Author Topic: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA  (Read 1309 times)

Black Gloves

Re: THA RISE OF SPIDER LOC AND THA FALL OF DOJA
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »

dayum TheRealSupreme's eyes big as fuck ha ha ha

and her face real oily like

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2008, 04:51:42 PM »

Why haven't you answered my question about Game yet?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Black Gloves

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »

what question?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2008, 05:02:03 PM »
LOL ... i thought it was funny .... check it out i found your high school yearbook picture LMAO

You're the only one laughin and you expect people to take you seriously sayin u be in the hood and got a coporate job? lol yea right. Anyway you've probably jacked off to my pic a million times already while Bumpin Spider Loc's Chillax. You're a worthless waste of time who lives in a fantasy world :D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2008, 05:04:14 PM »

what question?

It's more of a statement I made that I would like to explain

Anyone else would've blew up the situation and put extras on it yet Spi kept it 1hunnid but nobody wants to comment on that instead they wanna talk about his clothes when the haters said he's trying to play the role of a gangsta  Of course you wouldn't when Game put all kinds of extras on the Rass Kass situation, bombin on his own family member at a funeral, paid somebody to put his own brother on his back, etc. *Waits for somebody to defend his scandolous and bull shit ways*

What do you have to say about that? Lets not forget about Game downing bottles of alcohol on stage in front his fans during performances and getting alcohol poisoning.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »

what question?

Anyone else would've blew up the situation and put extras on it yet Spi kept it 1hunnid but nobody wants to comment on that instead they wanna talk about his clothes when the haters said he's trying to play the role of a gangsta  Of course you wouldn't when Game put all kinds of extras on the Rass Kass situation, bombin on his own family member at a funeral, paid somebody to put his own brother on his back, etc. *Waits for somebody to defend his scandolous and bull shit ways*

What do you have to say about that? Lets not forget about Game downing bottles of alcohol on stage in front his fans during performances and getting alcohol poisoning.
^^Extras work together with the artist to promote a certain image adn that image sells records!
That's my explanation and how i see things!
I don't read to much into their actions!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 05:18:55 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2008, 05:18:15 PM »

what question?

LMAO @ the last one ::)

and lol at "puttin extras on the Ras Kass situation"...lmao were you there?

even the fuckin bouncer said dude got knocked out and thats all Game said...

what about Ras Kass's.."i got so many niggas on yo head"?? what about him spittin out bullets? how about "im gonna kill you"? how about Ras said that he asked Game if he saw him right after and asked him to fight again ::)..yeah right

how about "Game didnt even touch me"..then he takes off his glasses and he got a black eye and he talkin about a fucking bottle???

How you hit somebody in the EYE with a bottle and get a BLACK EYE without the BOTTLE gettin smashed?

HOW in the fuck you gnona say 30 FUCKING NIGGAS jumped on you..but you got a lil black eye?

30 fucking niggaz? and you got a black eye only?

Ohhhh..i guess thats nothing.

And like i said dont speak on the family situation cuz thats FAMILY BUSINESS..neither me or you have anything to do with that. You dont know what happened. You can talk shit unless you know anything. Its just cuz u (being the spider groupie u are) chose to believe that niggas story.

And i dont know about him "paying somebody to knock his brother out" so i cant speak on it. And i FOR DAMN SURE aint gonna believe you lmao cmon you a spider groupie. And you just talkin outta yo mouth. You dont know shit for fact.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2008, 05:54:29 PM »
honestly give me some good fuccin reasons ya'll hate loco
so damn much. CONNECTED 3 AND BANGDOSHISH 3 IS FIRE
ARE U NIGGAZ HATEIN JUST TA HATE OR WHAT????!!!!!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TA DOWNLOAD SPIDER LOC MIXTAPES
www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

^^well it's not just 'hate'

SPi is like any other rapper out there, He will undoubtedly have both fans & critics, to say that  is not so, is a grave mistake!!
Some may hate his musis just for the sake of hating!
Some may hate cuz others are and want to feel among!
Some may hate his music cuz they feel he is not a good rapper
Some may hate his music cuz they feel he could be better..
Some ar justifiable, others not so much so..!

I hate on the nigga cuz he a wack mc who thinks he can get on by acting tough... and it ain't about that.

