Author Topic: Purpose Of Life..  (Read 534 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Purpose Of Life..
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »
I just want to have as good time as possible and prolly spread a few seeds.  I've decided I want to impregnate a woman down in Brazil and some Scandanavian woman as well.  I think it would be dope to have dozens of seeds spread throughout the world. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 11:40:19 PM »
I just want to have as good time as possible and prolly spread a few seeds.  I've decided I want to impregnate a woman down in Brazil and some Scandanavian woman as well.  I think it would be dope to have dozens of seeds spread throughout the world. 
Wilt Chamberlain ass nigga
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 12:06:40 AM »
we're all put here for some reason, that's why there's nothing but diversity

it's our job to respect the land and the sea and accomplish things together as people, stuff like that

whether white black etc.  we have to make things work out

unfortunately my theory does not seem to hold much weight these days

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 03:32:34 AM »
The preservation of one's species. Goes for animals, and humans too.
A more PC way of saying "to fuck as many bitches as possible".
that's only true if you never use contraception

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »
A more PC way of saying "to fuck as many bitches as possible".
that's only true if you never use contraception
What's that?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »

To fuck as many bitches as possible.

pretty much the same

Australian Bastard

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 06:51:49 PM »
Who said everything must always have a purpose?

don't you think life has a purpose? 'Purpose' may be too strong a word...maybe 'reason for living/staying alive' is more fitting....and it is subjective (because we must also consider the sociopaths and psychos).

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 05:22:39 AM »
Who said everything must always have a purpose?

don't you think life has a purpose? 'Purpose' may be too strong a word...maybe 'reason for living/staying alive' is more fitting....and it is subjective (because we must also consider the sociopaths and psychos).

A purpose, in the exact meaning of the word... No. You're born one day, and when you die, all concerns are through. There's nothing to be concerned about after you die, so all that matters is the success of your life before that moment. Basically, everyone decides for themselves what matters, but generally, the amount of 'happiness' is a good starting point, because that's where any kind of successful life will lead. Whether it be through making it big in business or politics, or being the laziest cunt ever, or acquiring a skill no one cares about; that which makes you the happiest possible should be that thing to strive for - your purpose in life.

But as for a purpose of life on a bigger schedule... No. It simply doesn't matter. There is no bigger plan, thus there can be no bigger purpose. There is nothing to fit in, except for the service to one's life as an end in itself.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008, 10:17:56 AM »
^
Word, good shit, i feel that, same thing I meant; purpose of life is subjective.

I think since it is subjective and we form our own ideas of what that purpose is...but, our own individual idea of what that purpose is may encompass everybody else and then we are forming our own subjective-objective idea of what that purpose is, that is; my own idea of meaning of life may involve seeing myself in relation to everybody else and everybody being part of my idea of what the purpose of life is, so I'm saying, I see everybody as having a purpose in life because that is part of my own idea of what purpose in life is....

So word, we simply eat, shit, fuck and die; that is what is required of the body within the confines of the world in this life. Now if you think we are only body, that is fine, the body fulfills it's purpose, but what about mind? Do we only have a mind for surivival and so that we may entertain ourselves during the period between life and death? If that is all and god does not play dice, then what is the point of such a utilitarian existence? Science explains, but everything else gives meaning.

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe , a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

-Albert Einstein.

smegma

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 10:23:23 AM »
Shunry Suzuki was gangsta, he also said this;

Hell is not punishment,
it's training.

He's an idiot. He should have said it wouldn't be a punishment to go to hell because only boring people could go to heaven if you even believe in that sort of crap.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 10:36:15 PM »
^
He wasn't talking of hell in the Christian sense...

smegma

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 12:37:43 AM »
^
He wasn't talking of hell in the Christian sense...

Oh, in that case he is gangsta.