Author Topic: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [NO DJ][CDQ][Dirty] (3 verse version)  (Read 3123 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The Game ft Lil Wayne - My Life [NO DJ][CDQ][Dirty] (3 verse version)
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »
Meh .. looks like LAX will be dissapointing ... there is a weak part in every song I've heard

Pain ; weak chorus
Dope Boys : good song but the "what's up" thing is unbearable and the chorus is weak
Touchdown : sounds like some RNB/crossover garbage
My Life ; what a weak chorus once again , lol at that wack ass Wayne ...

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »
Meh .. looks like LAX will be dissapointing ... there is a weak part in every song I've heard

Pain ; weak chorus
Dope Boys : good song but the "what's up" thing is unbearable and the chorus is weak

lmao that just shows how out of tune you are with hip hop then . .and when you have reivewers talking about it could be games best work, i think they would know alittle more then you

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

wcsoldier

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

lmao that just shows how out of tune you are with hip hop then . .and when you have reivewers talking about it could be games best work, i think they would know alittle more then you

oh yeah if reviewers said it then I should believe them  ::)... who cares about reviews ? I judge  music from what I hear not from what a dickrider wrote on a website ..

I'm glad to be out of tune with hip hop now because 99% of it is garbage and can't be even called hip hop

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2008, 12:51:06 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrlBAu__ZhM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrlBAu__ZhM</a>

wcsoldier

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2008, 12:55:27 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrlBAu__ZhM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrlBAu__ZhM</a>
  LMAO  :laugh:

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

You know, writing something off as garbage based on a chorus alone doesn't really make much sense...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

havent heard touchdown, but I agree

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

You know, writing something off as garbage based on a chorus alone doesn't really make much sense...

i dont see him saying its garbage, but a chorus is a large part of a song. its repeated 5 times, takes up easily 25 or 35%, and basicallly embodies the song. If the beat is wack, a song isn't gonna be very good. If a chorus is wack, its gonna have the same effect.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2008, 03:44:38 PM »
Im not big of a Weezy fan but he did his thing....track sounded clean as fuck. The name droppin aint nuttin new so shut the fuck up already

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2008, 03:46:31 PM »
who cares about reviews ? I judge  music from what I hear not from what a dickrider wrote on a website ..
+1,coppin that shit for my sig

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

Pain ; weak chorus

That's a dope ass track!

kemizt

wcsoldier

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2008, 12:59:00 AM »

Pain ; weak chorus

I didn't say every song is garbage , I said there is a weak part in it ...actually each song has the potential to be very good if it was not for the hook..

to each his own but that fucking autotune on my life just ruined the whole song imo...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2008, 08:00:21 AM »
Crazy! This is the best single Game has put out since Hate It Or Love It. With a dope video this might blow up! L.A.X. niggaz, get ready.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 08:19:23 AM by Kalonjii »
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2008, 08:07:49 AM »

Pain ; weak chorus

I didn't say every song is garbage , I said there is a weak part in it ...actually each song has the potential to be very good if it was not for the hook..

to each his own but that fucking autotune on my life just ruined the whole song imo...

Oh OK, I misunderstood ya.

And you're fucking right, that autotune shit ruins it...

Inferio07

« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »
I love the verses and the beat but dont like the hook, i'm sick of that synthesizer crap