Author Topic: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!  (Read 1229 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: They playing Spider Loc's Summertime song on Power 106 right now!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »

"i drive a car once in a blue moooooooooooon/
im on the net everyday, yes im a member on Youtuuuuuuuuuuuube"

typical Spider line.....only difference is mines was classic :laugh: ;) ;D >:(
Hahaha! That was classic!
that shit aint even funny, u a weirdo too!!!
Aww cmon Paybacc Spider is too easy to do it to. Tell Spi to stop doin 40 G videos and go make some GOOD music none of that bs hes puttin out at the moment.
what have u heard at the moment that was weak???
Connected 3 was wack. Bangadoshis 3 was wack. Da Nigga U Love To Hate was cool but Spi fell off. He just puts out songs like Wayne puts out mixtapes but I aint feelin none of them.
WOULD'NT NONE OF THEM WACC,NOW I KNOW U ON SOME BULLSHIT!!! U COULD HAVE SAID U DID'NT LIKE THEM BUT SAYIN THEY WACC,U JUST ON THE SAME HATIN ASS BOAT AS THE REST OF THE GOOF BALLS!!!
Ay man its cool. Maybe that shit takes a few listens. I only skipped through that anyway.
CEE HOMIE I CAN FUCC WIT YOU,U KEPT IT REAL AND I CAN RESPECT THAT...LISTEN TO THE SHIT THEN MAKE YOUR OPINION,DONT JUST RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH LIKE THE REST OF THESE WEENIES,WE GOOD...

h2k4

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »
ok so I've been reading all these post with cats hating on spider and if dude isn't relevant who on the west is besides game and glasses?  Ya'll got all this luv for all these other rappers but who is honestly pushing anymore then Spider right now.  You might not like his music but you cant front and say that him and his niggas aint pushing.  Also since niggas say any average person can rap better then him then why don't ya'll post up some audios of yourselfs.  This shit is getting pathetic, niggas need to put up or shut up.

There's plenty that are more relevant.  Jay Rock, K. Dot, Clyde Carson, Ya Boy, Mistah FAB, E-40, and the list can go on.  Spider may put out more product but the quality of it, for the most part, is severly below-average.  His name only comes up because of negativity.

Which Spider Loc song(s) weren't good qualitiy? Please be specific and since you know about good quality tell me exactly what was wrong.

Perhaps it would be easier for me to list the songs I thought were decent:
24 Hrs.
Blutiful World (Remix)
Not A Dance
Computer Love
I'm A G
Damn Thats Hot

And thats because mainly of the beat and the features.  His flow is always the same.  He should really experiment with switching his flow and work on his craft a bit more.   Production isn't the greatest.  The hooks aren't that great.  This is just my opinion though.  I'm sure you'll see it different.

h2k4

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »
ok so I've been reading all these post with cats hating on spider and if dude isn't relevant who on the west is besides game and glasses?  Ya'll got all this luv for all these other rappers but who is honestly pushing anymore then Spider right now.  You might not like his music but you cant front and say that him and his niggas aint pushing.  Also since niggas say any average person can rap better then him then why don't ya'll post up some audios of yourselfs.  This shit is getting pathetic, niggas need to put up or shut up.

There's plenty that are more relevant.  Jay Rock, K. Dot, Clyde Carson, Ya Boy, Mistah FAB, E-40, and the list can go on.  Spider may put out more product but the quality of it, for the most part, is severly below-average.  His name only comes up because of negativity.

How are they more relevant?  Do more people really know who K.Dot, Clyde Carson, Jay Rock are then Spider Loc?

I guess I should have re-worded it differently but their music makes them more relevant.  They may not pump out as much product as Spider but they release quality music.  I can't sit here and say that Spider is more relevant than the others and vice-versa because I'm not a label person who gauges popularity across the country.