But him bein wack trumps all other arguments. He is WACK!!!! A wack mc. He the nigga that starts freestyling at a party and then errbody laugh under they breath cuz they don't wanna make him feel like a dumbass. He is terrible on the mic and thats all there is to it.

It just befuddles me that some people actually like the nigga music. It's TERRIBLE! Dat nigga couldn't stay on tune if his life depended on it.

On top of all that .... He is the biggest player hater out there... He worse than Jesse Jackson my nigz....  Dat nigga always hatin on the next nigga especially if that nigga on top. ex, (Wayne, Game, Snoop, and even Ice-T since he been making national news with the beef with souljaboy.)

All I gotta say is Karma is a muthafucca and spider is catching it right now with his broke no album havin ass. I don't feel sorry for that pussy one bit. He reaps what he sows thats how it goes.

FUCK SPIDER

Thats why a nigga who sold over 30 million records signed him and you up here talkin bout him all day everyday? Why would you feel bad for a nigga who doin,got more,and more known than you?

I made my argument. FUCK SPIDER and what that bitch ass nigga represent.

Real Hip Hop on mines cuzzz. BWS, Nas, Jigga, Luda, Scarface, Kam, Jayo Felony, E-40, the New West, Jay Rock, Glasses, Mitchy Slick, Hot Dollar, Ya Boy, Young Hootie, and the rest of the dope up and coming mcs.

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER
so why cant you stay outta spider-loc threads,if u hate him soo much why waste your time leaving a response,espically when your hiding your true identity,it doesnt count when you talk shit but no on knows who you are..."ok" u said "fucc spider"(fucc u 2)now what???his fans could care less about your opinion!!! u need to go listen to your so called real hip hop,stop repeating yaself,we heard u the first time boy,and you sayin cuzz like u crippin or sometin,and if thats the case,how u gonna say fucc what he represents,cuz CRIP is one of the things he represents goofball!!!u give cuzz too much attention if its like that,so go support your idols cuz they need it!!!and let SPI fans enjoy his shit...

Cuzzz are you and spider fucking? cuz u real defensive about the nigga homie like yall fucking.... this is a forum and I'm just stating my opinion nigga.... which is what the forum is here for.... y u paying so much attention to me nigga... u supposed to be an artist nigga and you on here like u a fuckin fan or something... Homie, like u said this is entertainment to me. I ain't gonna give up who I am so I can get mixed up with yall loser asses who don't care about shit. But believe me, I got heat too so I ain't scared homie. I'll bust mines if I need to. I got a real life homie. I got homies from ECC and many crip sets  (H30, PVCC, NH 211, Kitchen) who all say yall wack as fuck nigga and giving crippin a bad name. G-unit crip?! what the fuck is that homie.... R U fucking serious... that ain't movin nothin out here homie. You actin like Spider run L.A. and shit nigga... iz u stupid... there are a million loc niggaz out here nigga... what make spider "the loc"? u dumbass... spider will get his head taken off just like anybody else. Don't try to bang on me on the internet you fucking lame. I ain't stoopin to your level u wack mc who will never be shit but spiders lackey. I got a corporate job nigga making real bread (prolly more than anyone on your whole roster including gay boy spider) and I ain't risking it to be a loser like yall. I don't mean fuck crippin as in what spider represents. I mean fuck his representation of that fucked up negativity he puts and his crybaby childish ways. Nigga always dissing and shit. He the only rapper out here like that. If he wasn't such a fucking hater maybe he'd get some love. Dat nigga a fucking hater point period blank. U the goofball homie being spiders bitch and shit.... I ain't claim to be this extra'd out nigga on the block like u do. But yet you on here postin mo shit then the fans. Shouldn't u be in the studio or beatin niggaz up or shootin niggaz or somethin nigga? Why u worryin about what 1 nigga says? Let your music do the talking and my 1 opinion won't count. Just like when yall groupies bash Game, it don't matter cuz his music speaks for itself. But yall don't have that luxury cuz yall suuuuuuck balls bigtime homie on this rap shit. Yall might be gangsters and crippin on these streets but so what? Dat don't make u special. There are a million killaz out here and believe me u can be touched especially with that ignorant shit yall kickin. and thats whats up nigga.
"ahem"i see some body got served!!! anyway my nigga imma stop smashin on you and let u breath a lil bit!!! but checc this out,i am a fan, i am a fan of spider-loc,im a fan of west coast gangsta rap,im a fan of hip hop in general,and yes im also an artist..but what negativity does spider put out???(lets have a serious conversation for once)everything he says about another rapper is true...sometimes he might take it too far ,but who cares??? thats his personality,i do the same shit...cuzz keepin it real!!!im not going to comprahmize my morals for nobody neither is spider,u know some of your favorite rappers have character flaws,but your willing to ignore or except it,and he wont,what u might let slide the next man might not,cant be mad at him 4 that,every person cuzz dissed is justifiable,name 1 if u think different,see its more than just music to some folks,so u gotta gotta respect that...by the way theres plenty of computers in the studio,and u right anybody can get touched!!! and so what...i dont make excuses,what ever i say i meant that!!! but they better finish me off,cuz if they dont............they gonna find out why they call me BIG PAYBACC!!! but enuff of that,let me know what he did that u didnt like and i'll try to break it down for you, and i ask again lets be serious cuzz this will probably be one of the only times i interact on here seriously, and some of you guys should be appreciative that an up and coming west coast mc spends so much time on here chatting,cuz alot of these rap niggas are too stucc up to even care!!! holla bacc!!! g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2008, 06:02:58 PM »

