Author Topic: Dr. Dre Talks 'Detox: "I'm shooting for a November or December release"  (Read 3330 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Dr. Dre Talks 'Detox: "I'm shooting for a November or December release"
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2008, 01:36:27 PM »
Oh i forgot Him..thanks!!  ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Most Definitely!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 01:38:00 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Matty

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »
would like to hear storch on quite a few tracks. nate dogg too. and i'm starting to doubt there is a 'new sound' we're still waiting on - that clap effect that sounds like a massive stick hitting the ground really hard seems like it IS dre's new sound - i'd expect every track to feature those kind of drums...

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »
Nowhere did i see Dre say ANYTHING EVER about Lil Wayne being on ANY of his upcomiong projects. It was the site that said it, not him. He probably just said "You know, the usual guys", and they just took it as the usual guys in rap. And weren't we already expecting Nas & Jay? Still i think the chances of that ho Dwayne makin it to the record are like 5%. I don't care what anyone thinks of him, he has NO place being on this "masterpeice".

hopeye

« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2008, 05:51:54 PM »
Read between the lines guys, he is promoting his headphones that come out in two days and he knows everyone is going to ask about Detox so he sayin whatever he need to say to promote his $500 headphones. He is a media genius at how he plays all you forum detox hounds!  If you look it up same day as detox interview  usa today also dropped a peice on "Beats" by dr. dre. MEDIA/MARKETING 101     8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

midwestryder

« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2008, 06:47:22 PM »
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FUCK LIL WEEZEL JAYZ AND NAS

DRE YOU FUCKED UP

should be

CROOKED I , BISHOP LAMONT, YABOY, JAYROCK
why should ya boy & jay rock  be on detox . dr dre don't even fuck with them at all. dr dre don't know them hater . naz & jay-z belong on there more then ya boy or jay rock. ya boy & jay rock ain't down with dr dre at all.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2008, 06:48:32 PM »
If Wayne and Jay-z are on it, it's already worse than either Chronic albums.

K-9

« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »
08 my ass Even Spi's album will drop before Detox N watsup with all out of town niggas no California love no more huh 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »
Read between the lines guys, he is promoting his headphones that come out in two days and he knows everyone is going to ask about Detox so he sayin whatever he need to say to promote his $500 headphones. He is a media genius at how he plays all you forum detox hounds!  If you look it up same day as detox interview  usa today also dropped a peice on "Beats" by dr. dre. MEDIA/MARKETING 101     8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

no because i dont think anybody is going to pay 500 bucks for them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Invincible

« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »
Everyone's reply to this should just be "I'll believe it when I see it".

Jay and Nas is fine with me, but Wayne is a no no, he won't fit in. There just better be some Nate on it.

J Bananas

« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2008, 07:55:13 PM »
if nas and jigga and weezy ghostwrite for him i might be ok with it but i dont want to hear their voices on there.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2008, 11:56:16 PM »
Since no one really gives a shit about Dre, outside of Cali...this is how he stays relevant by making up bullshit news about this album droppin...

It's the same shit with Dre, every year...
Nobody cares about Dre outside of Cali,really??
This is Dr Dre we are talking about!! People on the other side of the World Know about Him adn aspire to be On Par if Not Better, with his Production Skills!!
When you think about that, i doubt your post holds any merit IMO>

When's the last time Dre made a great beat? People need to stop overrating his skills...this ain't the fucking 90s when he used to drop classics all the time...his skill ain't what it used to be...I dunno why muthafuckaz acting like he's the best producers in history or some shit...

If people still love Dre so much, there wheres all the buzz surrounding the Detox album? that shit will never come out...Crooked I will probably drop an album before he does...lol...

My posts don't hold any merit? lol...ok whatever.

sav

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2008, 12:11:27 AM »
There just better be some Nate on it.

J Bananas

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2008, 12:14:20 AM »
Since no one really gives a shit about Dre, outside of Cali...this is how he stays relevant by making up bullshit news about this album droppin...

This is Dr Dre we are talking about!! People on the other side of the World Know about Him adn aspire to be On Par if Not Better, with his Production Skills!!

When's the last time Dre made a great beat? People need to stop overrating his skills...this ain't the fucking 90s when he used to drop classics all the time...his skill ain't what it used to be...I dunno why muthafuckaz acting like he's the best producers in history or some shit...

If people still love Dre so much, there wheres all the buzz surrounding the Detox album? that shit will never come out...Crooked I will probably drop an album before he does...lol...

idiot, check any hip hop blog there will be detox hyoe, dre works with more east coast people now than cali, you've got nothing but shit between your ears if you continue to stand by what you said earlier, george w bush ass nigga

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2008, 01:44:53 AM »

idiot, check any hip hop blog there will be detox hyoe, dre works with more east coast people now than cali, you've got nothing but shit between your ears if you continue to stand by what you said earlier, george w bush ass nigga

LOL hiphop blogs? that's supposed to represent what majority of the hiphop fans think of Detox?

Stupid fuck.

Last time I heard a good Dre beat was on Game's first album...if he could come up with some heat like that...then I'll cop that shit...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:50:26 AM by js83 »

Matty

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2008, 02:07:39 AM »
detox won't be coming out this year. like someone else said this is just publicity to try and sell the headphones. bishop is supposed to be dropping in '08 with his single and all.