Author Topic: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....  (Read 1095 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »
you can find out exaactly who that person is at www.SPIinDAstreets.com

we know who it is... Spider Loc  ;D
i told you you so...you say his name every morning before u get out of bed, u just cant help it bitch-boy!!!lol...

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »

i told you you so...you say his name every morning before u get out of bed, u just cant help it bitch-boy!!!lol...

you still carrying on?  ::)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »

Damn you want it to be Loco bad don't you?lol  You're the type that'll see Loc in person and if he acts cool with you, pass u a blunt or offer some drank you'd be all on his nutts while sittin there in person then come back on here talkin about what you should've done lol fuck outta here.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »
^^That's a retarded and myopic View Point!
"people hate Spider Loc, cuz they are Game Stans"..How stupid is that???

Mack, look at everybody who's constantly replying to the threads with that hatin shit and tell me they're not Game groupies. It's the same people and that's what he meant by it.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 11:21:07 AM »

Damn you want it to be Loco bad don't you?lol  You're the type that'll see Loc in person and if he acts cool with you, pass u a blunt or offer some drank you'd be all on his nutts while sittin there in person then come back on here talkin about what you should've done lol fuck outta here.

what you dont get is that i dont care for these rappers as people, its the music im interested in, and I dont like his music, is that a problem?

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
ma association with spider loc is hes a hood rat, filthy mouth, talkin dirty, 5$ corner hoe. discusting  :-X

give me a free P O S T!!!!!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 11:32:23 AM »
ma association with spider loc is hes a hood rat, filthy mouth, talkin dirty, 5$ corner hoe. discusting  :-X

give me a free P O S T!!!!!!!!

Naw, that's your thoughts on him you have no association with Spider Loc. I bet you don't run your mouth like this off of the internet.

I agree, you all need your own section for this shit because ya'll hate so much that you've been turned into a reprobate and you couldn't give props if you wanted to.

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »

Mack, look at everybody who's constantly replying to the threads with that hatin shit and tell me they're not Game groupies. It's the same people and that's what he meant by it.

Okay how come i like 50s music? Lloyd Banks music? Bucks music? Dresta? Bishop? etc not Spider Joke?

They all had problems with Game at some point and i and many here still fuck wit they music..

lmao its hysterical because you think he really good and that people think he wack cuz everybody a Game groupie..check yourself hoodrat..this cat is a fuckin joke HA HA HA

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 11:37:46 AM »

Okay how come i like 50s music? Lloyd Banks music? Bucks music? Dresta? Bishop? etc not Spider Joke?

They all had problems with Game at some point and i and many here still fuck wit they music..

lmao its hysterical because you think he really good and that people think he wack cuz everybody a Game groupie..check yourself hoodrat..this cat is a fuckin joke HA HA HA

No, my wigger you will not get a pass for the haterism you go hard in the paint for no matter what explaination you try to put it in the air because either way it makes no sense to do what you're doing because you're a groupie.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:41:24 AM by ThaRealSupreme »

SPIinDAstreets.com

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 11:40:19 AM »
u just mad cuz Spider beat up all your favorite rappers (bad takesitinda Azz)
Lyrically destroyed your other favorite rapper (gayme)
and will beat you to a pulp if he ever ran into you in da streets you hoe ass subhuman
and by the way
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »
lame ^^ ::)...try harder... ;)

lmao they actually think people dont know wtf they tryna do LMAO its funny tho

cuz they think he finna blow cuz of some threads on dubcc ha ha ha ha

SPIinDAstreets.com

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »
who really thinks anybody will blow up off of a thred on dubcc? ho boy
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

Black Gloves

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

obviously you other wise you fools wouldnt post here..you trying to get his name out but no one wants to fuck wit him

TheRealSupreme/Juicygirl posted hella threads about Spider on AHH and niggas laughed at her...and same thang here

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 12:06:23 PM »
www.SPIinDAstreets.com

obviously you other wise you fools wouldnt post here..you trying to get his name out but no one wants to fuck wit him

TheRealSupreme/Juicygirl posted hella threads about Spider on AHH and niggas laughed at her...and same thang here
as long as u on here woofin bitch-boy,we gon keep posting threads!!! da 1 u love 2 hate in stores now...

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »
lame ^^ ::)...try harder... ;)

lmao they actually think people dont know wtf they tryna do LMAO its funny tho

cuz they think he finna blow cuz of some threads on dubcc ha ha ha ha
The only muthafucca blowin up on the dub is yo bitch ass clown  ! Lmao @ you tryna clown the Loc when you can't even keep your name in tact after they busted your bitch ass out all over this muthafucca Messi. You want somebody to sit here and pacify yo lame ass by keepin up the mess because you really are a pussy.. So get off the Loc nuts trick !!! Nobody gives a fucc who you listen to in the rap game because pussy's opinions don't matter. Just like you never mattered to your sorry ass momma when she made you hoe !!!