Author Topic: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA  (Read 1313 times)

h2k4

Re: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »
honestly give me some good fuccin reasons ya'll hate loco
so damn much. CONNECTED 3 AND BANGDOSHISH 3 IS FIRE
ARE U NIGGAZ HATEIN JUST TA HATE OR WHAT????!!!!!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TA DOWNLOAD SPIDER LOC MIXTAPES
www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

I, for one, don't think he is consistent enough to be considered an average MC.  In my opinion, he has a handful of decent songs and the rest are trash.  Admittedly, I have not heard "Bangadoshish 3".  So I will check that one out when I have some down time.

Now can you give me some good reasons why you don't like Game?

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2008, 05:00:26 AM »

That's how you feel? We had a cool ass discussion and I thought you were level headed but to speak bad about anybody's come up rather you believe in it or not is haterism. Didn't you say you like some of Loc's music or was that somebody else? U know who Doja is stop playin'. Look at the path Game is going down and tell me this nigga ain't about to fall off?? He did it to himself, too. He's turning into a rap version of Amy Winehouse right now 'cause he don't know who the fuck he really is.

Spider Loc isn't just doin music yet he's using his acting skills for roles which includes scripts and a stage instead wasting time puttin on an act whenever a camera comes on like Game. When he said he's spreadin a World Wide Web he meant that to the fullest and I see the progress that haters are in denial about because they're afraid of a real man  being on the come up. It will happen and his season is coming because he played his cards right, he didn't sit on the sideline like a sucka yet he got active, pushed his own work, helped others instead of being selfish and he's certain about his goals as well as determined.

Here is a picture of ugly ass TheRealSupreme spider dick riding ass:

Dis bitch is busted looking... No wonder she on spider dick so hard... LOL
[/quote]

AYO HORSEFACE.........................YEAH U MR.ED.........................AH,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA.................YOUR AS UGLY ASS A SEWER RAT.................AND BELIEVE ME BITCH................U ARE A RAT.....................BITCH LIKE I SAID BEFORE..................U STILL GOT NO ASS OR TITS.................BITCH THA ONLY THING ALIVE FROM YOUR SKINNY,SCRUBBY,BONEY BODY OF YOURS IS YOUR CHEAP SKUNK MADE WEEB HAIR................AND BITCH I BET U GOT NO HAIR............BUT SUM POOR DEAD ANIMAL'S HAIR LIKE A SKUNK OR SUM DEAD HORSE.............BITCH WHY WOULD U POST A PIC OF YOUR UGLY ASS..............SINCE NO REAL MEN LIKE MYSELF OR NONE OF MY KINGS DON'T WANNA LOOK AT YO UGLY SEWER BROKE,THIRSTY ASS...............BITCH U HAVE THA BODY OF A 10 YEARS OLD..................AND BITCH LOOK AT YO UGLY FACE BEFORE U EVEN TRY TO POST ONE OF YOUR UGLY ASS PICS...............CAUSE BITCH U LOOK LIKE SUM BUST DOWN SKUNK LOOKIN HOE WHO GOT BEAT UP IN A BOXIN RING FROM A BOXIN CHAMP..............BITCH U LOOK LIKE U BEEN EITHER BEAT UP???USED OR ABUSED OR U MUST BE SMOKIN ROCKS................CAUSE BITCH ONLY DRUGS CAN DO THAT KIND OF DAMAGE,CAUSE BITCH LOOK AT YO UGLY ASS CLOSELY???BITCH U GOT WRINKLES AND BITCH THA ONLY REASON WHY YO UGLY ASS HAS WRINKLES ISSSSS............CAUSE U BE HITTIN THAT GLASS PIPE TOO HARD OR???I COULD BE WRONG???CAUSE BITCH U MUST BEEN BORN UGLY,CAUSE YO MOMMA MUST OF BEEN UGLIER THAN U???THAT'S PROBABLY WHY U TAKE YOUR UGLY ASS LOOKS FROM???CAUSE BITCH U LOOK LIKE SUM BUST DOWN HYPE WHO'S FIENING FOR SUM BOULDERS RIGHT FROM THA CORNER OF MADISON AND PULASKI AND BITCH THAT'S HYPE TOWN IF U DON'T KNOW???CAUSE BITCH U LOOK LIKE ONE OF MY CUSTIES AND FUCK NO...............I DON'T WANT U TO SUCK MY DICK FOR A HIT....................NOW MR.ED DON'T EVEN COME AT ME???OR EVEN TRY ON ME???CAUSE BITCH I HAVE EXPOSED YO UGLY HORSELOOKIN ASS MANY TIMES..................BITCH U DID THAT SHIT TO YO UGLY ASS..................CAUSE IN REAL LIFE.................U SEE MY ASS IN THA STREET..................I WILL BEAT YO UGLY SKINNY,HORSELOOKIN HYPE JIGG ASS WITH A BAT...............LIKE THAT SONG SAYS...............BEAT THA BITCH WITH A BAT...........CAUSE I DON'T WANNA DIRTY MY ROYAL HANDS TO A SKUNK LOOKIN,BUST DOWN HYPE LIKE U....................MR.ED!!!AND BITCH U KNOW WHAT IT IS...............IS STILL CHI-TOWN..............STILL FUCK CARSON..............FUCK CALI AS WELL...............IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS.............IS STILL CRIP AND COBRA-KILLA.................AND STILL ALKN..................CAUSE BITCH IS STILL AMOR DE REEEEEEY...............SO YEAH KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS???CAUSE THA LAST POST U MADE.............BITCH U WAS ACTIN BRAVE AND SHIT..........LIKE U SWEAR U COULD TALK DOWN ON MY BELOVED LATINO RACE.............BUT BITCH THA TABLES TURN AGAINST U AND LOOK AT YO BROKE SCRUBBY,CRUSTY DESPERATE JIGG ASS NOW.......................U SCARE TOO EVEN RESPOND TO ME.............CAUSE U KNOW I GOT YOUR NUMBER.........................AMOR DE REEEEY HORSEFACE!!!

