Author Topic: !!2 NEW BEATS BY ~Sccit~ (Co produced by Emence)!!  (Read 1088 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

!!2 NEW BEATS BY ~Sccit~ (Co produced by Emence)!!
« on: September 22, 2002, 06:46:21 PM »
Aight, heres the first beat titled "Funk Attack" Produced by Me (sccit) and Co Produced by Emence of SSR...The story behind this is; Emence sent me a little loop of a beat he made, and I decided I wanted to mess with it. So I messed with it a lot, untill I came up with this funky ass beat...I usually fix up all of Emences beats, but this one is just pure Funk 2 da Fullest...It's on some George Clinton shit... no lie...Here, peep for yourselfz:

Click Here (Right Click + Save Target As...)  for "Funk Attack"

Aight, the second beat was actually done before "Funk AttacK"...It's called "Ballin With Cunchrowl"...Another beat Emence sent me a small loop of and I fucked with...This one is just like some bouncy gangsta shit (I guess)...None of these beats are anything special...Just some shit done to pass time, but me and Emence want your feedback...So check this one also:

Click Here (Right Click + Save Target As...) for "Ballin With Cunchrowl"

Feedback/Constructive criticism is always aprreciated...PeACE

E. J. Rizo

Re: !!2 NEW BEATS BY ~Sccit~ (Co produced by Emenc
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2002, 07:04:09 PM »
both tight but second one i think is a lil better cause it sounds more like something i can bump in the car like a westcoast gangsta beat compared to the first one which sounds like it can fit into another genre like techno or somehting
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2002, 07:07:11 PM »
both tight but second one i think is a lil better cause it sounds more like something i can bump in the car like a westcoast gangsta beat compared to the first one which sounds like it can fit into another genre like techno or somehting

word...thanks a lot homie...

It does fit in another genre...Old School Funk...LoL

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2002, 07:09:46 PM »
i liked funk attack a hella alot more. that shit was off the hook IMO. i asked sccit if i could use it on one of my tracks and he let me, when i am done with it i ll post it up so u all can hear it, nice work sccit and emcee

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2002, 07:13:29 PM »
I like the second one.  It's funky!!!  But for real it's dope.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2002, 07:16:39 PM »
thanks yall...keep it comin...

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2002, 09:45:20 AM »
I like Ballin' with Crunchrowl alot better. It was that little triangle in the background that saved the beat really to tell you the truth.

Now here comes Sccit two posts later .... "Well yeah, ofcourse that was me that did those bells because I'm just the greatest, blah blah blah" ... cuz thats just the kinda person he is. PZ!

(Ballin' With Crunchrowl??? What, as opposed to Ballin' Outta Control by JD and Nate, lmao)
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2002, 02:41:29 PM »
(Ballin' With Crunchrowl What, as opposed to Ballin' Outta Control by JD and Nate, lmao)

Uhhh, I had no name for the beat, so I just named it with the first thing that popped into my head...dumbass...

Well, in my opinion, I like the beat I made for "Funk Attack" more...I know it's not too 'hip-hop' (as u might say), but that's what i like about it...It's just so weird and different from everything u hear...Plus it got that Old School Funk flavor...And the organs are just on some Funked out George Clinton/Outkast shit...LoL...I knew people wouldn't feel it though, cuz its just on some other shit...and everyone knows, I dont like brangging about my beats, cuz I'm not a producer, but this is one of those beats that u just feel different about...Like u dont even need a rapper over it for it to be interesting...

And about "Ballin with Cunchrowl", I think that beat is aiight (nothing great)...I think it's on some Hard hitting Gangsta shit...Actually, the "wood" strings is my favorite part, because it makes the beat seem even more gangsta than it is...Again, Im not bragging about my whack beats, im just pointing out what I like about them...I might post up some better beats than these ones soon...PeAcE

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2002, 07:15:14 PM »
"I like Ballin' with Crunchrowl alot better. It was that little triangle in the background that saved the beat really to tell you the truth.

Now here comes Sccit two posts later .... "Well yeah, ofcourse that was me that did those bells because I'm just the greatest, blah blah blah" ... cuz thats just the kinda person he is. PZ! "

AAAAAACTUALLY.....it was me, emence, who did the triangle....and also the flute or whatever...the wood sound...thats in there for a few parts....i made the drum loop and and the bass...sccit mixed it and did all the change ups..

SUCKA.....watch out for emence beats in the future...solo..hahaha...

keep ya head up, mouth shut, eyes open
pz
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2002, 08:39:07 PM »
hahaha... see when I talked to sccit about it on AIM, he lied and told me that he did the triangles. I told him that was the only part I liked, and he was like "well yeah, ofcourse! You think Emence did that? I did that shit". But sorry, much props on that. PZ!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 11:46:42 AM »
+ link=board=thalab;num=1032756381;start=0#9 date=09/24/02 at 01:39:07]hahaha... see when I talked to sccit about it on AIM, he lied and told me that he did the triangles. I told him that was the only part I liked, and he was like "well yeah, ofcourse! You think Emence did that? I did that shit". But sorry, much props on that. PZ!

Another dumb statement by the idiot Miguel...I did the triangles...Emence made the melody for it with Hi Hats (or something), and I changed it from Hi-Hats (or something) to Triangles, and made it shift from speaker to speaker...And I completely did the Flute/Wood sound by myself...PeACE

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2002, 08:07:15 PM »
Another dumb statement by the idiot Miguel...I did the triangles...Emence made the melody for it with Hi Hats (or something), and I changed it from Hi-Hats (or something) to Triangles, and made it shift from speaker to speaker...And I completely did the Flute/Wood sound by myself...PeACE

>:( >:( ???

no sccit...i have the old flp i sent u...i made the triangles...you DID shift it from speaker to speaker...but big fuckin deal....man just give me credit for what i do and dont try and flatter yourself so much...theres hi hats in it too...or WAS....unless u took them out...but i definately did the triangles...i guess its up to whose word people trust....and since people dont know me i guess im gonna have to rely on the fact that people know how you act and shit...kanivin' and shit......but yeah...i did the triangles...thats all i got to say...you can go ahead and lie and say whatever u want after this but im dont with this topic........why would i lie anyway? its just triangles
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2002, 08:19:34 PM »
Both were cool but im feelin the second one more...the bass and tha "da duh ting da duh ting" thing is pretty tight, im feelin the main vibe, emence already sent me the loop a while ago b4 sccit mixed it up n shit....good work peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2002, 01:03:42 PM »
LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2002, 04:20:42 PM »

>:( >:( ???

no sccit...i have the old flp i sent u...i made the triangles...you DID shift it from speaker to speaker...but big fuckin deal....man just give me credit for what i do and dont try and flatter yourself so much...theres hi hats in it too...or WAS....unless u took them out...but i definately did the triangles...i guess its up to whose word people trust....and since people dont know me i guess im gonna have to rely on the fact that people know how you act and shit...kanivin' and shit......but yeah...i did the triangles...thats all i got to say...you can go ahead and lie and say whatever u want after this but im dont with this topic........why would i lie anyway? its just triangles

I guess ure not understanding what i said...I know u made the melody for the triangles...Whatever though...U should be thankfull I even gave u credit on these beats man, stop bitching...

LMAO

I dont get it? Whats so hillarious? LoL...Is there something I'm missing?