Author Topic: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....  (Read 1111 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »
heres a perspective from sumone who has just been observing all the spider loc hate-luv arguments that have gone on up in here as of late....i dont dislike spider loc at all, and i got luv for paybac just cuz he rep the valley, especially an area im from.....but wit that being said, it seems counter prodcutive for heads who are tryin to promote his music to argue wit sum internet heads about how much shit talkin they do....you cant ever get people to not talk shit about an artist on an internet forum, its always gonna happen, inevitable....so rather that waste time talking shit to them back and fourth, just ignore that shit and keep promoting and grinding to the heads who are more open to his music and checkin' out new artists...cuz the thing about bangin on these heads on the forum while also tryin to pormote his shit at the same time is, you turn off alot of potential new fans wit all the negativity, thats what i mean by counter productive, this aint the street, in fact most heads in here aint even from this country, let alone LA!......you gotta have thick skin when it comes to this independent internet hustle, cuz fool will ALWAYS talk shit, hate, etc.....just a constructive observation, thats all.......one
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 06:15:40 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 06:31:02 PM »
On Point Chucc!!

Just enjoy promote his music pay no attention to the hate,let's keep music!

I see you H2K4! ;) ;)

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »
Do you see Treezy going to Game threads talkin shit?Honestly, I don't fucks with Game threads so I wouldn't know. In fact, Treezy will answer for himself but I'm making the point of haters coming into Da 1 they love 2 Hate threads religiously so that's why it's labeled as hating in my eyes but I feel what you're saying about callin a person a hater just because he/she doesn't like the music.

Even if he doesn't go into Game threads, he still responds like a hater but I definitely see what you are saying about other people coming into threads just to hate.  I too see it.
You know what +1 to you for discussing in a non-hater way, lol. 

If I may ask though, what don't you like about Game's music?

I'm the type of person who gets turned off quickly by a rapper who's a role player. E-white was dissin Game before I even knew about Game but I got The Documentary and it was hot then later on Game just became a total turn off for me the more I saw him in the spotlight. He should've been a regular hip hop rapper instead of trying to be a gangsta because it's clear that it's not him. It's some people that ignores it and say it's just about the music but I can't do it because he's not that great to me.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »
so whats been goin on..is spider locs career still not anywhere or :laugh:

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2008, 07:03:55 PM »
Do you see Treezy going to Game threads talkin shit?Honestly, I don't fucks with Game threads so I wouldn't know. In fact, Treezy will answer for himself but I'm making the point of haters coming into Da 1 they love 2 Hate threads religiously so that's why it's labeled as hating in my eyes but I feel what you're saying about callin a person a hater just because he/she doesn't like the music.

Even if he doesn't go into Game threads, he still responds like a hater but I definitely see what you are saying about other people coming into threads just to hate.  I too see it.

I'm the type of person who gets turned off quickly by a rapper who's a role player. E-white was dissin Game before I even knew about Game but I got The Documentary and it was hot then later on Game just became a total turn off for me the more I saw him in the spotlight. He should've been a regular hip hop rapper instead of trying to be a gangsta because it's clear that it's not him. It's some people that ignores it and say it's just about the music but I can't do it because he's not that great to me.
Sorry H2K4  for bumping into your question there!
But Supreme but every rapper out there tries hard to display this pseudo-Gangsta image it's all part of Rap,so why single out The Game in this regard??

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »

But Supreme but every rapper out there tries hard to display this pseudo-Gangsta image it's all part of Rap,so why single out The Game in this regard??

'Cause Game is the only one I see who's extra'd out amongst all of the rappers I listen to but then again I listen to mostly underground but if he had some thought provoking music I would still be bumpin his music. For instance, Tupac was a gangsta rapper but his music was so much more than gangsta shit and he had more to talk about other than being the bully behind the gun living the fast life so claiming MOB and being in ballet or whatever went over my head because Pac gave me a reason to appreciate him for bringing forth real lyrics which can't be faked so it had to be part of him. That's one of the reasons I like Spider Loc's music because he can go onto another level with the lyrics that a carnal mind can't comprehend.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2008, 07:44:29 PM »