K-9

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 06:48:08 AM »
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/EuLelGi3IeJzjLSC/1h=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/EuLelGi3IeJzjLSC/1h=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>
how did you do that  ??? aint working faw me

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 06:58:38 AM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

^^well it's not just 'hate'

SPi is like any other rapper out there, He will undoubtedly have both fans & critics, to say that  is not so, is a grave mistake!!
Some may hate his musis just for the sake of hating!
Some may hate cuz others are and want to feel among!
Some may hate his music cuz they feel he is not a good rapper
Some may hate his music cuz they feel he could be better..
Some ar justifiable, others not so much so..!

I hate on the nigga cuz he a wack mc who thinks he can get on by acting tough... and it ain't about that.

But him bein wack trumps all other arguments. He is WACK!!!! A wack mc. He the nigga that starts freestyling at a party and then errbody laugh under they breath cuz they don't wanna make him feel like a dumbass. He is terrible on the mic and thats all there is to it.

It just befuddles me that some people actually like the nigga music. It's TERRIBLE! Dat nigga couldn't stay on tune if his life depended on it.

On top of all that .... He is the biggest player hater out there... He worse than Jesse Jackson my nigz....  Dat nigga always hatin on the next nigga especially if that nigga on top. ex, (Wayne, Game, Snoop, and even Ice-T since he been making national news with the beef with souljaboy.)

All I gotta say is Karma is a muthafucca and spider is catching it right now with his broke no album havin ass. I don't feel sorry for that pussy one bit. He reaps what he sows thats how it goes.

FUCK SPIDER

Thats why a nigga who sold over 30 million records signed him

No, Spider was signed as a tax write-off for 50. I think that's pretty obvious.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2008, 07:21:23 AM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

SPi is like any other rapper out there, He will undoubtedly have both fans & critics, to say that  is not so, is a grave mistake!!

I hate on the nigga cuz he a wack mc who thinks he can get on by acting tough... and it ain't about that.

But him bein wack trumps all other arguments. He is WACK!!!! A wack mc. He the nigga that starts freestyling at a party and then errbody laugh under they breath cuz they don't wanna make him feel like a dumbass. He is terrible on the mic and thats all there is to it.

