Author Topic: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....  (Read 1112 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Everyone who hates on SPIDER LOC....
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2008, 01:39:11 AM »
is this that guy off the 50 cent movie soundtrack??..he's ok better than yayo anyway

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2008, 04:17:45 AM »
^^That's a retarded and myopic View Point!
"people hate Spider Loc, cuz they are Game Stans"..How stupid is that???

Mack, look at everybody who's constantly replying to the threads with that hatin shit and tell me they're not Game groupies. It's the same people and that's what he meant by it.
You know what Supreme, arguably so!

But that's just one aspect, surely we can agree on that??
Yes they will be people that hate on Spi cuz they are Game's Stans, I'm not denying that!
However you have to consider he other factors s well..some may not dig his music, cuz it  does not appeal to them, Some may dislike his music solely based on his skills, or may dislike his music for what ever reason outside of the fact that they are Game fans!!

I can see that most of the replies on here are attacking SPi as a rapper and nothing to do with Game!!

Ni dis to the other Spi Fans here, but you seem like the only one who is objective somewhat..Hopefully you'll see where I'm coming from!!
I'm both a SPi and Game fan. I enjoy Game's music more, is that considered as coat-tailing Game to spite Spi???
I think not!

Naw, mayne you're not understanding where we're coming from. Nobody's talking about the listener who doesn't prefer Spider Loc's music because it's not their cup of tea. We're talking about the same exact hand full of people who makes an effort to reply to every Spider Loc thread and hate when we already know they don't like his music. When someone post a new thread with freewill they chose to listen to Loc's music, read/listen to his interviews, watch his videos and reply more than once just to hate which is something a Game groupie or just a hater in general would do. For a minute, the Spider Loc threads slowed down and a fool actually made a thread about Loc talking about how much he can't stand him as if he just woke up with Spi on his mind. Their actions make sense to you?

If I may jump in here, you both make valid points but it goes go both ways.  You have posters like that Trav Treezy fellow who will automatically put you in the category of hating when you say something about Spider Loc that he does not like.  That dude is a hater himself by using such words as "Gayme" and "Wacc Wall".  He's doing the same thing he complains about other people doing.  You see he couldn't respond in an objective manner in the other thread.  I'm open to listening to any and all music, including Spider.  If it's good, I will say it.  If it's not, I will say it also.

lol.it's cool drop your Opinion H2K4!

Like I said Supreme you seem to think outside the Box with some of your comments!
Tray Treezy just as H2K4 has pointed out does quite the opposite!

Im a hater but like I said in previous post ill be the first to tell you doja can rap but  im a hater. I hate his hoesh ways and he fakeness call it what you want I don't give a fuck. Should I give a fuck what internet niggaz say or label me? Im in the hood I get my respect there this other shit is dead skin to me. When I use wackwall and doja its just in response to the spi haters cause of doja. I label niggaz as haters when they come in every spi topic to say something negative. Every thing I said bout game has been true like the butterfly the mohawk and shit like that unlike the spi haters talkin bout 03 tahoe with 3 rims and shit like that. But im a hater. Hahahaha
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:24:55 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

manson

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2008, 04:56:35 AM »

Mack, look at everybody who's constantly replying to the threads with that hatin shit and tell me they're not Game groupies. It's the same people and that's what he meant by it.

Yes they will be people that hate on Spi cuz they are Game's Stans, I'm not denying that!
However you have to consider he other factors s well..some may not dig his music, cuz it  does not appeal to them, Some may dislike his music solely based on his skills, or may dislike his music for what ever reason outside of the fact that they are Game fans!!

I can see that most of the replies on here are attacking SPi as a rapper and nothing to do with Game!!

Ni dis to the other Spi Fans here, but you seem like the only one who is objective somewhat..Hopefully you'll see where I'm coming from!!
I'm both a SPi and Game fan. I enjoy Game's music more, is that considered as coat-tailing Game to spite Spi???
I think not!

Naw, mayne you're not understanding where we're coming from. Nobody's talking about the listener who doesn't prefer Spider Loc's music because it's not their cup of tea. We're talking about the same exact hand full of people who makes an effort to reply to every Spider Loc thread and hate when we already know they don't like his music. When someone post a new thread with freewill they chose to listen to Loc's music, read/listen to his interviews, watch his videos and reply more than once just to hate which is something a Game groupie or just a hater in general would do. For a minute, the Spider Loc threads slowed down and a fool actually made a thread about Loc talking about how much he can't stand him as if he just woke up with Spi on his mind. Their actions make sense to you?

