Author Topic: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA  (Read 1310 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »
Back to the topic!!
Let's discuss this..without going crazy...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 05:25:31 PM »
Back to the topic!!

nah let's keep it offtopic unitl the threadstarter returns to see what his/her thread has become  ;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
Relax Supreme!
Yes we did,Thank you for that!

Lets be honest  this post is not a serious open, if it was the said thread starter would have approached it differently!
The thread is still open for dude to come back on with information, when he does if it is valid and not just bias, then we can discuss, like the discussion we ha!
I'm yet to fidn one that can rival that from any of the SPi Fans!

I wish SPi the best, i'm all for anybody that wants to better themselves!!

That comment made you look like a hypocrite as if u just say certain shit to be cool, yah feel me? Don't blame it on the thread starter because that's how he honestly feels 'cause you could've asked for info instead of saying something negative that's directed towards Loc and not the thread starter. I can't find a Game fan that can actually have an intelligent debate either on that same strength but I'm not about to make myself look funny style by jumpin off the higher level to get down on their level. It's clowns that stay making up dumb shit about Loc just to show they're a hater....come on now. I already know how your mind process so unlike these clowns I know u don't have to do that shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »
Back to the topic!!

Man, fuck this topic... i can't believe yall think this dusty ass bitch look good...  with her fucking horse hair.... lol

yall niggaz need to get out more

dis bitch look like a smoker for real with her no hair having ass... lol

gunot!

You just sayin that shit cause you can't stand me lol I wouldn't expect a hater to say anything good about me tho because that would be the end of the world. Keep the Spider Loc threads active and come up with something intelligent to say for once instead of making yourself look like a jack ass. By all means, keep speaking on me too so I'll know how much I bother you :D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 05:33:54 PM »
I never knew Supreme was a girl?

I don't talk like a female huh lol

honestly, nah lol and plus there isn't too many females who post on these forums as it is, so I just didn't expect it haha... that pic ain't bad though  ;)  8)

Thanks

ChillC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 05:34:49 PM »
FUCC L.A.Xative, SPIDER LOC WORLD WIDE WE6  ;D ;D ;D

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »
Back to the topic!!

Man, fuck this topic... i can't believe yall think this dusty ass bitch look good...  with her fucking horse hair.... lol

gunot!

You just sayin that shit cause you can't stand me lol I wouldn't expect a hater to say anything good about me tho because that would be the end of the world. Keep the Spider Loc threads active and come up with something intelligent to say for once instead of making yourself look like a jack ass. By all means, keep speaking on me too so I'll know how much I bother you :D

man shut up with your horse hair bitch .... u the ignorant bitch who thinks the world worst rapper is the worlds best rapper... GTFOH
Hahahahahaha he mad now. Cause nobody agree with ya gay ass?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »
FUCC L.A.Xative

WOW... you're too clever
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 05:41:28 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008, 05:43:57 PM »
Back to the topic!!

gunot!

man shut up with your horse hair bitch .... u the ignorant bitch who thinks the world worst rapper is the worlds best rapper... GTFOH

That's the best you can do? I mean really??? You're sorry!

Keep Spider Loc's name in your mouth because as long as you're hatin on him that means he's doing somethin good or else you wouldn't be worried about him :D Once u take Loc's dick out yo mouth after u swallow that cum go ahead and swallow yo pride and download DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE at www.Spiindastreets.com get that Bangadoshish 3 while you're at it...download all of his music and that goes for the rest of ya'll habitual haters, too. Probably already did it tho...good lookin out!

ChillC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »
L.A.Xative doja shit on those stripper POLES

SPIDER LOC DA 1 U LUV 2 HATE GET IT AT BEST BUY NOW
OR DOWNLOAD IT AT

www.indastreets.ning.com

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »

i ate a ice cream 2day..yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

i had iiice cream i had cream..nah nah nah nah...and spider cant have none cuz hes on welfare *starts doin the "i have ice cream and you dont dance"*
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 06:03:35 PM by Smoke Um »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »
Relax Supreme!
Yes we did,Thank you for that!

Lets be honest  this post is not a serious open, if it was the said thread starter would have approached it differently!
The thread is still open for dude to come back on with information, when he does if it is valid and not just bias, then we can discuss, like the discussion we ha!
I'm yet to fidn one that can rival that from any of the SPi Fans!

I wish SPi the best, i'm all for anybody that wants to better themselves!!

That comment made you look like a hypocrite as if u just say certain shit to be cool, yah feel me? Don't blame it on the thread starter because that's how he honestly feels 'cause you could've asked for info instead of saying something negative that's directed towards Loc and not the thread starter. I can't find a Game fan that can actually have an intelligent debate either on that same strength but I'm not about to make myself look funny style by jumpin off the higher level to get down on their level. It's clowns that stay making up dumb shit about Loc just to show they're a hater....come on now. I already know how your mind process so unlike these clowns I know u don't have to do that shit.
..Well guess you just owned me on that 1!

Admittedly i went too far with my Opening Post!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ChillC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »
S.P.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
Back to the topic!!

gunot!

That's the best you can do? I mean really??? You're sorry!

Keep Spider Loc's name in your mouth because as long as you're hatin on him that means he's doing somethin good or else you wouldn't be worried about him :D Once u take Loc's dick out yo mouth after u swallow that cum go ahead and swallow yo pride and download DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE at www.Spiindastreets.com get that Bangadoshish 3 while you're at it...download all of his music and that goes for the rest of ya'll habitual haters, too. Probably already did it tho...good lookin out!

Are you denying that you are rocking horse hair?? LOL

LMAO. I already downloaded SPI's new shit. I always give Loc's songs a spin, just to get a good laugh.

Any retard could flow better than Spider, even this super retard right here:

That's your story and you're sticking to it huh lol That's what it do but either way you still supported DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE by downloading it no matter what bull shit you have to say about Spider Loc ;D so good lookin out! You need to go and find you some new jokes. I bet you have yourself laughin like a mufucka huh? Don't forget to take that picture out of the scanner and put it back in your family photo album, too.

ChillC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »
DOWNLOAD SPIDER LOC MIXTAPES AT

www.indastreets.ning.com