It just befuddles me that some people actually like the nigga music. It's TERRIBLE! Dat nigga couldn't stay on tune if his life depended on it.

On top of all that .... He is the biggest player hater out there... He worse than Jesse Jackson my nigz....  Dat nigga always hatin on the next nigga especially if that nigga on top. ex, (Wayne, Game, Snoop, and even Ice-T since he been making national news with the beef with souljaboy.)

All I gotta say is Karma is a muthafucca and spider is catching it right now with his broke no album havin ass. I don't feel sorry for that pussy one bit. He reaps what he sows thats how it goes.

FUCK SPIDER

Thats why a nigga who sold over 30 million records signed him

No, Spider was signed as a tax write-off for 50. I think that's pretty obvious.

Yea I might believe you if you were actually somebody.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »

[quote/]

.....AND BITCH U KNOW WHAT IT IS...............IS STILL CHI-TOWN..............STILL FUCK CARSON..............FUCK CALI AS WELL...............IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS.............IS STILL CRIP AND COBRA-KILLA.................AND STILL ALKN..................CAUSE BITCH IS STILL AMOR DE REEEEEEY...............SO YEAH KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS???CAUSE THA LAST POST U MADE.............BITCH U WAS ACTIN BRAVE AND SHIT..........LIKE U SWEAR U COULD TALK DOWN ON MY BELOVED LATINO RACE.............BUT BITCH THA TABLES TURN AGAINST U AND LOOK AT YO BROKE SCRUBBY,CRUSTY DESPERATE JIGG ASS NOW.......................U SCARE TOO EVEN RESPOND TO ME.............CAUSE U KNOW I GOT YOUR NUMBER.........................AMOR DE REEEEY HORSEFACE!!!

Get the fuck outta here faggot. You in the wrong place for all dat bullshit... You need to leave the keyboard alone and go bang in CHI TOWN SUCKA. And then learn how to phrase your sentences...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 08:12:28 AM by JRK »
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2008, 08:55:18 AM »
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/EuLelGi3IeJzjLSC/1h=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/EuLelGi3IeJzjLSC/1h=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>
how did you do that  ??? aint working faw me

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhInk6e0J0LZvw4Hej" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhInk6e0J0LZvw4Hej</a>

Like this...

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2008, 10:30:15 AM »
and whats the point of this thread???

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

[quote/]

.....AND BITCH U KNOW WHAT IT IS...............IS STILL CHI-TOWN..............STILL FUCK CARSON..............FUCK CALI AS WELL...............IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS.............IS STILL CRIP AND COBRA-KILLA.................AND STILL ALKN..................CAUSE BITCH IS STILL AMOR DE REEEEEEY...............SO YEAH KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS???CAUSE THA LAST POST U MADE.............BITCH U WAS ACTIN BRAVE AND SHIT..........LIKE U SWEAR U COULD TALK DOWN ON MY BELOVED LATINO RACE.............BUT BITCH THA TABLES TURN AGAINST U AND LOOK AT YO BROKE SCRUBBY,CRUSTY DESPERATE JIGG ASS NOW.......................U SCARE TOO EVEN RESPOND TO ME.............CAUSE U KNOW I GOT YOUR NUMBER.........................AMOR DE REEEEY HORSEFACE!!!

Get the fuck outta here faggot. You in the wrong place for all dat bullshit... You need to leave the keyboard alone and go bang in CHI TOWN SUCKA. And then learn how to phrase your sentences...
WHAT BITCH???U GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT???AH U BITCH ASS CALI FAG.................WELL CHECK THIS OUT PUSSY...................BOW DOWN TO THEE ALMIGHTY CROWN............CAUSE THEE ALKN RUNS YO BITCH ASS AND YO HIPE ASS MOMMA..................CAUSE BITCH IS STILL CRIP-KILLA.............INSANE SPANISH COBRA-KILLA.................MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLE-KILLA.......................AND GD-KILLA.....................BITCH FUCK CALI TOO....................CHI-TOWN RUNS IT!!!