If I may jump in here, you both make valid points but it goes go both ways.  You have posters like that Trav Treezy fellow who will automatically put you in the category of hating when you say something about Spider Loc that he does not like.  That dude is a hater himself by using such words as "Gayme" and "Wacc Wall".  He's doing the same thing he complains about other people doing.  You see he couldn't respond in an objective manner in the other thread.  I'm open to listening to any and all music, including Spider.  If it's good, I will say it.  If it's not, I will say it also.

Like I said Supreme you seem to think outside the Box with some of your comments!

Im a hater but like I said in previous post ill be the first to tell you doja can rap but  im a hater. I hate his hoesh ways and he fakeness call it what you want I don't give a fuck. Should I give a fuck what internet niggaz say or label me? Im in the hood I get my respect there this other shit is dead skin to me. When I use wackwall and doja its just in response to the spi haters cause of doja. I label niggaz as haters when they come in every spi topic to say something negative. Every thing I said bout game has been true like the butterfly the mohawk and shit like that unlike the spi haters talkin bout 03 tahoe with 3 rims and shit like that. But im a hater. Hahahaha

U aint in the streets homie, u behind ur computer all day everyday, and u aint different from the game stans we can find here. For all u game n spi fans who seem to finally find a reason to live by hating on the other camp, i'm tired of u bitches pollutin this forum. I'm on this board from time to time just to see what up with this west coast rap shit and all i see is subject from spi fans where game stans come n hate, or the contrary.
I listen to boths music, n i got to say in all honesty (sorry Trav n DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2, i have to say it even if this might cause u a heart attack) Spi is awfull on the mic. Really. He could be a very good ghostwritter or a silly-ass street poet, but for now, he's just a horrible rapper. I would definitly buy and read a book of street-poems by the loc. But i gotta say i like some of his mixtapes cause some rappers on it are great, like snoopie blu or Smurf ,but definitly not u Big Paybacc. Cant help but laughin when i see this emotional gay-ass Trav Treezy trinna make people believe Game tried to sign his (Paybacc) bitch-ass to BWS for an other reason than cleanin the closets (other thread). U's a gangsta, plus u a rapper but u manage to spend a lotta time on this board lately, worrying about lil bitches' opinion on this board.
The thing is yall hate each other with so much energy that yall cant see that in fan u are exactly the same peoples. Yall are clones, only difference is one likes spider, the other one Game.

Black Gloves

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2008, 06:42:23 AM »
lmao see what i mean, the bitch is talkin about "lyrics" and then naming spider loc?

ha ha ha his street team is hilarious..spider loc is not talented so its obvious you only listen to him cuz his image

and you supposed to be "grown" right ::)

lmao only kids buy into that "im real im real im real" shit

bitch talkin about lyrics and shit and not talkin about gangs and then she names spider loc?

hahahaha

Why is this test tube baby still talkin ?? Just answer this one grown question and I'll leave you the hell alone Pussi ..Why the hell didn't your momma swallow your hoe ass ??

ask your momma which pocket she likes..the right one or the left one :o :laugh: :-*

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2008, 09:11:45 AM »

I think not!

U aint in the streets homie, u behind ur computer all day everyday, and u aint different from the game stans we can find here. For all u game n spi fans who seem to finally find a reason to live by hating on the other camp, i'm tired of u bitches pollutin this forum. I'm on this board from time to time just to see what up with this west coast rap shit and all i see is subject from spi fans where game stans come n hate, or the contrary.
I listen to boths music, n i got to say in all honesty (sorry Trav n DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2, i have to say it even if this might cause u a heart attack) Spi is awfull on the mic. Really. He could be a very good ghostwritter or a silly-ass street poet, but for now, he's just a horrible rapper. I would definitly buy and read a book of street-poems by the loc. But i gotta say i like some of his mixtapes cause some rappers on it are great, like snoopie blu or Smurf ,but definitly not u Big Paybacc. Cant help but laughin when i see this emotional gay-ass Trav Treezy trinna make people believe Game tried to sign his (Paybacc) bitch-ass to BWS for an other reason than cleanin the closets (other thread). U's a gangsta, plus u a rapper but u manage to spend a lotta time on this board lately, worrying about lil bitches' opinion on this board.
The thing is yall hate each other with so much energy that yall cant see that in fan u are exactly the same peoples. Yall are clones, only difference is one likes spider, the other one Game.

8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »
Do you see Treezy going to Game threads talkin shit?Honestly, I don't fucks with Game threads so I wouldn't know. In fact, Treezy will answer for himself but I'm making the point of haters coming into Da 1 they love 2 Hate threads religiously so that's why it's labeled as hating in my eyes but I feel what you're saying about callin a person a hater just because he/she doesn't like the music.

Even if he doesn't go into Game threads, he still responds like a hater but I definitely see what you are saying about other people coming into threads just to hate.  I too see it.
You know what +1 to you for discussing in a non-hater way, lol. 

If I may ask though, what don't you like about Game's music?

I'm the type of person who gets turned off quickly by a rapper who's a role player. E-white was dissin Game before I even knew about Game but I got The Documentary and it was hot then later on Game just became a total turn off for me the more I saw him in the spotlight. He should've been a regular hip hop rapper instead of trying to be a gangsta because it's clear that it's not him. It's some people that ignores it and say it's just about the music but I can't do it because he's not that great to me.
Sorry H2K4  for bumping into your question there!
But Supreme but every rapper out there tries hard to display this pseudo-Gangsta image it's all part of Rap,so why single out The Game in this regard??

'Cause Game is the only one I see who's extra'd out amongst all of the rappers I listen to but then again I listen to mostly underground but if he had some thought provoking music I would still be bumpin his music. For instance, Tupac was a gangsta rapper but his music was so much more than gangsta shit and he had more to talk about other than being the bully behind the gun living the fast life so claiming MOB and being in ballet or whatever went over my head because Pac gave me a reason to appreciate him for bringing forth real lyrics which can't be faked so it had to be part of him. That's one of the reasons I like Spider Loc's music because he can go onto another level with the lyrics that a carnal mind can't comprehend.
But Game is not the only rapper that fits that categorization, that can be used to describe Most Rappers of Gangsa Rap' ..But..I hear you.
As for me, i tend to listen to an artist solely based on their music, if it's good then it's gets a few spin time on my system. His lifestyle/Street Cred is not that important! When it comes to rap, the said artist will have both supports and detractors and some times it's hard to tell them apart. Thus his street cred plays no big role, to put it bluntly i couldn't care less!!
But you are right on the ball about 2pac's Music!!

SPi, i'm not sure i share you view concerning how deep his music is,

See this is what I'm talking bout, discussing without going at each other's throats!
+1

8)
Good work Lone Wolf.  You hit the nail on the head.  Hey Supreme, you shouldn't let the street cred dictate what you listen to.  Have you listened to Game's "You Know What It Is Vol. 4"?  I would recommend that.

I wasn't talking about street cred at all
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »

I think not!

See I can respect the fact you not feelin' the Loc or even the fact you may be a Game fan,to each his own homie. All we comin to do is support the Loc ..Anyone who gotta problem with that can move the fucc out the way.Why yawl wanna come up on these threads with that hoe shit all the time though ? The way I see it homie,the Loc must be a threat to these weirdos and stans.. We not here tryna take the fame away from yawl favorite rapper,feel me ? We just givin the Loc some credit where credits due.Now if yawl clowns ain't with that yawl need to fall bacc 100 feet off the Locs nuts !!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »
Baymaaaaaaaaaaaac!!!!!!!!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2008, 03:20:25 PM »
LMAO his street team is so funny

YALL STARTED THIS WHOLE "Everybody whos not a Spider fan is on Games dick"

all the fucking corny, childish kindergarden shit like "Wacc Wall" "Gayme" who started that?

the nigga Crash, Trav Teezy, Juicygirl/TheRealSupreme..she wanna talk about extra'd out then being on spiders dick? ::)

Game mightve been extra'd out at the beginning of his career, but not anywhere near the same lever spider been. plus Game have slowed down all that shit but all you niggas do is mention Game

now yall wanna cry when we clown on spider?

man get the fuck outta here

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2008, 03:26:42 PM »
Do you see Treezy going to Game threads talkin shit?Honestly, I don't fucks with Game threads so I wouldn't know. In fact, Treezy will answer for himself but I'm making the point of haters coming into Da 1 they love 2 Hate threads religiously so that's why it's labeled as hating in my eyes but I feel what you're saying about callin a person a hater just because he/she doesn't like the music.

Even if he doesn't go into Game threads, he still responds like a hater but I definitely see what you are saying about other people coming into threads just to hate.  I too see it.

