Author Topic: **EXCLUSIVE!!!** Clint Dogg Interview I Did with him for the Dubcnn G-Spot  (Read 1990 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
So i got Clint Dogg's MSN contact and we had a conversation and it went something like this:

MR BOONEY says:
Whats up Clint Dogg! How you doing?

Clint Dogg - Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, See how U R!. www.ClintDogg.tk says:

im really great

MR BOONEY says:

There is alot of hate on Clint Dogg in the online community so i thought i would find out the truth about you man. firstly why dont you tell me who you are and what is it that you do for all the people out there who don't know

Clint Dogg - Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, See how U R!. www.ClintDogg.tk says:
yeah, haters everywhere, but u know what, im 34 y.o. and its only words. when it comes down to it, if i ever meet any1 of those queers in public, they come at me the wrong way, i will stabb them in a second.
Im a DJ from Australia. I run my own record lable C-Style records, produce my own music and rap on it etc, DJ at niteclubs and partys etc ect

MR BOONEY says:
and the ladies must be jumping at you like a kangaroo! with that blond girl in the display picture!

thats a chick i know from 1 of the niteclubs i used to DJ at, shes pretty hot hey, but 4 real, the picture tells alot of lies, shes got the best set of tits ive ever seen on a girl, but shes a very wide load when you get to the bottm, very fat leggs and ass.

MR BOONEY says:

KOWABUNGA! How did you get that name Clint Dogg? I read online somewhere that you are just trying to rip off the name Snoop Dogg and that you even had braided hair once

LMAO. Ive been known as "C-Dogg" since 1987 when i started playing basketball, it was printed on my singlets above my number, then when i started to rap in the mid 90s, i ran with it. Im the 2002 Newcastle Hunters state league MVP, go have a look at the trophy in the cabinet 2 proove it. I played basketball all my life, high levels too, and retired a few years ago when i got the gig announcing the NBL (our NBA in Aust.) and playing the music at the games too. I also roomed with the worst ever import to ever come to Australia, voted by inside sport magazine,  Richard  Ramey. I think he went to Cali State or somewhere like that and got kicked out 4 dialing 9 1 1 and falsely reporting sa fire or something. He went to jail here 4 rape, on 2 occasions while he was playing basketball here 4 the Hunters, i was on his team and we roomed 2gether.

MR BOONEY says:
So i have read you have served some time in jail?

LMAO that was in 2006. time served. I HAD a tax bill of 45LARGE . i did my time, the show is over. yes i paid, but did not declare certain things i was unaware of at the time. the tax dept looked back and worked out that i owed thme 45large, therefore it created a bill of 45LARGE that i could not pay at once, so i had to do 6months time

MR BOONEY says:
So why did you get banned from online hip hop forums? that is what i want to know

im not, i choose not to chat there and i choose not to chat at dubcnn too

MR BOONEY says:
there was something about you not getting a original copy of a dvd for crazy toones experience

it was nothing against Toonz, or the Trapp. It was a simple business deal that i was ripped off on, when i bought the Trapp cd that came with the Crazy toonz dvd, i clearly stated in the order form that "The dvd was the only reason i was buying this package", and any GOOD business would of sent me a quik e-mail saying ....................................................."the dvd is a gay ass bullshit burnt copy/dvd-r and not the real one, do you still want the dvd its a bullshit burnt copy and dvd-r, do you still want it ", they just took my money and ran. then the Trapp started popsting about it in my threads on dubbcnn, so i was fighting back, i aint silly.

MR BOONEY says:
well one can understand that you would want to have an original copy of it because otherwise you could just download it.

Im not like those weenies at F-T-P, i dont do DVD-r's when im buying something, i want the real thing.

MR BOONEY says:
i can see where your coming from

by the way, The Trapp cd is now a very good drinks coaster too. ive NEVE  played it once.

MR BOONEY says:
ha ha. what is up with the not guilty t shirts?

i had them printed up while i was in jail 4 the 1st DJ gig i did when i got out. I got out on a Sunday, the next SAT nite (1st sat i was out) i was called up by a club and went in to DJ a 3 hour set.  now thats hard. and every saturday 4 like the next 3 months in a row i was djing at that same club, some wed and fri nights too. i sold alot of those t-shirts, alot of people here in Newcastle have them, white, red, green + other colours.