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2008, 11:32:12 AM »
get that Latin Queen bullshit outta here, nobody wanna hear that... ALKN = a joke, Crips and Bloods > Latin Putas  8)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2008, 12:25:45 PM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

On top of all that .... He is the biggest player hater out there... He worse than Jesse Jackson my nigz....  Dat nigga always hatin on the next nigga especially if that nigga on top. ex, (Wayne, Game, Snoop, and even Ice-T since he been making national news with the beef with souljaboy.)

FUCK SPIDER

Thats why a nigga who sold over 30 million records signed him and you up here talkin bout him all day everyday? Why would you feel bad for a nigga who doin,got more,and more known than you?

I made my argument. FUCK SPIDER and what that bitch ass nigga represent.

Real Hip Hop on mines cuzzz. BWS, Nas, Jigga, Luda, Scarface, Kam, Jayo Felony, E-40, the New West, Jay Rock, Glasses, Mitchy Slick, Hot Dollar, Ya Boy, Young Hootie, and the rest of the dope up and coming mcs.

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER
so why cant you stay outta spider-loc threads,if u hate him soo much why waste your time leaving a response,espically when your hiding your true identity,it doesnt count when you talk shit but no on knows who you are..."ok" u said "fucc spider"(fucc u 2)now what???his fans could care less about your opinion!!! u need to go listen to your so called real hip hop,stop repeating yaself,we heard u the first time boy,and you sayin cuzz like u crippin or sometin,and if thats the case,how u gonna say fucc what he represents,cuz CRIP is one of the things he represents goofball!!!u give cuzz too much attention if its like that,so go support your idols cuz they need it!!!and let SPI fans enjoy his shit...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2008, 02:56:49 PM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

FUCK SPIDER

Thats why a nigga who sold over 30 million records signed him and you up here talkin bout him all day everyday? Why would you feel bad for a nigga who doin,got more,and more known than you?

Real Hip Hop on mines cuzzz. BWS, Nas, Jigga, Luda, Scarface, Kam, Jayo Felony, E-40, the New West, Jay Rock, Glasses, Mitchy Slick, Hot Dollar, Ya Boy, Young Hootie, and the rest of the dope up and coming mcs.

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER
so why cant you stay outta spider-loc threads,if u hate him soo much why waste your time leaving a response,espically when your hiding your true identity,it doesnt count when you talk shit but no on knows who you are..."ok" u said "fucc spider"(fucc u 2)now what???his fans could care less about your opinion!!! u need to go listen to your so called real hip hop,stop repeating yaself,we heard u the first time boy,and you sayin cuzz like u crippin or sometin,and if thats the case,how u gonna say fucc what he represents,cuz CRIP is one of the things he represents goofball!!!u give cuzz too much attention if its like that,so go support your idols cuz they need it!!!and let SPI fans enjoy his shit...

Cuzzz are you and spider fucking? cuz u real defensive about the nigga homie like yall fucking.... this is a forum and I'm just stating my opinion nigga.... which is what the forum is here for.... y u paying so much attention to me nigga... u supposed to be an artist nigga and you on here like u a fuckin fan or something... Homie, like u said this is entertainment to me. I ain't gonna give up who I am so I can get mixed up with yall loser asses who don't care about shit. But believe me, I got heat too so I ain't scared homie. I'll bust mines if I need to. I got a real life homie. I got homies from ECC and many crip sets  (H30, PVCC, NH 211, Kitchen) who all say yall wack as fuck nigga and giving crippin a bad name. G-unit crip?! what the fuck is that homie.... R U fucking serious... that ain't movin nothin out here homie. You actin like Spider run L.A. and shit nigga... iz u stupid... there are a million loc niggaz out here nigga... what make spider "the loc"? u dumbass... spider will get his head taken off just like anybody else. Don't try to bang on me on the internet you fucking lame. I ain't stoopin to your level u wack mc who will never be shit but spiders lackey. I got a corporate job nigga making real bread (prolly more than anyone on your whole roster including gay boy spider) and I ain't risking it to be a loser like yall. I don't mean fuck crippin as in what spider represents. I mean fuck his representation of that fucked up negativity he puts and his crybaby childish ways. Nigga always dissing and shit. He the only rapper out here like that. If he wasn't such a fucking hater maybe he'd get some love. Dat nigga a fucking hater point period blank. U the goofball homie being spiders bitch and shit.... I ain't claim to be this extra'd out nigga on the block like u do. But yet you on here postin mo shit then the fans. Shouldn't u be in the studio or beatin niggaz up or shootin niggaz or somethin nigga? Why u worryin about what 1 nigga says? Let your music do the talking and my 1 opinion won't count. Just like when yall groupies bash Game, it don't matter cuz his music speaks for itself. But yall don't have that luxury cuz yall suuuuuuck balls bigtime homie on this rap shit. Yall might be gangsters and crippin on these streets but so what? Dat don't make u special. There are a million killaz out here and believe me u can be touched especially with that ignorant shit yall kickin. and thats whats up nigga.

