Author Topic: **EXCLUSIVE!!!** Clint Dogg Interview I Did with him for the Dubcnn G-Spot  (Read 1988 times)

westsiderider323

^^Like You Are Obsessed with proving that you are not Him...

lol

Blood$

excellent thread

Kilo4

Thats becasue only a small few always say it. keep dreaming boys. dont be mad cause you dont have a interview to post, all you can do is slander him.

The Real Kilo2

Thats becasue only a small few always say it. keep dreaming boys. dont be mad cause you dont have a interview to post, all you can do is slander him.

You need help.

Kilo4

You need help.

really?

when thing like this r being posted -
KILO4 - GO DIG UP YOUR DEAD MUM AND HAVE SEX WITH HER.

dONT BE mad, just cause there is no interview on u.

and i have a little update 4 u all in here, ive just finished chatting with him on msn and he joined The Vaults forums 2 days ago, posted a maximum of 8 threads (vids mainly) and u banned him already. 4 what?.. Most of the video threads there were his videos anyway.

i think u need 2 get over it and move on. Moving on is not banning him 4 no reason or just hatered out of spite.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:18:52 AM by Kilo4 »

Ezekiel Whitmore

We have moved on moron, you are the one dragging shit out.

This shit is just dull & a waste of everyone's time.

Kilo4

We have moved on moron, you are the one dragging shit out.

This shit is just dull & a waste of everyone's time.

moving on is not posting hatered about him whenever hes mentioned, anywhere.

This is a good thread.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
I
Just let it go, move On...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
i just did the interview because there is so much talk about clint dogg on the forum so i thought i would ask a few questions that came to mind. What i found interesting is that He and Dj Age had a online beef!

LOL we talkin bout a 35 yr old faggot who i have no idea wtf he talks about half the time online...on top of that i still have no idea wtf this dude going on about he 35+ still on forums netbangin...i own clint dogg lol...oh yeah as far as this statement from the interview callin me a 'Wog' is a racist term to describe someone from an ethnic background, so being Sicilian and living in Sydney and not having blue eyes and blonde hair (no hair at all lookin like an EGG lol) is against the Australian way of life accoring to Cunt Dogg...i offered to meet Cunt Dingo in person many many times to c me face to face and i will personally film that shit if he got the balls to fight and up it to youtube for yall, fuck this net shit & this Kilo4 cat is clint dingo he always making aliases lol and hes how old.... LMAO great interview man i needed the laugh!

Clint Dogg - Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, See how U R!. www.ClintDogg.tk says:
yes. he tried to diss me, after i had him on my radio show that i did 4 2 years.
i played his 1st ever crooked i mixtape, this was becasue i had been playing crooked i 4 ages by then b4 any1 else ever was, b4 he was on Tha row too, so i played DJAges crooked i mixtape (even tho it was wack and out of time and the songs didnt even mix 2gether properly0 live on air. Spoke to him via phone live on air too. the next day 4 some reason he was dissing me on the musicpharm forums. Hes not even a true blue Aussie, hes a wogg.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 05:18:51 PM by DJ-AGE »

The Real Kilo2

i just did the interview because there is so much talk about clint dogg on the forum so i thought i would ask a few questions that came to mind. What i found interesting is that He and Dj Age had a online beef!

LOL we talkin bout a 35 yr old faggot who i have no idea wtf he talks about half the time online...on top of that i still have no idea wtf this dude going on about he 35+ still on forums netbangin...i own clint dogg lol...oh yeah as far as this statement from the interview callin me a 'Wog' is a racist term to describe someone from an ethnic background, so being Sicilian and living in Sydney and not having blue eyes and blonde hair (no hair at all lookin like an EGG lol) is against the Australian way of life accoring to Cunt Dogg...i offered to meet Cunt Dingo in person many many times to c me face to face and i will personally film that shit if he got the balls to fight and up it to youtube for yall, fuck this net shit & this Kilo4 cat is clint dingo he always making aliases lol and hes how old.... LMAO great interview man i needed the laugh!

Clint Dogg - Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, See how U R!. www.ClintDogg.tk says:
yes. he tried to diss me, after i had him on my radio show that i did 4 2 years.
i played his 1st ever crooked i mixtape, this was becasue i had been playing crooked i 4 ages by then b4 any1 else ever was, b4 he was on Tha row too, so i played DJAges crooked i mixtape (even tho it was wack and out of time and the songs didnt even mix 2gether properly0 live on air. Spoke to him via phone live on air too. the next day 4 some reason he was dissing me on the musicpharm forums. Hes not even a true blue Aussie, hes a wogg.

Props to you DJ Age for joining the movement. We need to lock away the rapist that is known as Clint Mutt/Clitt Slutt/Do Me Doggystyle/Uncle Bad Touch/Argh Puhleaze/G'd Dogg/C Dogg/Clint Dogg for life! Let's petition the people of Australia to do away with this annoying dick!!!!

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Arh Yeah!. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze.....ha ha, that lyric kills it........

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above

in a unreleased phone conversation i had with him... he said your first mixtape on crooked i was really shit an you begged him to play it on some radio show he was doing at the time. and still thinks your mixtapes are crap. but yeh pay per view. DJ AGE vs. DJ CLINT DOGG!!!!! 1on1 mortal kombat... round 1...fight!!!! i would want to see this.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
I have to say i don't like seeing anyone get beaten up but I would like to see Clint getting a bashing....that I WOULD pay to see......You up for that Kilo4..err i mean clint ?

in a unreleased phone conversation i had with him... he said your first mixtape on crooked i was really shit an you begged him to play it on some radio show he was doing at the time. and still thinks your mixtapes are crap. but yeh pay per view. DJ AGE vs. DJ CLINT DOGG!!!!! 1on1 mortal kombat... round 1...fight!!!! i would want to see this.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Kilo4

Props to you DJ Age for joining the movement. We need to lock away the rapist that is known as Clint Mutt/Clitt Slutt/Do Me Doggystyle/Uncle Bad Touch/Argh Puhleaze/G'd Dogg/C Dogg/Clint Dogg for life! Let's petition the people of Australia to do away with this annoying dick!!!!

hahahahahahahaha petition.  why dont u write a letter to sum1 who gives a fuck.

the joke is really on you, keep post things like "rapest" and " child por" or what not, everytime that does get posted its A LIE, and hes the real winner out of it in many ways.

hes 34y.o. not 35.

and i tuned into that radio interview, it was wack because of DJAGE's voice. I also will try 2 dig up the Crooked i mix of DJAGE and prove how wack it IS and Clinton played it on radio 4 you, interviewed YOU on air, the thankx he gets is u diss the very next day on a forums what a idiot you are 4 doing that.

then the next day I SEEN the comments he made in the forums what a loser.

u need to give him YOUR correct telephone number and not a fake 1 next time, and call with your number OFF private, dont be shy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 11:27:10 PM by Kilo4 »