what question?

what about Ras Kass's.."i got so many niggas on yo head"?? what about him spittin out bullets? how about "im gonna kill you"? how about Ras said that he asked Game if he saw him right after and asked him to fight again ::)..yeah right

how about "Game didnt even touch me"..then he takes off his glasses and he got a black eye and he talkin about a fucking bottle???

How you hit somebody in the EYE with a bottle and get a BLACK EYE without the BOTTLE gettin smashed?

HOW in the fuck you gnona say 30 FUCKING NIGGAS jumped on you..but you got a lil black eye?

And like i said dont speak on the family situation cuz thats FAMILY BUSINESS..neither me or you have anything to do with that. You dont know what happened. You can talk shit unless you know anything. Its just cuz u (being the spider groupie u are) chose to believe that niggas story.

And i dont know about him "paying somebody to knock his brother out" so i cant speak on it. And i FOR DAMN SURE aint gonna believe you lmao cmon you a spider groupie. And you just talkin outta yo mouth. You dont know shit for fact.

We're talking about Game's actions. Game said he knocked out Rass leaving him unconcious and so did the bouncer BUT the bouncer said when he was carryin Rass out he(Rass) ripped his shirt. How can you do that if you're unconcious? You don't wanna talk about the funeral incident or the Fase incident cause you know that shit is scandolous and you have no way to defend his bull shit ways. I see why you don't like Spider Loc's music now 'cause when you hear it that shit starts to make you feel guilty 'cause you realize how much of a clown you really are and you realize the fool you look up to is also a clown. Truth Hurts so you hate instead checkin yourself. All you can do is laugh at your favorite rapper's actions. Your defense is weak so go back to leaving asinine comments because you were doing so much better, feebleminded buffoon

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »

what question?

We're talking about Game's actions. Game said he knocked out Rass leaving him unconcious and so did the bouncer BUT the bouncer said when he was carryin Rass out he(Rass) ripped his shirt. How can you do that if you're unconcious? You don't wanna talk about the funeral incident or the Fase incident cause you know that shit is scandolous and you have no way to defend his bull shit ways. I see why you don't like Spider Loc's music now 'cause when you hear it that shit starts to make you feel guilty 'cause you realize how much of a clown you really are and you realize the fool you look up to is also a clown. Truth Hurts so you hate instead checkin yourself. All you can do is laugh at your favorite rapper's actions. Your defense is weak so go back to leaving asinine comments because you were doing so much better, feebleminded buffoon

she be fuccin yall over!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »
????

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
.... he must be hurtin or something cuz he got a lot of hate in his heart that i personally think he should let go.... hate is a big burden to carry and only gets heavier over time my nigg.... u can dig that right homie?

Looks like you might be onto something There!!
We can achieve a lot more once we put aside all the jokes and have a discussion!!
props Skanless!...props for that Name Homie! ;D ;D ;D
+1

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

SPi is like any other rapper out there, He will undoubtedly have both fans & critics, to say that  is not so, is a grave mistake!!

