Author Topic: **EXCLUSIVE!!!** Clint Dogg Interview I Did with him for the Dubcnn G-Spot  (Read 2063 times)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah you tell em' kilo4......the joke is on everyone else isn't it ? Clint Dogg is the real winner in many ways isn't he ?
I like how you say you ' Tuned ' into the broadcast.....By the way Kilo4 have u got any of Clints latest songs ? The last one I heard with the ' FAGGBOYZ ' "do it easy".....what a banger..haven't heard a lyrical slaughter like that since the days of Rakim in his prime.....my other fave is ' going off on the mic ' some really thought out metaphors...how long did it take Clint to write that ? Are you sure some of his lyrics are't ghoswrtten by the liks of Crooked I/Jay Z or someone like that? My fave line is " HOW MANY PEOPLE WANNA ACT LIKE ME AND HOW MANY PEOPLE WANNA HANG AROUND C " They are realy good lyrics, well thought out.... the whole C-Style records crew are on fire right now...Its almost like an Austrailian version of ' Death Row Records '  Mr Fontaine/Clint is reminiscent of a Dre/Snoop combo.....the chemistry is there and the flows are flawless....
ARRGGGHHHH YYEEAHHH PLLLUUUUEEASE......C-Dogg 4 life baaaby

hahahahahahahaha petition.  why dont u write a letter to sum1 who gives a fuck.

the joke is really on you, keep post things like "rapest" and " child por" or what not, everytime that does get posted its A LIE, and hes the real winner out of it in many ways.

i just did the interview because there is so much talk about clint dogg on the forum so i thought i would ask a few questions that came to mind. What i found interesting is that He and Dj Age had a online beef!

LOL we talkin bout a 35 yr old faggot who i have no idea wtf he talks about half the time online...on top of that i still have no idea wtf this dude going on about he 35+ still on forums netbangin...i own clint dogg lol...oh yeah as far as this statement from the interview callin me a 'Wog' is a racist term to describe someone from an ethnic background, so being Sicilian and living in Sydney and not having blue eyes and blonde hair (no hair at all lookin like an EGG lol) is against the Australian way of life accoring to Cunt Dogg...i offered to meet Cunt Dingo in person many many times to c me face to face and i will personally film that shit if he got the balls to fight and up it to youtube for yall, fuck this net shit & this Kilo4 cat is clint dingo he always making aliases lol and hes how old.... LMAO great interview man i needed the laugh!

Clint Dogg - Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, See how U R!. www.ClintDogg.tk says:
yes. he tried to diss me, after i had him on my radio show that i did 4 2 years.
i played his 1st ever crooked i mixtape, this was becasue i had been playing crooked i 4 ages by then b4 any1 else ever was, b4 he was on Tha row too, so i played DJAges crooked i mixtape (even tho it was wack and out of time and the songs didnt even mix 2gether properly0 live on air. Spoke to him via phone live on air too. the next day 4 some reason he was dissing me on the musicpharm forums. Hes not even a true blue Aussie, hes a wogg.

hes 34y.o. not 35.

and i tuned into that radio interview, it was wack because of DJAGE's voice. I also will try 2 dig up the Crooked i mix of DJAGE and prove how wack it IS and Clinton played it on radio 4 you, interviewed YOU on air, the thankx he gets is u diss the very next day on a forums what a idiot you are 4 doing that.

then the next day I SEEN the comments he made in the forums what a loser.

u need to give him YOUR correct telephone number and not a fake 1 next time, and call with your number OFF private, dont be shy.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:46:09 AM by frisch213 »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah you tell em' kilo4......the joke is on everyone else isn't it ? Clint Dogg is the real winner in many ways isn't he ?
I like how you say you ' Tuned ' into the broadcast.....By the way Kilo4 have u got any of Clints latest songs ? The last one I heard with the ' FAGGBOYZ ' "do it easy".....what a banger..haven't heard a lyrical slaughter like that since the days of Rakim in his prime.....my other fave is ' going off on the mic ' some really thought out metaphors...how long did it take Clint to write that ? Are you sure some of his lyrics are't ghoswrtten by the liks of Crooked I/Jay Z or someone like that? My fave line is " HOW MANY PEOPLE WANNA ACT LIKE ME AND HOW MANY PEOPLE WANNA HANG AROUND C " They are realy good lyrics, well thought out.... the whole C-Style records crew are on fire right now...Its almost like an Austrailian version of ' Death Row Records '  Mr Fontaine/Clint is reminiscent of a Dre/Snoop combo.....the chemistry is there and the flows are flawless....
ARRGGGHHHH YYEEAHHH PLLLUUUUEEASE......C-Dogg 4 life baaaby

[/quote]

LMFAO!

~Loyalty Is Everything~