Author Topic: ~JEFF SHARMAT - YOU DONT HAVE TO (FEAT. PHIASKO)~  (Read 908 times)

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

~JEFF SHARMAT - YOU DONT HAVE TO (FEAT. PHIASKO)~
« on: September 22, 2002, 11:50:30 PM »
Wadup! Jeff Sharmat is a dude I met around where I live who came over and recorded this song for me. We gon' have future collabs, but this it for now. He's a dope ass singer whose 15 yearsold. It seems though singing aint like rappin', it really requires an extra good mic, so he couldn't really show off all his skills on this track, but peep it and get an idea of his style. He's really good if you hear him in real life. Mu'fucka sound like Justin Timberlake. Anyways, I'm on the production, and on the third verse. Tell me what you think of it. PZ!

http://artists.hubba.com/phiasko/albums/2193/youdonthavetofeatjeffsharmatphiasko/play.m3u
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ~JEFF SHARMAT - YOU DONT HAVE TO (FEAT. PHIASK
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 02:51:25 PM »
and sounding like Justin Timberlake is supposedly good? LMAO...Ima check it out now, but if it sounds like some Nsync shit, than you're getting dissed...PeACe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 02:52:30 PM »
Oh, its in M3U...I can't hear it with 56K unless u put it in Lo Fi or Download...

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 07:39:42 PM »
sounding like justin timberlake is being talented, but your too stuck in hip hop to have any respect for other musics and kinds of talents.
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2002, 12:02:49 PM »
LmAO...Lets make a thread on WCC, and ask people if Justin Timberlake has singing talent...LMAO...I mean come on, at least if u said Ron Isley, RKelly, Dangelo, Bilal TQ, Craig David or one of those, I'd respect you'r opinion...but Justin Timberlake? LMAO...Go listent to some Pop Music son...

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2002, 06:10:47 PM »
Haha! Like I said, you're a hip-hop/soul (or anything that has to do with it) dick-rider... of course all the people you mentioned were black and are either in the hip hop industry or decents of the current black music industry. I don't like Justin Timberlake or pop music, but I can at least recognize that the dude can sing. If you can't, your just being stubborn because your against pop music or something... whatever dude, just shows how dense you are, pz!
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2002, 08:02:13 PM »
+ link=board=thalab;num=1032774630;start=0#5 date=09/24/02 at 23:10:47]Haha! Like I said, you're a hip-hop/soul (or anything that has to do with it) dick-rider... of course all the people you mentioned were black and are either in the hip hop industry or decents of the current black music industry. I don't like Justin Timberlake or pop music, but I can at least recognize that the dude can sing. If you can't, your just being stubborn because your against pop music or something... whatever dude, just shows how dense you are, pz!

Ure to dumb to see Justin Timberlake is famouse because he's a "Cute" little pretty boy, and girls like him...Put me in his multi-million dollar studio, and I guarentee I will "sing" better than him...Aight man, whatever, u're a Nelly fan, there's no arguing with u...If u want to hear real singing skills, go listen to the people I listed above...I didnt list any Pop artists, because being a Pop artist requires no skill...In rare cases, Pop artists do have skill (IE Michael Jackson), but not with Justin Timberlake...Come on now, dont make ureself look stupid...whatever though, Im not here to argue...PeAcE

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2002, 09:26:58 AM »
uhhh, actually I do listen to the peopel you listed above, and I definatly listen to em all over Justin Timberlake. Sure girls find Justin cute and thats why he's as famous as he is but you can't just take any cute guy and make him famous. He's not in a studio when he sings live or when he sings like on some kinda talk show or something he's a guest on, and he can still sing dumb ass. Sure on his album there gonna tweak shit out in his voice, but they do the same shit with all the people you mentioned dummy. You just don't wanna admit it because you don't like pop. Neither do I, but I can admit he has talent. And actually, to be a pop star requires alot of talent because not only do you have to be able to sing, you have to be able to be a hell of a performer and maintain a "cute" (as you put it) appearance for your fans. It takes alot to be a pop star. Why do you think some of the people couldn't cut it from Otown on that becoming a PopStar show they had on MTV back a little while ago. Trust me, if you came across someone who could sing like Justin Timberlake (which sounds like most any other RnB singer anyways), you'd put him on one of your songs. There is a very fine distinction between the way that most male singers sound, unless they have a unique voice. I coulda mentioned that this kid sounded like anybody else and this argument wouldn't have started. If I had said he sounded like Craig David (which he can if he decided to remake a Craig David song), then you wouldn't have made a big fuss about it. As matter of fact, you woulda been like "cool", oh yeah, and plus whatever criticism you always have to throw in. You prolly woulda said something like "cool, but I doubt he sounds like Craig David" or something like that.
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2002, 03:40:53 PM »
+ link=board=thalab;num=1032774630;start=0#7 date=09/25/02 at 14:26:58]uhhh, actually I do listen to the peopel you listed above, and I definatly listen to em all over Justin Timberlake. Sure girls find Justin cute and thats why he's as famous as he is but you can't just take any cute guy and make him famous. He's not in a studio when he sings live or when he sings like on some kinda talk show or something he's a guest on, and he can still sing dumb ass. Sure on his album there gonna tweak shit out in his voice, but they do the same shit with all the people you mentioned dummy. You just don't wanna admit it because you don't like pop. Neither do I, but I can admit he has talent. And actually, to be a pop star requires alot of talent because not only do you have to be able to sing, you have to be able to be a hell of a performer and maintain a "cute" (as you put it) appearance for your fans. It takes alot to be a pop star. Why do you think some of the people couldn't cut it from Otown on that becoming a PopStar show they had on MTV back a little while ago. Trust me, if you came across someone who could sing like Justin Timberlake (which sounds like most any other RnB singer anyways), you'd put him on one of your songs. There is a very fine distinction between the way that most male singers sound, unless they have a unique voice. I coulda mentioned that this kid sounded like anybody else and this argument wouldn't have started. If I had said he sounded like Craig David (which he can if he decided to remake a Craig David song), then you wouldn't have made a big fuss about it. As matter of fact, you woulda been like "cool", oh yeah, and plus whatever criticism you always have to throw in. You prolly woulda said something like "cool, but I doubt he sounds like Craig David" or something like that.

Damn man...I can go get 200 kids from my school right now, who can all sing better than Justin Timberlake...Thats why when Pop Stars do live shows, they LIPSINK...Thats why you'll never find a Fat Ugly Guy in a boy band...Because in Pop Culture, it's appearence over talent...Whatever though...I bet your homie sounds real tite, but never say Justin Timberlake has talent...If u want, go make a thread right now in the main board saying "Does Justin Timberlake have true talent?"...I'm just tryna get my point across, thats all...I aint here to argue...PeAcE

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2002, 01:00:42 PM »
nice beat....

the dude is singing false

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2002, 04:52:57 PM »
Hmmm...From what I'm hearing, the beat is cool (for an R&B beat)...Your verse is also cool...I ain't digging the singer at all (Sounds like a B2K reject)...Aint feelin it...Maybe he'd sound dope in a studio...But this dont sound great...PeACe