i guess im not black huh? damn :'( :-\

LOL @ this bitch acting..

how desperate are his internet team?

makin up like 5-6 fake accounts..LMAO

I swear the only thing you niggas can say on this forum is "you white"

haha be original.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »

lmao cmon be original..yo shit sloppy...ask Mackin4Life..he knows my real nationality..he will probably front now tho cuz he mad :'( :laugh: ;D

im from africa.

..Lol.....Why I'm i going to front??..
." Cuz I'm Mad"...LMAo.... yekanyeley

SO PRUP

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »
ok so I've been reading all these post with cats hating on spider and if dude isn't relevant who on the west is besides game and glasses?  Ya'll got all this luv for all these other rappers but who is honestly pushing anymore then Spider right now.  You might not like his music but you cant front and say that him and his niggas aint pushing.  Also since niggas say any average person can rap better then him then why don't ya'll post up some audios of yourselfs.  This shit is getting pathetic, niggas need to put up or shut up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »
Just enjoy Spi music!!

Guess hat's a No Then!

1. spider cant rap

so where was you then???

Exactly, fruity4life

haha be original.

Yea, you're white because last time u told me u were from AZ originally now you're from Africa? For the record, there are white africans you white boy. I wouldn't have said shit if u didn't bring up my race like an idiot you know you're white. Why are you ashamed? All I talk about is you being white? No I don't and if I do why does it bother you when that's what you are? On the real, your mind is so shallow that you can't comprehend anything beyond eat a dick, euro wigger, or faggot. So let me speak in your language. You're a euro wigger who loves Spider Loc's music but is denial now eat a dick. ;D Have a nice day come again
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »
you gotta feel sorry for spider loc, he's like a retard that wants to do normal things that normal people do, but just cant,
i feel sorry for u for payin so much attention to the loc hes constantly in ur mouth gd lookin

U feel sorry for him paying attention to SPI?  U gotta the nikka in ur sig TWO times..

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »
DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE is on his j.o.b. because ya'll are hatin!lol

no.. U know when u dont like someone, but he still comes around... And it just pisses u off to the point where u say "maybe if we chirp him enuff he'll get the point...

Dubcc still waiting on that moment...

Black Gloves

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 07:27:32 PM »
Just enjoy Spi music!!

Guess hat's a No Then!

1. spider cant rap

so where was you then???

Exactly, fruity4life

haha be original.

Yea, you're white because last time u told me u were from AZ originally now you're from Africa? For the record, there are white africans you white boy. I wouldn't have said shit if u didn't bring up my race like an idiot you know you're white. Why are you ashamed? All I talk about is you being white? No I don't and if I do why does it bother you when that's what you are? On the real, your mind is so shallow that you can't comprehend anything beyond eat a dick, euro wigger, or faggot. So let me speak in your language. You're a euro wigger who loves Spider Loc's music but is denial now eat a dick. ;D Have a nice day come again

hahahahahahahaha no wonder you a spider fan how dumb r u?

i LIVE in AZ, but im going to school in Europe RIGHT NOW..but my nationality is Eritrean (or like some people like to say, Habesha) if you know where that country is wit yo dumb ass :laugh: ::) 8)

haha lol i dont even konw why im tellin you..Mackin4Life know wazup ;)

I dont even dont know im trippin.....fine im a "wigger"..as long as it makes you happy ;) 8)

Plus even if i was white what difference would that make?

LMAO thats the only thing you can say, like it makes a difference.

Spider is CORNY, WACK, GARBAGE so what does race have to do with anything?

LMAO theres alot of white peoeple on this site so you tellin me theyre opinion irrelevant cuz they white? ::)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 07:31:08 PM by Smoke Um »