Author Topic: APOLOGIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT....  (Read 621 times)

RAPQUAKE

APOLOGIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT....
« on: September 14, 2002, 12:20:01 PM »
AIght y'all i had a big misunderstanding with this shit about Nexus man. Aight u know i dropped a diss on U in "Hindu's Jihad" man, the reason for that was that i was already getting pissed off at u always going like "LMAO" when doggy or rod tried to clown on me, so i was like wtf is up with nexus, i never said anything bad about him, only praised him so what has he got against me naamean...and yesterday when i was done wit my diss and came online someone(who i cant name here) came up to me and was like "yo man whats happened to nexus hes really actin diffrent today...we were in a chat room and he was all clowning on me, and actin like he was a part of them(SAND NAGGAZ---the rest of the ppl in the chat room except this guy and nexus were from sand naggaz)", so this dudes tellin me Nexus is clowning on my picture, on him, and sccit too, so i was like I knew this faggot don't want to be a part of SSR, so i got pissed and added ur name to the ending, rashly. AIGHT so i wanna say to everybody that shit was my fault and i shouldn't have based that move on only one guys' words(which i think he was probably real high or sumn cuz he was being fuckin paranoid, since blade tells me that nexus was just joking around and not really dissin anyone)...so since blade is usually right i guess u were joking around and its unfair to be dissed for no reason SO SORRY MAN! and what the fucks this i hear that ur leaving SSR???!!! ur the best rapper in the lable man and we've all been anticipating ur album real bad. So why are u always "retiring" when so many ppl love ur shit? and quitting SSR? why man, i cant convince u to come back but i did convice sccit to stop fuckin around and really get serious on this SSR shit,...the websites almost done and we'r gonna have tons of ppl checkin our shit out soon, and UR gonna bring a lot of em man, on the real, so dont quit us.

AIIGHT TO SUGA FOOT::: Yo i know u pissed cuz i accused u of stealing that beat u did for sccit...actually at first i thought sccit had stolen the beat cuz it sounded awfully familiar and u know how sccit is...LOL jk...but then i had to explain myself and i accused u even without checkin the beat again...now that i listen to it, it is pretty similar and the sccit was another thing that made me think yall ripped off the song cuz the 2 were so parallel...but like sccit said i guess its just coincidence, and so im sorry for suspecting u too, dogg.

EMENCE: yo sup wit u e? WHY THE FUCK DID U QUIT SSR???? cuz of nexus...man just talk to me on aim, u cant leave SSR man we've been doin some tight ass collabos together man lets get some song down together wit our beat collabo and release it...like i said SSR iz gonna be dope in a week or 2...we gonna have some tight credibility man and we need ur ass too cuz personally think that flowwise, ur the best rapper in SSR...ur lyrics are tight u but ur flows much better.

PHIASKO: yo wattup dogg u do sum dope shit on ur beats even though u come pretty wack sometimes, esp on battles and flow(cuz of ur headfone-mic lol), but u got talent and dedication and have done more quantity of music than alll of us combined...and im sure u down witt SSR. but i have this feellin u got some shit wit me...if its cuz of that argument we had a couple months ago damn dogg i was just tryin to criticize u and u got real offended on that...i guess u were in a bad mood or sumn, but i dont hold no grudge so u shouldnt either, peace dogg.

SSCIT: Like i told u, u jus need to put a lil more effort in SSR and need to get us up and shit, ur doing a lotta work i know, but u aint a good leader man, and im jus sayin the truth...our site STILL aint completely done, we should be workin on the site daily, publicizin our shit wherever possible(not jus wcc).U jus need ta focus more on SSR, instead of postin on da forum so much, and pay attention especially to the members other than u regularly, and we need to get our shit CRACKIN!!!!!