MR BOONEY says:
Who is this guy?

ohh, thats my mate named Steven MarkAss. he bought a few t-shirts and gave them to his family. he sells my MM mixtapes and i recoupe the money from him. hes a bootlegger. he went to jail 4 rape, his nickname is Peado Steve

Clint Dogg - Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, See how U R!. www.ClintDogg.tk says:[/b]
i will tell u 1 thing, way back in early 2000s, I had DJAge on my radio show here that i did 4 over 2 years playing rnb and hiphop, i interviewed him live on air. the very next day he was in the forums dissing me 4 no reason, this is what i have to deal with.

MR BOONEY says:
DJ AGE the one who is making mixtapes with West Coast artists? the one from Dubcnn?

yes. he tried to diss me, after i had him on my radio show that i did 4 2 years.
i played his 1st ever crooked i mixtape, this was becasue i had been playing crooked i 4 ages by then b4 any1 else ever was, b4 he was on Tha row too, so i played DJAges crooked i mixtape (even tho it was wack and out of time and the songs didnt even mix 2gether properly0 live on air. Spoke to him via phone live on air too. the next day 4 some reason he was dissing me on the musicpharm forums. Hes not even a true blue Aussie, hes a wogg.

Hes scaired too, he gave me a false phone number to call him on that wasnt even his phone, what a weak kunt. heres mine 0414977005, see, im no pussy, im not even scaired.

i dont join forums under fake names, i join as "clintdogg" becasue imno fake ass, im Clint Dogg, so that is what i join up as. people dont like it they can get fucked.

MR BOONEY says:
Did you know you had a 9 page thread in the g-spot on dubcnn?

g-spot is gay, i am a very wanted man. how many other mc or djs have a 9 page thread  the likes of dj quik, dre, snoop, nate, daz, soopafly etc etc do, SO DO I AND ME = WINNER  from that.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:28:04 AM by prop me »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, is this real?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
"you know alot of rapists"

lmao at Peado Steve

haha very good interview :D

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 02:59:40 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
"you know alot of rapists"

He never really answered ;D ;D ;D that questions..Funny interview!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, is this real?

yes this is real. lol. and so is his number and i rang him and had a convo with him.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:58:46 AM by prop me »

Kilo4

yeah thats his number i got it too.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:45:47 AM by Kilo4 »

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats his number i got it too.

he was set up 4 the "rapist" question, thats why he blocked i would say.

notice how he dont answer silly untrue questions?.

yeh he asked me to edit it out so i did.

Kilo4

great job prop me

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
you are a cock clint.....why do u persist on pretending u ain't Clit ?

great job prop me

Kilo4

great job prop me

LMAO im not Clint idiot.

Cant u read?. He joins as "ClintDogg", my name says "Kilo4".

U r just mad cause hes got an interview and U dont cause U r a nobody.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:08:42 AM by Kilo4 »

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
I know you ain't Clint Clit....

great job prop me

LMAO im not Clint idiot.

Cant u read?.

Kilo4

great job prop me

LMAO im not Clint idiot.

Cant u read?.

by the way, where is your interveiws i can read?

Post links in your next post, otherwise hes always 1 step ahead and better than you ever will be.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You shouldn't have edited it lol

Clint Dogg says:[/b]
im not, i choose not to chat there and i choose not to chat at dubcnn too

Hahhaha
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:15:15 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
classic and typical clit dogg response !!! ha ha ha...u really are as thick as pig shit clinton....

great job prop me

LMAO im not Clint idiot.

Cant u read?.

by the way, where is your interveiws i can read?

Post links in your next post, otherwise hes always 1 step ahead and better than you ever will be.

Kilo4

no hes not.

please post a link to YOUR interview?.

like i said b4, u got none, so he will ALWAYS be 1 bit better than you ever will be.

this is why u r mad sweetheart.