Author Topic: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA  (Read 1288 times)

ChillC

• Lil Geezy
THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:25:15 PM »
LOVE IT OR HATE IT, BANGADOSHISH 3  6LOW THA FUCC UP
THIS YEAR, 6AYMAAC'S 6LOWIN THA FUCC UP THIS YEAR....
SPIDER LOC IS 6LOWIN THA FUCC UP THIS. U HAD YOUR WORDS
YA LIL JOKES AND WHATEVER 6UT GIVE AH NIGGA HIS PROPS.

WHILE DOJA IS SELF DESTRUCTIN SPIDER HAS GAIN MORE FANS
AND UP COMIN PROJECTS, THA MOST FAMOUS G UNIT ARTIST
WITHOUT A MAINSTREAM RELEASE. DON'T HATE JUST GIVE A
NIGGA HIS DUE

Blood$

Re: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 04:32:32 PM »
FREE.................................

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
 :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

......................POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 04:41:31 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »
LOVE IT OR HATE IT, BANGADOSHISH 3  6LOW THA FUCC UP
THIS YEAR, 6AYMAAC'S 6LOWIN THA FUCC UP THIS YEAR....
SPIDER LOC IS 6LOWIN THA FUCC UP THIS. U HAD YOUR WORDS
YA LIL JOKES AND WHATEVER 6UT GIVE AH NIGGA HIS PROPS.

WHILE DOJA IS SELF DESTRUCTIN SPIDER HAS GAIN MORE FANS
AND UP COMIN PROJECTS, THA MOST FAMOUS G UNIT ARTIST
WITHOUT A MAINSTREAM RELEASE. DON'T HATE JUST GIVE A
NIGGA HIS DUE
Who is Doja???

What's with the CAPS LOCk!!
Whoa looking at all that spelling errors!
I don't know, but you just murdered the English language right there!!

As for Spider Taking over, how is that possible????
Taking over What???

Get back at me concrete information and not bias rants, Until then I only have this to say..

« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 04:46:18 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »

As for Spider Taking over, how is that possilbe????
Taking over What???

taking over soulja boy in the worst rapper ever competition

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
Who is Doja???

Taking over What???

That's how you feel? We had a cool ass discussion and I thought you were level headed but to speak bad about anybody's come up rather you believe in it or not is haterism. Didn't you say you like some of Loc's music or was that somebody else? U know who Doja is stop playin'. Look at the path Game is going down and tell me this nigga ain't about to fall off?? He did it to himself, too. He's turning into a rap version of Amy Winehouse right now 'cause he don't know who the fuck he really is.

Spider Loc isn't just doin music yet he's using his acting skills for roles which includes scripts and a stage instead wasting time puttin on an act whenever a camera comes on like Game. When he said he's spreadin a World Wide Web he meant that to the fullest and I see the progress that haters are in denial about because they're afraid of a real man  being on the come up. It will happen and his season is coming because he played his cards right, he didn't sit on the sideline like a sucka yet he got active, pushed his own work, helped others instead of being selfish and he's certain about his goals as well as determined.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
Relax Supreme!
Yes we did,Thank you for that!

Lets be honest  this post is not a serious open, if it was the said thread starter would have approached it differently!
The thread is still open for dude to come back on with information, when he does if it is valid and not just bias, then we can discuss, like the discussion we ha!
I'm yet to fidn one that can rival that from any of the SPi Fans!

I wish SPi the best, i'm all for anybody that wants to better themselves!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/EuLelGi3IeJzjLSC/1h=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/EuLelGi3IeJzjLSC/1h=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »
Who is Doja???

Taking over What???

That's how you feel? We had a cool ass discussion and I thought you were level headed but to speak bad about anybody's come up rather you believe in it or not is haterism. Didn't you say you like some of Loc's music or was that somebody else? U know who Doja is stop playin'. Look at the path Game is going down and tell me this nigga ain't about to fall off?? He did it to himself, too. He's turning into a rap version of Amy Winehouse right now 'cause he don't know who the fuck he really is.

Spider Loc isn't just doin music yet he's using his acting skills for roles which includes scripts and a stage instead wasting time puttin on an act whenever a camera comes on like Game. When he said he's spreadin a World Wide Web he meant that to the fullest and I see the progress that haters are in denial about because they're afraid of a real man  being on the come up. It will happen and his season is coming because he played his cards right, he didn't sit on the sideline like a sucka yet he got active, pushed his own work, helped others instead of being selfish and he's certain about his goals as well as determined.

Here is a picture of ugly ass TheRealSupreme spider dick riding ass:

Dis bitch is busted looking... No wonder she on spider dick so hard... LOL

I know she busted to you cause you into men my nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »
Who is Doja???

Taking over What???

Oh that was u on Spiindastreets lol ey u not only take the time out to respond to every Spider Loc thread but u also go on his website. You ain't got shit else to do lol I know I look good that's why yo ass is bustin nutts off my pic. Thanks for postin that since mufuckas think I'm Juicy Girl
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:20:03 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
Who is Doja???

Taking over What???

Spider Loc isn't just doin music yet he's using his acting skills for roles which includes scripts and a stage instead wasting time puttin on an act whenever a camera comes on like Game. When he said he's spreadin a World Wide Web he meant that to the fullest and I see the progress that haters are in denial about because they're afraid of a real man  being on the come up. It will happen and his season is coming because he played his cards right, he didn't sit on the sideline like a sucka yet he got active, pushed his own work, helped others instead of being selfish and he's certain about his goals as well as determined.

Supreme is that what you look like??
U FINE!!! :o :o :o :o

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »
I never knew Supreme was a girl?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
Who is Doja???

Taking over What???

Spider Loc isn't just doin music yet he's using his acting skills for roles which includes scripts and a stage instead wasting time puttin on an act whenever a camera comes on like Game. When he said he's spreadin a World Wide Web he meant that to the fullest and I see the progress that haters are in denial about because they're afraid of a real man  being on the come up. It will happen and his season is coming because he played his cards right, he didn't sit on the sideline like a sucka yet he got active, pushed his own work, helped others instead of being selfish and he's certain about his goals as well as determined.

Supreme is that what you look like??
U FINE!!! :o :o :o :o

Thank you

ChillC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »
SPIDER LOC(G'Z LIKE THEY USE 2)

VERSE 1: WHAT IF U LET A OUTTA TOWN NIGGA CLAIM YO HOOD/
HELP HIM GET HID CHAIN 6ACC, 6ANG ON SUGE/ U TELL THEM DON'T
TRIP HE CAN WE CAN G U IN IT/ THEN HE TRY TA JUMP SHIP AND LEAD
U IN IT/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JTvnqQu2jrM&feature=related

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 05:18:40 PM »

I don't talk like a female huh lol

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »

I don't talk like a female huh lol

honestly, nah lol and plus there isn't too many females who post on these forums as it is, so I just didn't expect it haha... that pic ain't bad though  ;)  8)