ROD AND SAND NAGGAZ: i know we got beef man but id like to settle this shit, im done wit the song against u and thats past, i mean i was just thinkin, why the fuck do we have beef, cuz im hindu and yall are muslim?? thats a dumb fuckin reason, and yeah i know i started it, and Id like to appologize for watever shit i said in that chat room a long time ago...i know yall aint racist but when i said one thing u said one racist thing cuz thats how it goes, but im sure yall aint racist inside. and neither am i, like i said i just dont like a lot of muslim runned governments and terrorists and i will always hate em, but that aint no reason for us to be beefin over small petty shit, so I callin yall to settle this beef and have peace aiight? holla back

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!
"duck cover and hold" muhhhhhfuckaz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: APOLOGIES AND SHIT LIKE THAT....
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2002, 12:30:59 PM »
word up dogg...I feel u...shits out of control... we have to put it back in place...SSR cant just fall aprt like that...We are SSR...Lets keep it together yall...PeACE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2002, 12:42:28 PM »
since blade tells me that nexus was just joking around and not really dissin anyone)...so since blade is usually right i guess u were joking around and its unfair to be dissed for no reason SO SORRY MAN! and what the fucks this i hear that ur leaving SSR???!!! ur the best rapper in the lable man and we've all been anticipating ur album real bad. So why are u always "retiring" when so many ppl love ur shit? and quitting SSR? why man, i cant convince u to come back but i did convice sccit to stop fuckin around and really get serious on this SSR shit,...the websites almost done and we'r gonna have tons of ppl checkin our shit out soon, and UR gonna bring a lot of em man, on the real, so dont quit us.

Nexus told me that hes only releasing his album on SSR, and then hes out and most prolly gonna retire.  I'll let him speak for himself.

ROD AND SAND NAGGAZ: i know we got beef man but id like to settle this shit, im done wit the song against u and thats past, i mean i was just thinkin, why the fuck do we have beef, cuz im hindu and yall are muslim?? thats a dumb fuckin reason, and yeah i know i started it, and Id like to appologize for watever shit i said in that chat room a long time ago...i know yall aint racist but when i said one thing u said one racist thing cuz thats how it goes, but im sure yall aint racist inside. and neither am i, like i said i just dont like a lot of muslim runned governments and terrorists and i will always hate em, but that aint no reason for us to be beefin over small petty shit, so I callin yall to settle this beef and have peace aiight? holla back

Yo man, we dont really have beef with you, just that when you disrespected Islam, and half of the sand naggaz r muslim, so we got mad n shit numsayin.   But its time to squash tha beef n put it behind us, PEACE

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

PakiGangsta

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2002, 01:31:15 PM »
yeea yeea...u kno how it is aih...i'm not gona stand their and piss in my pants when someone else is dissin Islam..hah..any wayz..if u say u dont diss Islam and ur sorry...i think than the rest of muslim brothaz shud accept ur apology.

ROCCY

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2002, 01:35:53 PM »
haha, I see u aint apolagizin For dissin me, which means U want beef..since u want beef, i'l give u beef..peace

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2002, 01:42:54 PM »
oh ya roccy i forgot about u...but we'r coo i guess, the only reason i dissed u cuz ur ego did inflate like the last couple months and shit, and ur leaving ssr had pissed me off, and me and emence were talkin abuot how u were clownin him and all that so it just came out, but naw i dont want no beef wit u, i got more respect for u and shit cuz of ur 100 lb loss and u coo, i had jus written that rhyme up already and they were tight so i had to rap it, but we'r cool too.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2002, 02:16:04 PM »
It's cool dogg, I was just talkin to People and shit, and shit was just getting heated for basically no reason.  Plus i was drunk last night when I posted in the audio battle thread.  It's cool tho.  I gots no beef.  ;D

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2002, 06:28:48 PM »
Im tryin' to think what took more time to write out, Rapquakes Apologies or Sccit's Shot Outs. Anyways, thanks I guess for the apology (your not very good at apologizing, sorry), but uh, I appreciate the thought. Anyways, I wasn't exactly mad at you, it was just I noticed and realized you always gave me your full and honest opinion on my shit, so I decided "WTF, might as well give my full honest opinion about your stuff without focusing on trying not to hurt your feelings or make you loose confidence". So it's cool dogg, I don't got a problem with you. It's just, if your gon' be real with me, ima be just as real with you, you know?

Also, I dont got a headfone nomore. I got a mic. Heres the song I recorded with my homie on it. The mic recording quality can sound better than this, I just didn't spend anytime playing with the knobs or features on the preamp to make it sound clean. Anyways, first verse is me, the hook and the second verse is my homie, and the beat is by me...

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thalab;action=display;num=1029621245

Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]