'Cause Game is the only one I see who's extra'd out amongst all of the rappers I listen to but then again I listen to mostly underground but if he had some thought provoking music I would still be bumpin his music. For instance, Tupac was a gangsta rapper but his music was so much more than gangsta shit and he had more to talk about other than being the bully behind the gun living the fast life so claiming MOB and being in ballet or whatever went over my head because Pac gave me a reason to appreciate him for bringing forth real lyrics which can't be faked so it had to be part of him. That's one of the reasons I like Spider Loc's music because he can go onto another level with the lyrics that a carnal mind can't comprehend.
But Game is not the only rapper that fits that categorization, that can be used to describe Most Rappers of Gangsa Rap' ..But..I hear you.
As for me, i tend to listen to an artist solely based on their music, if it's good then it's gets a few spin time on my system. His lifestyle/Street Cred is not that important! When it comes to rap, the said artist will have both supports and detractors and some times it's hard to tell them apart. Thus his street cred plays no big role, to put it bluntly i couldn't care less!!
But you are right on the ball about 2pac's Music!!

SPi, i'm not sure i share you view concerning how deep his music is, but he sure does have his moments, I'll agree to that!

See this is what I'm talking bout, discussing without going at each other's throats!
+1

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »

But Game is not the only rapper that fits that categorization, that can be used to describe Most Rappers of Gangsa Rap' ..But..I hear you.
As for me, i tend to listen to an artist solely based on their music, if it's good then it's gets a few spin time on my system. His lifestyle/Street Cred is not that important! When it comes to rap, the said artist will have both supports and detractors and some times it's hard to tell them apart. Thus his street cred plays no big role, to put it bluntly i couldn't care less!!

SPi, i'm not sure i share you view concerning how deep his music is, but he sure does have his moments, I'll agree to that!

See this is what I'm talking bout, discussing without going at each other's throats!
+1

Only people who really have their own thoughts without getting offended when a difference is brought to the table can have an open discussion like this lol.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2008, 08:11:58 PM »
i just can't get with this dudes music. i can't fuck with his flow or dilivery.
this is another dude like 40 glocc, like i dig a song here and there or a verse,
but they're not being consistent.  just that 40 glocc has a harder flow and more
songs that deal with real shit. they should both stick to doing hardcore songs,
and not fuck with those club ass beats and g unit style hooks and singa song rapping.

Black Gloves

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 10:10:26 PM »
lmao see what i mean, the bitch is talkin about "lyrics" and then naming spider loc?

ha ha ha his street team is hilarious..spider loc is not talented so its obvious you only listen to him cuz his image

and you supposed to be "grown" right ::)

lmao only kids buy into that "im real im real im real" shit

bitch talkin about lyrics and shit and not talkin about gangs and then she names spider loc?

hahahaha

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
Its's funny how yawl tellin Loc fans to ignore the hate when all we doing is supporting the Loc. Why don't yawl feel the same bout' every muthafucka who bring the haterism up on these boards ??? I never hear yawl telling clowns stop responding to Spider Loc threads if they ain't feelin' the Loc.. What's really good with that ??

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2008, 10:34:24 PM »
Its's funny how yawl tellin Loc fans to ignore the hate when all we doing is supporting the Loc. Why don't yawl feel the same bout' every muthafucka who bring the haterism up on these boards ??? I never hear yawl telling clowns stop responding to Spider Loc threads if they ain't feelin' the Loc.. What's really good with that ??

That's that bull shit u already know what it is

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »
lmao see what i mean, the bitch is talkin about "lyrics" and then naming spider loc?

ha ha ha his street team is hilarious..spider loc is not talented so its obvious you only listen to him cuz his image

and you supposed to be "grown" right ::)

lmao only kids buy into that "im real im real im real" shit

bitch talkin about lyrics and shit and not talkin about gangs and then she names spider loc?

hahahaha

Why is this test tube baby still talkin ?? Just answer this one grown question and I'll leave you the hell alone Pussi ..Why the hell didn't your momma swallow your hoe ass ??

h2k4

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2008, 01:10:49 AM »

Because they know they can get a rise out of you guys.  Just ignore it and try to carry on with the discussion, which is what I try to do.

h2k4

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2008, 01:15:37 AM »

SPi, i'm not sure i share you view concerning how deep his music is,

+1

8)
Good work Lone Wolf.  You hit the nail on the head.  Hey Supreme, you shouldn't let the street cred dictate what you listen to.  Have you listened to Game's "You Know What It Is Vol. 4"?  I would recommend that.