lol I see Paybacc hit a nerve
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

FUCK SPIDER

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER

Cuzzz are you and spider fucking? cuz u real defensive about the nigga homie like yall fucking.... this is a forum and I'm just stating my opinion nigga.... which is what the forum is here for.... y u paying so much attention to me nigga... u supposed to be an artist nigga and you on here like u a fuckin fan or something... Homie, like u said this is entertainment to me. I ain't gonna give up who I am so I can get mixed up with yall loser asses who don't care about shit. But believe me, I got heat too so I ain't scared homie. I'll bust mines if I need to. I got a real life homie. I got homies from ECC and many crip sets  (H30, PVCC, NH 211, Kitchen) who all say yall wack as fuck nigga and giving crippin a bad name. G-unit crip?! what the fuck is that homie.... R U fucking serious... that ain't movin nothin out here homie. You actin like Spider run L.A. and shit nigga... iz u stupid... there are a million loc niggaz out here nigga... what make spider "the loc"? u dumbass... spider will get his head taken off just like anybody else. Don't try to bang on me on the internet you fucking lame. I ain't stoopin to your level u wack mc who will never be shit but spiders lackey. I got a corporate job nigga making real bread (prolly more than anyone on your whole roster including gay boy spider) and I ain't risking it to be a loser like yall. I don't mean fuck crippin as in what spider represents. I mean fuck his representation of that fucked up negativity he puts and his crybaby childish ways. Nigga always dissing and shit. He the only rapper out here like that. If he wasn't such a fucking hater maybe he'd get some love. Dat nigga a fucking hater point period blank. U the goofball homie being spiders bitch and shit.... I ain't claim to be this extra'd out nigga on the block like u do. But yet you on here postin mo shit then the fans. Shouldn't u be in the studio or beatin niggaz up or shootin niggaz or somethin nigga? Why u worryin about what 1 nigga says? Let your music do the talking and my 1 opinion won't count. Just like when yall groupies bash Game, it don't matter cuz his music speaks for itself. But yall don't have that luxury cuz yall suuuuuuck balls bigtime homie on this rap shit. Yall might be gangsters and crippin on these streets but so what? Dat don't make u special. There are a million killaz out here and believe me u can be touched especially with that ignorant shit yall kickin. and thats whats up nigga.
Cuz shut yo cryin bitch ass up !! You so hard nigga come out yo computer screen get off yo keyboard and come in these streets and I'll show you what wacc is bitch boy !! You don't want no problems cuz ! Quit runnin yo mouth like a hoe ass faggot ! Get off Pb and the LOc nuts !! Working @ Mc Donalds makin minimum wage don't make you no corporate nigga cuz....You weirdos be killin me on this muthafucca !!!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 04:13:56 PM by DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2 »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

FUCK SPIDER

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER

lol I see Paybacc hit a nerve

Look at Mr. Ed trying to be funny lol

The resemblance is uncanny :

You're a clown but you're not even funny. I know you feel like a loser right now lol
Bump that Spider Loc religiously
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »
 There's a lot of funny Post in this thread!!
Gotta Admit that!

ut what is Sider going to incldue on is album come Dec??

Is he working with the same producer he has been working with on his Tapes??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone