Author Topic: I need your opinions on this...  (Read 297 times)

Johnny B

Re: I need your opinions on this...
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 01:40:29 PM »
either he's into checking the bitch or he's not

if she's going to hang out with these guys when he doesn't want her to, why are they in a relationship?

if she's fucked in the head and doesn't know whether to screw 3 guys at once or what, then this couple is in trouble

your friend is wasting his time, he's gonna think back on all the effort he put into some bullshit that obviously the broad cares nothing about

typical sucker... probably a nice guy, but he looks like a dope

she made it perfectly clear that she's done fucking them. the thing about this is that she's still hanging out with these guys. she needs to realize that they don't care about her the way he does. she needs to make a choice.

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »

if she's going to hang out with these guys when he doesn't want her to, why are they in a relationship?

if she's fucked in the head and doesn't know whether to screw 3 guys at once or what, then this couple is in trouble

your friend is wasting his time, he's gonna think back on all the effort he put into some bullshit that obviously the broad cares nothing about

she made it perfectly clear that she's done fucking them. the thing about this is that she's still hanging out with these guys. she needs to realize that they don't care about her the way he does. she needs to make a choice.

I know women like that, and they don't really become a different person overnight, although they do have their regrets. They don't become angels or even any kind of moral all of a sudden, so long as they don't really change their view on life. Her still hanging with the same dudes from back then doesn't sound too promising.
Don't get me wrong though, she's probably very genuine about how she feels about the past, but until she realizes what she wants to be like for the future and just exactly what she needs to get there... Don't get your hopes up high yet, because she has a long way to go. For the sake of your friend and herself, I hope she's willing to go that far.

Johnny B

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »

I know women like that, and they don't really become a different person overnight, although they do have their regrets. They don't become angels or even any kind of moral all of a sudden, so long as they don't really change their view on life. Her still hanging with the same dudes from back then doesn't sound too promising.
Don't get me wrong though, she's probably very genuine about how she feels about the past, but until she realizes what she wants to be like for the future and just exactly what she needs to get there... Don't get your hopes up high yet, because she has a long way to go. For the sake of your friend and herself, I hope she's willing to go that far.

yup and we got an update. I guess she said that if he doesn't want her hanging out with these guys anymore, then she won't. however, he can't watch her every minute...lol

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 04:18:47 PM »
Now this, this is one of them occasions
where the homies not doin it right
I mean he found him a hoe that he like
But you can't make a hoe a housewife

yeah she should stop hangin around those guys.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »
i think you should fuck her homie...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"