I hate on the nigga cuz he a wack mc who thinks he can get on by acting tough... and it ain't about that.

But him bein wack trumps all other arguments. He is WACK!!!! A wack mc. He the nigga that starts freestyling at a party and then errbody laugh under they breath cuz they don't wanna make him feel like a dumbass. He is terrible on the mic and thats all there is to it.

It just befuddles me that some people actually like the nigga music. It's TERRIBLE! Dat nigga couldn't stay on tune if his life depended on it.

On top of all that .... He is the biggest player hater out there... He worse than Jesse Jackson my nigz....  Dat nigga always hatin on the next nigga especially if that nigga on top. ex, (Wayne, Game, Snoop, and even Ice-T since he been making national news with the beef with souljaboy.)

All I gotta say is Karma is a muthafucca and spider is catching it right now with his broke no album havin ass. I don't feel sorry for that pussy one bit. He reaps what he sows thats how it goes.

FUCK SPIDER

Thats why a nigga who sold over 30 million records signed him and you up here talkin bout him all day everyday? Why would you feel bad for a nigga who doin,got more,and more known than you?

Real Hip Hop on mines cuzzz. BWS, Nas, Jigga, Luda, Scarface, Kam, Jayo Felony, E-40, the New West, Jay Rock, Glasses, Mitchy Slick, Hot Dollar, Ya Boy, Young Hootie, and the rest of the dope up and coming mcs.

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER
so why cant you stay outta spider-loc threads,if u hate him soo much why waste your time leaving a response,espically when your hiding your true identity,it doesnt count when you talk shit but no on knows who you are..."ok" u said "fucc spider"(fucc u 2)now what???his fans could care less about your opinion!!! u need to go listen to your so called real hip hop,stop repeating yaself,we heard u the first time boy,and you sayin cuzz like u crippin or sometin,and if thats the case,how u gonna say fucc what he represents,cuz CRIP is one of the things he represents goofball!!!u give cuzz too much attention if its like that,so go support your idols cuz they need it!!!and let SPI fans enjoy his shit...

Cuzzz are you and spider fucking? cuz u real defensive about the nigga homie like yall fucking.... this is a forum and I'm just stating my opinion nigga.... which is what the forum is here for.... y u paying so much attention to me nigga... u supposed to be an artist nigga and you on here like u a fuckin fan or something... Homie, like u said this is entertainment to me. I ain't gonna give up who I am so I can get mixed up with yall loser asses who don't care about shit. But believe me, I got heat too so I ain't scared homie. I'll bust mines if I need to. I got a real life homie. I got homies from ECC and many crip sets  (H30, PVCC, NH 211, Kitchen) who all say yall wack as fuck nigga and giving crippin a bad name. G-unit crip?! what the fuck is that homie.... R U fucking serious... that ain't movin nothin out here homie. You actin like Spider run L.A. and shit nigga... iz u stupid... there are a million loc niggaz out here nigga... what make spider "the loc"? u dumbass... spider will get his head taken off just like anybody else. Don't try to bang on me on the internet you fucking lame. I ain't stoopin to your level u wack mc who will never be shit but spiders lackey. I got a corporate job nigga making real bread (prolly more than anyone on your whole roster including gay boy spider) and I ain't risking it to be a loser like yall. I don't mean fuck crippin as in what spider represents. I mean fuck his representation of that fucked up negativity he puts and his crybaby childish ways. Nigga always dissing and shit. He the only rapper out here like that. If he wasn't such a fucking hater maybe he'd get some love. Dat nigga a fucking hater point period blank. U the goofball homie being spiders bitch and shit.... I ain't claim to be this extra'd out nigga on the block like u do. But yet you on here postin mo shit then the fans. Shouldn't u be in the studio or beatin niggaz up or shootin niggaz or somethin nigga? Why u worryin about what 1 nigga says? Let your music do the talking and my 1 opinion won't count. Just like when yall groupies bash Game, it don't matter cuz his music speaks for itself. But yall don't have that luxury cuz yall suuuuuuck balls bigtime homie on this rap shit. Yall might be gangsters and crippin on these streets but so what? Dat don't make u special. There are a million killaz out here and believe me u can be touched especially with that ignorant shit yall kickin. and thats whats up nigga.
"ahem"i see some body got served!!! anyway my nigga imma stop smashin on you and let u breath a lil bit!!! but checc this out,i am a fan, i am a fan of spider-loc,im a fan of west coast gangsta rap,im a fan of hip hop in general,and yes im also an artist..but what negativity does spider put out???(lets have a serious conversation for once)everything he says about another rapper is true...sometimes he might take it too far ,but who cares??? thats his personality,i do the same shit...cuzz keepin it real!!!im not going to comprahmize my morals for nobody neither is spider,u know some of your favorite rappers have character flaws,but your willing to ignore or except it,and he wont,what u might let slide the next man might not,cant be mad at him 4 that,every person cuzz dissed is justifiable,name 1 if u think different,see its more than just music to some folks,so u gotta gotta respect that...by the way theres plenty of computers in the studio,and u right anybody can get touched!!! and so what...i dont make excuses,what ever i say i meant that!!! but they better finish me off,cuz if they dont............they gonna find out why they call me BIG PAYBACC!!! but enuff of that,let me know what he did that u didnt like and i'll try to break it down for you, and i ask again lets be serious cuzz this will probably be one of the only times i interact on here seriously, and some of you guys should be appreciative that an up and coming west coast mc spends so much time on here chatting,cuz alot of these rap niggas are too stucc up to even care!!! holla bacc!!! g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c...
Aight homie.... without the shit talking cuzz... I honestly think Spider is way outta line with this i'm a super crip shit... Like I stated in my previous post there are a million crips out here and dat don't mean shit.... That don't make you more or less than any man.... We should be representing black before we represent blue or red my nigg.... I don't know homie.... Spider energy is just that of a hater..... He was cool with Game at first taking pictures with the nigga and errthing then all of a sudden he flip flops.... thats suspect in itself and the reasons why he said he did it is for the birds.... His beef with Wayne.... man lil wayne ain't worryin about spider so why worry about him... you know damn well its a publicity stunt otherwise why yall filming that bullshit.... yeah yeah he said food chain.... so what??? i'm sure there are niggaz out on the street right now that killed his homies r.i.p. but he worryin about lil wayne???? man come on now.... for real though homie.... dat shit gay..... then he talking shit to ice-t all the sudden over souljaboy???? explain that shit.... i mean you can make up any reason to justify any of your actions but that shit don't make it right..... next thing you know he whoopin bow wow ass for crip walking.... what about humbling your self instead of being trying to be billy bad ass?? If spider really did all the dirt and lived the life he claims he should see the bigger picture by now but obviously he chooses to be ignorant and be on this rah rah i'm a gangster shit.... don't nobody like a loud mouth and you gotta admit that.... i can tell u have some sense homie and you prolly a good nigga and i'm sure spider is too deep down .... he must be hurtin or something cuz he got a lot of hate in his heart that i personally think he should let go.... hate is a big burden to carry and only gets heavier over time my nigg.... u can dig that right homie?
1st thing 1st the homie really lived the life of a full time gangbanger,i dont see him acting like a super crip,he represents where he from,he love his hood like i love mine,whats wrong with that!!! lil wayne act like he a super blood and we all watched this dude grow up on t.v. hes had a bodyguard since he was a child,when did he have time to bang??? he even bangs on r&b songs,come on man u know like i know he full of it,and nobody says anything about him,these rappers are afraid to be themselves nowadays cuz they wouldnt be interesting,also he kissed another man in the mouth,thats nasty!!!how is that acceptable to you or any other straight man???baby is not his father,so dont give me that!!!these are all so-called gangsta rappers,and gangsta rap is suppose to have some kind of truth to it...these fools are making a moccery of what we represent,and shedded blood for,i got dead homies,been to too many funerals,lost years of my life due to incarceration,been hurt physically and mentally behind this lifestyle,so do you think its fair for someone to come out the blue  pretending he did the same???its like hes gettin all the pros(money,fame,fortune and the acalades) but none of the cons(dead homies,funerals,losing all your shit cuz u bacc in jail,getting shot,stabbed,jumped,ect...ect...) i find that offensive and so does spider...i mean do you have to lie to make good music nowadays,being yourself is against the law,kanye west aint a gangsta rapper,neither is chingy,so why couldnt they have taken that approach??? you said in so many words that by us actin hard  it will get us hurt right???well that goes for them too dont it??? lets keep it fair cuzz!!! so when we tried to get at them ,u had a problem with it,what goes for the goose goes for tha gander!!!u a man just like me, i accept responsibility for my words or actions do you ??? i presume so,and so should wayne!!! gotta go ,but ill finish this later...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2008, 02:12:45 AM »

