Author Topic: Dr. Dre Talks 'Detox: "I'm shooting for a November or December release"  (Read 3318 times)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
back to the subject... lets hope he means it this time

BiggBoogaBiff

wooooow :o^^

weeezyyyyy faggot baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby...."oh yeah i kissed my daddy"

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :-*

and Dr. Dre sux dix but ima still BUY Detox tho, 2Pac took ballerina lessons and I'm still fuckin wit' em.  Jay Z had a high-top fade but i'm still fuckin wit 'em... so wats ur point

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol why r YOU trying so hard 2 make me look like a nieve dumbass wen u can CLEARLY survey the REAL PUBLIC and they'll 9.5/10 times agree wit' wat I have 2 say. even your idol NaS fux wit Wayne hard.  u look like a fraud ass nigga tryna bring back his*your* image- whateva u do don't waist ur time tryna make me look bad wen it's obvious u done it urself now go play wit Fisher and Price u  :yikes:*face-ass*

Nah, he's a Game stan

kemizt

Jimmy H.

I'll keep it truthful. I'm not much of a Wayne fan but let's see what happens with the song before you dismiss it off as being "the one track that will definetly be skippable". There's plenty of rappers who I personally think suck who have at least one or two good songs in them. Let's not decide the quality of this alum by the fucking tracklist or who is featured. There's people who are ready to say Detox sucks if it doesn't have 100 West Coast people or it has G-Unit or this or that. I've never got the hype behind Lil Wayne. I'd rather see DPG, Game, and Crooked over Wayne, Nas, and Jay but I'm not gonna bitch about it. This isn't gonna be a Chronic reunion album.

Black Gloves

and Dr. Dre sux dix but ima still BUY Detox tho, 2Pac took ballerina lessons and I'm still fuckin wit' em.  Jay Z had a high-top fade but i'm still fuckin wit 'em... so wats ur point

lol  @ high top fade..wtf does that have to do with anything?

some niggas used to rock that shit back in the day what can you do

and to the female K.Dub im a Game stan, im a 2pac stan, im a Jay Rock stan, Im a Nas stan, Im a Cube stan, A JayZ stan, Scarface stan, Quik, etc etc etc..

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 05:36:30 PM by Smoke Um »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Since no one really gives a shit about Dre, outside of Cali...this is how he stays relevant by making up bullshit news about this album droppin...

It's the same shit with Dre, every year...

Black Gloves

All "the usual suspects" will make guest appearances, including Nas, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne.

Hypothetically speaking, i've  found one filler track already.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lil Wayne on Detox, I think Ive found the track that will be deleted off the hard drive and the album reburnt minus one track

G-Funk

I doubt it will be released then. It's supposedly been "done" for a few years now lol
And wtf is lil wayne doin there :laugh:

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Smoke Um You need to move on from that Wayne kissing Baby'
You are satring to embarrass yourself-Like You Don't Do enough of that on Here... :-\ :-\ :-\

I wonder if he has any notable Drummers on the Project sicen he mentioned Live Drums??
I wonder if the live'  will not be limited to just the drums!
A combination of Live, Plugins, Keyboards sounds, the right artist, is perfect for me!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Since no one really gives a shit about Dre, outside of Cali...this is how he stays relevant by making up bullshit news about this album droppin...

Nobody cares about Dre outside of Cali,really??
This is Dr Dre we are talking about!! People on the other side of the World Know about Him adn aspire to be On Par if Not Better, with his Production Skills!!
When you think about that, i doubt your post holds any merit IMO>

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Let's do the math...

6 months multiply that by 7 carry the 2 divide by 3 and add the 4...

My guess is 18 more months... January 2010...

We'll probably be out of Iraq before Detox drops...

BiggBoogaBiff

Mack 10 claims Blood Gang but wears Blue or Black/White everytime he's around WC but i still think he got fight in him.

DJ Quik is from Compton but he don't rap about Gangsta-shit so does this mean i shouldnt like him

Snoop Dogg/Dr. Dre used 2 get bitched by Suge, so why shouldnt i support their albums/projects

Crooked I only drops mixtapes instead of albums- why shouldn't i support him or his work???

Game was a stripper, why shouldnt i get warmed up 4 football practice wit' his music again...