I'm the type of person who gets turned off quickly by a rapper who's a role player. E-white was dissin Game before I even knew about Game but I got The Documentary and it was hot then later on Game just became a total turn off for me the more I saw him in the spotlight. He should've been a regular hip hop rapper instead of trying to be a gangsta because it's clear that it's not him. It's some people that ignores it and say it's just about the music but I can't do it because he's not that great to me.
But Supreme but every rapper out there tries hard to display this pseudo-Gangsta image it's all part of Rap,so why single out The Game in this regard??

'Cause Game is the only one I see who's extra'd out amongst all of the rappers I listen to but then again I listen to mostly underground but if he had some thought provoking music I would still be bumpin his music. For instance, Tupac was a gangsta rapper but his music was so much more than gangsta shit and he had more to talk about other than being the bully behind the gun living the fast life so claiming MOB and being in ballet or whatever went over my head because Pac gave me a reason to appreciate him for bringing forth real lyrics which can't be faked so it had to be part of him. That's one of the reasons I like Spider Loc's music because he can go onto another level with the lyrics that a carnal mind can't comprehend.

post some of these rhymes u speak of, i wanna read
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2008, 03:50:39 PM »

Connected 1 the song hold u down. Take a listen.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »
That's one of the reasons I like Spider Loc's music because he can go onto another level with the lyrics that a carnal mind can't comprehend.
lmao

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2008, 04:24:36 PM »

What if-Brainless the prequel
Invicible-Connected 3
Just Pray and Home grown- DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE

I'm not trying to be an asshole but go and download the songs or somethin'.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2008, 04:27:37 PM »
That's one of the reasons I like Spider Loc's music because he can go onto another level with the lyrics that a carnal mind can't comprehend.
lmao

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2008, 05:01:45 PM »

I think not!

YOU HOE-ASS NIGGA!!! CUZZ CHECC THIS OUT THE ONLY REASON I BEEN ON THIS MUTHAFUCC LATELY IZ CUZ I FRACTURED  MY HAND FROM PUNCHIN A BITCH NIGGA IN THE MOUTH JUST  LIKE YOU... AND IT GOT INFECTED,IF U WANTED MY ATTENTION HOMIE NOW U GOT IT!!!I TAKE ALL FADES,SO IF U WOOF ON THE COMPUTER(IMMA GET AT YOU) IF U WOOFIN ON A RECORD(IMMA GET AT YOU) IF U WOOFIN IN PERSON(IMMA DEFINITLY GONNA GET AT YOU!!!)AND GAME DID WANNA SIGN ME IN 05, I DID A SONG WITH THE BITCH-BOY AND EVERYTHING,BUT I ENDED UP GOING TO THE PEN  2 MONTHS LATER,SO DONT SPEAK ON WHAT YOU DONT KNOW,AND I DONT WANT NO PROPS FOR ALMOST BEING SIGNED TO WACC WALL ANYWAY FUCC GAME!!!,ITS A WHOLE LOT MORE TO THE STORY"OH YEAH" I AINT NEVER BEEN WACC OR WEAK WHEN IT COMES TO RHYMING,AND AS FOR MY NIGGA SPIDER-LOC BEING AWFUL...NEVA CUZZ!!! YOU JUST FLAPPIN YA GUMS OVER THIS KEYPAD MARK!!! YOU JUST LIKE THE REST OF THESE HATIN-ASS BITCHES ON HERE AND I MEAN THAT WITH THE MOST DISRESPECT AS POSSIBLE,SO DONT TRY TO COME ON HERE PREACHING AND TALKIN SHIT AT THE SAME TIME FAGGOT,DID'NT NOBODY ASK YOUR OPINION ANYWAY,AND I DONT HATE NOBODY ON HERE,I DONT KNOW'EM TO HATE'EM,ITS ALL ENTERTAINMENT TO ME UNTIL I FEEL BETTER,BUT I AINT GONNA SIT BY AND LET NO WEIRDOZ(like you)OR ANYBODY ELSE ON HERE TRY TO RIDE ON THE HOMIE LIKE HE AINT GOT TALENT!!!SEE U CAN NOT LIKE THE NIGGA,CUZ HE MIGHT HAVE HURT YOUR FEELINS OR DISSED YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER,BUT TO SAY HE GARBAGE,THATS NOT THE CASE ONE BIT!!!THE HOMIE GOT BARS!!!YOU NIGGAS DONT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN,SO I KNOW THEY HATIN,GET A LIFE HOMEBOY OR GET SOME PUSSY!!! AND FUCC YOU AND 10 NIGGAS THAT LOOK LIKE YOU...G-UNIT WEST/B.A.Y.M.A.A.C!!!