www.indastreets.ning.com
REAL TALK

FUCK SPIDER

FUCK WACK ASS SPIDER

Aight homie.... without the shit talking cuzz... I honestly think Spider is way outta line with this i'm a super crip shit... Like I stated in my previous post there are a million crips out here and dat don't mean shit.... That don't make you more or less than any man.... We should be representing black before we represent blue or red my nigg.... I don't know homie.... Spider energy is just that of a hater..... He was cool with Game at first taking pictures with the nigga and errthing then all of a sudden he flip flops.... thats suspect in itself and the reasons why he said he did it is for the birds.... His beef with Wayne.... man lil wayne ain't worryin about spider so why worry about him... you know damn well its a publicity stunt otherwise why yall filming that bullshit.... yeah yeah he said food chain.... so what??? i'm sure there are niggaz out on the street right now that killed his homies r.i.p. but he worryin about lil wayne???? man come on now.... for real though homie.... dat shit gay..... then he talking shit to ice-t all the sudden over souljaboy???? explain that shit.... i mean you can make up any reason to justify any of your actions but that shit don't make it right..... next thing you know he whoopin bow wow ass for crip walking.... what about humbling your self instead of being trying to be billy bad ass?? If spider really did all the dirt and lived the life he claims he should see the bigger picture by now but obviously he chooses to be ignorant and be on this rah rah i'm a gangster shit.... don't nobody like a loud mouth and you gotta admit that.... i can tell u have some sense homie and you prolly a good nigga and i'm sure spider is too deep down .... he must be hurtin or something cuz he got a lot of hate in his heart that i personally think he should let go.... hate is a big burden to carry and only gets heavier over time my nigg.... u can dig that right homie?
as for game they use to be cool,until spider started finding out more and more smut on game then he started dissin g-unit,he suppose to lash out anyone one who is disrespecting his bread and butter,you see how he mashin on bucc,that shows you his loyalty to his folks and his consistancy,dont to many niggas stay down thru thicc and thin,and believe me 50 is lookin out !!! man ...marriages break up everyday so dont think they was suppose to be friends forever,who likes fake shit??? when i listen to music i wanna hear the truth not some body with a wild imagination unless i know its fiction,then i can just appreciate the lyrics,nobody likes to be fooled,and even though game can spit some dope lines here and there,he still lyin to the world...he was a stripper,he never banged,he went to antelope valley high when he graduated not compton,he treats his family like shit,and  hes not that tuff "trust me" i know!!! gangsta rap is reality rap,and reality means REAL,THE TRUTH look up the definition for the word...and as far as the ice-t situation,cuzz was piccin on soldeir boy,callin him cuzz,and sayin if u go against me you going against the west coast, i aint feelin that,nether was spi,then he told him to eat a dicc,thats a lil kid man,what if somebody told his son to eat a dicc,ice t would have been ready to kill somebody,he was tryin to be a bully and spider stepped in,ice-t aint no banger so why he bangin on soldier boy callin him cuzz when the last time u heard him call anybody that??? never!!!this bangin and music dont go together unless u was really a part of the lifestyle,do u have to be a gangsta to make good music...no!!! they the ones actin hard not spider,and the loc loves his blacc folks,he went to the jena 6 protest,and hes donated 20,000 buccs to the compton airports afterschool program, some body has to speak on the bullshit these fake ass rappers are   doing,these record companies got niggas scared to be themselves...and as for the food chain line aint no so what!!! so u sayin wayne can say what ever he wants,but spider cant!!! naw homie it dont work like where im from...u missin the point,cuzz said the bullshit,get on his head,you suppose to trip on the offender not the offended...but the homie aint no hater,he gets along with alot of rappers and they know him and respect his grind,we was just at a very well known rappers video shoot the day before yesterday and it was all love...

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2008, 02:36:12 AM »
This thread is a bigger joke than West Kept Secret.