Rick Ross was a C/O, why should i care that he played a "real life" character instead of him keepin it "Trilla" lol... u fuckin clowns

DMX is a crackhead- why shouldnt i fuck wit his work

Jim Jones wears tight fitting clothes, why should i care about his street credibility

Lil' Jon sometimes makes repetive/sorry ass-weak ass beats- so... if its hot it's hot, if its not then its not

50 Cent/Dr. Dre dont smoke weed... and...

Rappers are being smarter about their product by sellin 2 kids and ladies (which i cant disagree wit)... so why should i get mad at CBo 4
makin a song 4 kids/ringtones.

Young Buck is a real nigga... should i think of him any less 4 tryna play his cards right wit' da music BUSINESS part of it (we all know u gota kiss a lil' ass every now n then)

Spider doesnt make TOO Many good songs (like i'm aware he's capable of) but that doesnt mean i should have 2 bombared my mind wit' hate even if i havent even heard tha song or anything he's done in tha last couple years.

Kay Slay is old... so...??? and KRS 1 is a lil' too preacherish, so why should i have 2 LOVE their music and APPRECIATE it (even tho i do)

Rakim was good at MCing, that doesnt mean he's tha greatest rapper (just maybe 4 tha era and that's it)

Lupe wears glasses and raps about skateboards and he from tha southside- why should it matter that his music is less violent than Twistas

Tha Dogg Pound have had tha shittiest beats i've ever heard on rap albums by artist wit' "legendary" catalogs... so why do i have 2 love everything they put out and vice versa.

2Pac ran his mouth on records and NEVER in person (check tha biggie interview or ask tha people that was close 2 Pac)... do i have 2 say oh well that niggas a bitch bcuz unlike T.I. he never scrapped it out.

*Speaking of* T.I. why should i hate his music, he obviously contrastest real life from rap life

Plies makes music 4 tha real niggas, so why should i get upset at a record like BustItBaby... it is a really good song 2 get some ass 2.

DJ Khaled is wack....... sry homie but i couldnt help u

Onyx havent dropped a good album since 95', even though Sticky did in 01'- it still shouldnt make them part of hiphops elite

Bishop Lamonts music gets a lil' boring after a few lissens... i'm still coppin The Reformation

Three 6 Mafia make good music 4 wat it is, why should they have 2 be as lyrical as XZibit or Ras Kass

Project Pat's flow done fell a lil' off since 02', does that mean i shouldnt fuck wit Project

NaS makes an album that stands next 2 Illmatic... so why do i always have 2 give Illmatic tha "it's better bcuz it's Illmatic award"

Knoc Turn Al is a good song writer but a horrible solo artist, why does everything he drops labeled classic or this is wat is REAL HIP HOP

Suge Knight is an OG than got ran out of his spot by Karma and prejudice... why should Suge go down in history as a weak nigga or anything else.

WC's music is a lil' too 2-D, but that doesnt mean he shouldn't be up there in the top of the game lyrically.

Ray J's music didnt start gettin' good 'til he started fuckin' Whitney or when i got a girlfriend lol... do this mean i gotta stop likin' RnB music bcuz he's gettin his shine on wit plenty more sunny days ahead... hell no ima shake da nigga hand and try 2 find out how i can git this nigga 2 pass me some pussy

... i could go on all day... but i'm not... unlike ya'll i realize hip hop was/is still gods gifts to tha human ears and a way 4 2 a better life 4 people like me... i know my history and i kno reality, hiphop will never die 4 anybody or from anybody.

and u guys act like u dont like pussy... ALL of u have never seen a day in tha life of a real nigga except on films or somebody ELSE told u or u read about it.  enjoy music... once u start analyzing it 4 EVERYTHING- u take ALL tha life out of music (especially 4 yourself, not 4 everybody else).  i say this bcuz ur views r ignorant and they involve influencial people that i just so happen 2 look up 2 (Dr. Dre to Lil' Wayne, and everybody else in hiphop).  u guys r tha "republicans" of hiphop.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:02:11 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

OG Hack Wilson

people care about Dre everywhere mang
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mack 10 claims Blood Gang but wears Blue or Black/White everytime he's around WC but i still think he got fight in him.

