Author Topic: Wtf does DJ Khaled even do?  (Read 639 times)

AnybodyKilla

Wtf does DJ Khaled even do?
« on: July 25, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »
Other then saying the same stupid shit over n over on songs and ruining them, wut does he do? On We the best he only produced 2 songs, which were the intro and the song Before The Solution. How is it his album, are his albums just like compilition albums, wtf is he getting paid to do?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wtf does DJ Khaled even do?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 08:17:09 PM »
He's fucking horrible, someone should kill the man, he does nothing positive for society.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »
i wish i knew...lol.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 08:17:58 PM »
hes like tha annoying fat kid that NO ONE likes

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »
Does he even spin records?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J2K

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »
I used 2 wonder that 2,then one day i was goin thru my old source magazines n found one from like 2003-2004 , it said he was a radio dj , this was before he came out screamin on his songz n shit tho, dont kno if he still does it.

J2K

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »
i still laugh rememberin that video someone posted here with some dude tryin to interveiw homie and he was too into eatin ribs to be bothered..sloppy bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:14 PM »
Give the kid a break. He obviously is mentally handicapped.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 12:30:24 AM »
I guess he just makes the things happen, gets the artists on the songs, pays them, pays the producers... That's about it, I guess. (Other than those stupid yelling on the tracks).

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 01:03:21 AM »
I guess he just makes the things happen, gets the artists on the songs, pays them, pays the producers... That's about it, I guess. (Other than those stupid yelling on the tracks).

The fuck kinda job is that hahaha, anyone can do that shit. I know he used to do that radio shit before but he doesnt anymore, so does anyone knwo WTF he actually does NOW, and why the hell hes making a album for himself that hes not on LOL?

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 06:02:34 AM »
Give the kid a break. He obviously is mentally handicapped.
+1 Hahaha

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 08:35:15 AM »
Adlib.

LMAO, and where does his money come from? Looks like he spending more than gettin' more. A track with 6 southern artists over a Cool N Dre beat and this nigga, pays for it ALL and all he gets to say is 'We the best', 'Listen'. (Cuz you know nobody buys his album, maybe a few down south cats but..) Where is he making his money?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
Pays a bunch of rappers to spit on his songs and shouts all over them like an idiot. That's Khaled.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 10:25:34 AM »
I hear this fuckhead DJing a good amount down here on a miami station called 99 Jamz (99.1) O MAN he's annoying, and a HORRIBLE DJ when he is in the "mix" Me and my boi DJ and hearing his cuts and mixing and scratching makes us bleed thru the ears =/........I heard some of his beats before though, I was kind of impressed when he isn't making lame ass beats for Ace and Rick Ross, but who knows.