Author Topic: Ok so I was on an insane hotstreak. And now...  (Read 736 times)

Johnny B

Re: Ok so I was on an insane hotstreak. And now...
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »
Again, not at all.  I was bored chillin by myself w/ my hand as my homie, lol.  Decided to make a post on the dub.  It's what I do!

and we all appreciate it. haha

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2008, 08:31:15 PM »
damn homeboy are you Brad Pitt in disguise around here?

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »
Psh....that nigga is wifed up. Jrome is gettin more ass than Bradley.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 08:44:35 PM »
a lot of times after I bone a chick I lose interest.  It's the journey, not the destination, know what I mean?

I gotta say, I do not know what you mean

this is just craziness here

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2008, 08:52:16 PM »
LMAO@people really thinkin Jrome is complainin.

its like coming on here complainin about having too much money. "man...this sucks.....wtf am i supposed to do with all this money"

*cough* attention whore *cough* lol
thats what eye am saying.........eye read the title thinking this nigga was about to say he was winning mini lottery tickers a lot lately and stopped. but this clown ass nigga said this shit............then you got clowns on her biggin him up like "OH shit your're the man!" fuck out of here with that bullshit. who the fuck says shit like that...........you wanna no who, a CLOWN OR A FOOL. like nigga eye dont believe you. first it was the smashing out some bitch on a balcony then it was a three some........like cut the bullshit out........... fools will get fooled by fools, for prime example..................real niggas keep that shit to themselves.........like its nothing................ eye swear you niggas need to get check on the real...........

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2008, 01:21:51 AM »
No offense dude, but you sound kinda full of yourself. 

How's that?  When you get ass consistently, and then it stops it sucks.  I'm merely expressing myself home skillet.

thats cool but it still seems like youre being a show-off.  maybe add a little modesty to your approach?  U bragging about being a sex fiend isnt what people really care to hear. 

take a cold shower. 

Johnny B

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 01:44:17 AM »
I really don't see the problem with it. it's not like there's much more interesting stuff being discussed. I liked reading his stories about these chicks. it's funny. haha

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 08:26:12 PM »
a lot of times after I bone a chick I lose interest.  It's the journey, not the destination, know what I mean?

I gotta say, I do not know what you mean

this is just craziness here

All I can say is I'm one of those cats that will really, really dig on a broad early on, like hardcore.  But I lose interest after a short time.  Not always been that way but I have been since I've been single over the last 6 months or so.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 08:29:15 PM »

its like coming on here complainin about having too much money. "man...this sucks.....wtf am i supposed to do with all this money"

thats what eye am saying.........eye read the title thinking this nigga was about to say he was winning mini lottery tickers a lot lately and stopped. but this clown ass nigga said this shit............then you got clowns on her biggin him up like "OH shit your're the man!" fuck out of here with that bullshit. who the fuck says shit like that...........you wanna no who, a CLOWN OR A FOOL. like nigga eye dont believe you. first it was the smashing out some bitch on a balcony then it was a three some........like cut the bullshit out........... fools will get fooled by fools, for prime example..................real niggas keep that shit to themselves.........like its nothing................ eye swear you niggas need to get check on the real...........

I have not made up a single story in this thread or any others.  Again, I'm not looking to impress anyone, I'm simply kicking it to you guys like I kick it to my homeboys.  Some of yall are way too mad. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »
No offense dude, but you sound kinda full of yourself. 

How's that?  When you get ass consistently, and then it stops it sucks.  I'm merely expressing myself home skillet.

thats cool but it still seems like youre being a show-off.  maybe add a little modesty to your approach?  U bragging about being a sex fiend isnt what people really care to hear. 

take a cold shower. 

Why?  I'm not gonna tip toe because some of you motherfuckers get angry about some fucking random story I decided to post on here.  Just as easy as I told about my hot streak did I admit that I also have my coldstreaks.  I'm keeping it real bruh.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2008, 08:38:02 PM »

nah man, it's a law of averages.  If you holler at 10 broads 1 or 2 will respond.  You just gotta be willing to accept rejection.  It took me a long time to be ok with getting flat out dissed to my face, lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 12:23:38 AM »

I have not made up a single story in this thread or any others.  Again, I'm not looking to impress anyone, I'm simply kicking it to you guys like I kick it to my homeboys.  Some of yall are way too mad. 

naw i aint mad at yah man. do what u do. but understand....its naturally gonna make you seem suspect. Muthafuckas who do the most talkin about what theyve done....usually do the least. You know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 02:48:35 AM »

naw i aint mad at yah man. do what u do. but understand....its naturally gonna make you seem suspect. Muthafuckas who do the most talkin about what theyve done....usually do the least. You know?

oh absolutely I hear you.  In my 5000+ posts you might find 3 or 4 threads that I started that mention bagging some broad.  And I've prolly mentioned it more recently because I was with the same girl for nearly 8 years and am only recently single.  It is what it is, I'm not looking for props I'm just offering up some stories and was checkin for other peeps stories.  The dub has an overabundance of cats that spend way too much time on the keyboard that get grumpy when I'm just trying to liven the place up a bit.  This place gets fucking gayer by the day I swear to god.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »
^if you're keepin it real, then the haters wont even get to you...just handle your shit and let the shittalkers handle theirs.