DJ Quik is from Compton but he don't rap about Gangsta-shit so does this mean i shouldnt like him

Snoop Dogg/Dr. Dre used 2 get bitched by Suge, so why shouldnt i support their albums/projects

Crooked I only drops mixtapes instead of albums- why shouldn't i support him or his work???

Game was a stripper, why shouldnt i get warmed up 4 football practice wit' his music again...

Rick Ross was a C/O, why should i care that he played a "real life" character instead of him keepin it "Trilla" lol... u fuckin clowns

Jim Jones wears tight fitting clothes, why should i care about his street credibility

Lil' Jon sometimes makes repetive/sorry ass-weak ass beats- so... if its hot it's hot, if its not then its not

Rappers are being smarter about their product by sellin 2 kids and ladies (which i cant disagree wit)... so why should i get mad at CBo 4

Young Buck is a real nigga... should i think of him any less 4 tryna play his cards right wit' da music BUSINESS part of it (we all know u gota kiss a lil' ass every now n then)

Spider doesnt make TOO Many good songs (like i'm aware he's capable of) but that doesnt mean i should have 2 bombared my mind wit' hate even if i havent even heard tha song or anything he's done in tha last couple years.

Kay Slay is old... so...??? and KRS 1 is a lil' too preacherish, so why should i have 2 LOVE their music and APPRECIATE it (even tho i do)

Rakim was good at MCing, that doesnt mean he's tha greatest rapper (just maybe 4 tha era and that's it)

Lupe wears glasses and raps about skateboards and he from tha southside- why should it matter that his music is less violent than Twistas

Tha Dogg Pound have had tha shittiest beats i've ever heard on rap albums by artist wit' "legendary" catalogs... so why do i have 2 love everything they put out and vice versa.

2Pac ran his mouth on records and NEVER in person (check tha biggie interview or ask tha people that was close 2 Pac)... do i have 2 say oh well that niggas a bitch bcuz unlike T.I. he never scrapped it out.

*Speaking of* T.I. why should i hate his music, he obviously contrastest real life from rap life

Plies makes music 4 tha real niggas, so why should i get upset at a record like BustItBaby... it is a really good song 2 get some ass 2.

Onyx havent dropped a good album since 95', even though Sticky did in 01'- it still shouldnt make them part of hiphops elite

Bishop Lamonts music gets a lil' boring after a few lissens... i'm still coppin The Reformation

Three 6 Mafia make good music 4 wat it is, why should they have 2 be as lyrical as XZibit or Ras Kass

Project Pat's flow done fell a lil' off since 02', does that mean i shouldnt fuck wit Project

NaS makes an album that stands next 2 Illmatic... so why do i always have 2 give Illmatic tha "it's better bcuz it's Illmatic award"

Knoc Turn Al is a good song writer but a horrible solo artist, why does everything he drops labeled classic or this is wat is REAL HIP HOP

Suge Knight is an OG than got ran out of his spot by Karma and prejudice... why should Suge go down in history as a weak nigga or anything else.

WC's music is a lil' too 2-D, but that doesnt mean he shouldn't be up there in the top of the game lyrically.

Ray J's music didnt start gettin' good 'til he started fuckin' Whitney or when i got a girlfriend lol... do this mean i gotta stop likin' RnB music bcuz he's gettin his shine on wit plenty more sunny days ahead... hell no ima shake da nigga hand and try 2 find out how i can git this nigga 2 pass me some pussy

... i could go on all day... but i'm not... unlike ya'll i realize hip hop was/is still gods gifts to tha human ears and a way 4 2 a better life 4 people like me... i know my history and i kno reality, hiphop will never die 4 anybody or from anybody.

and u guys act like u dont like pussy... ALL of u have never seen a day in tha life of a real nigga except on films or somebody ELSE told u or u read about it.  enjoy music... once u start analyzing it 4 EVERYTHING- u take ALL tha life out of music (especially 4 yourself, not 4 everybody else).  i say this bcuz ur views r ignorant and they involve influencial people that i just so happen 2 look up 2 (Dr. Dre to Lil' Wayne, and everybody else in hiphop).  u guys r tha "republicans" of hiphop.
I don't know where you cam from, But have a Prop for breaking it down like that!!
+1

**Back To The Topic Folks!

OG Hack Wilson

did you ever hear about the 2pac-Nas confrontation?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens