Author Topic: Louisiana Police Torture & Kill Handcuffed Suspect  (Read 766 times)

Elano

Louisiana Police Torture & Kill Handcuffed Suspect
« on: July 27, 2008, 09:20:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrjBbx5dyKY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UrjBbx5dyKY</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JUTdZYjOKFQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JUTdZYjOKFQ</a>

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Louisiana Police Torture & Kill Handcuffed Suspect
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 09:57:17 AM »
fuckin crackers...................
like eye said and eye will continue to say: ONCE YOUR BORN BLACK. YOU'RE ALREADY IN TROUBLE.
they dont see us as human beings........they view us as animals......... therefore justifying there harsh and brutal tactics when it comes to dealing with us. To CRACKERS A DOGS LIFE MEANS MORE THAN A NIGGERS LIFE. TRUE STORY. Go kill a dog and you go to go to trail, shit they thinkin about giving niggas years for that and maybe in a couple of years the chair. KILL A NIGGER and you get desk duty. keep thinkin this is a game my niggas. theres a system out there that wants to see the destruction of us. Thats why we got to work twice as hard as these crackers and everybody else. a damn  shame these crackers get away with this shit..........

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »
The cops are no longer discriminating, they are torturing white women, white guys, asian guys, it makes no difference. So please stop deluding yourself, there is no question there are racist cops, or cops that thought they could treat black people like shit because enough people would turn the other way but for fuck sake in early 90's they were breaking the arms of pro life white demonstrators!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 01:14:27 PM »
The cops are no longer discriminating, they are torturing white women, white guys, asian guys, it makes no difference. So please stop deluding yourself, there is no question there are racist cops, or cops that thought they could treat black people like shit because enough people would turn the other way but for fuck sake in early 90's they were breaking the arms of pro life white demonstrators!

Lol, let him enjoy the news. Ain't no better news than this to him. I can see it in his third eye.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D-Stress

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »
Fuck Tha COPS.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »
Oh man eye am sorry........ poor white crackers got theie arms broken while niggas got shot and killed. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! you are so right we are all on the same playing field....fuck out off here with that bullshit. if you tryin to convince me than you got to come a lot strong than that.

Lol, let him enjoy the news. Ain't no better news than this to him. I can see it in his third eye.

here comes the trusty ass side kick cracker to aide him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 07:55:33 PM »
^I just don't like him getting upset over your trolling nigger ass, that's all
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »
fuckin crackers...................
like eye said and eye will continue to say: ONCE YOUR BORN BLACK. YOU'RE ALREADY IN TROUBLE.
they dont see us as human beings........they view us as animals......... therefore justifying there harsh and brutal tactics when it comes to dealing with us. To CRACKERS A DOGS LIFE MEANS MORE THAN A NIGGERS LIFE. TRUE STORY. Go kill a dog and you go to go to trail, shit they thinkin about giving niggas years for that and maybe in a couple of years the chair. KILL A NIGGER and you get desk duty. keep thinkin this is a game my niggas. theres a system out there that wants to see the destruction of us. Thats why we got to work twice as hard as these crackers and everybody else. a damn  shame these crackers get away with this shit..........

lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »
The cops are no longer discriminating

thats an amazing comment man. of course its not the 60's...but if anybody says that the police still dont disciminate, theyre either completely blind...racist...or just dont give a shit about anyone but themself. Is every cop racist? No, obviously. Everytime a cop mistreats a minority, is it racism? No, not EVERY time. But be real man. This was a white cop, in a town right next to Jena LA. The cousin of one of the Jena six is tasered repeatedly for no reason whatsoever, even while he is handcuffed...until he dies. What do you think his motive was? Was he just practicing? Maybe he made a mistake and accidentally tasered him over and over?  cmon man..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Australian Bastard

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »
Man thats truly fucked up....and they simply fired that officer instead of charging him. This IS a fucking outrage.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 09:25:41 PM by Overfiendton Chigurh »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 01:33:08 AM »

I meant the cops don't care if it's a white person or a black person, some of them are sick son of a bitches who will kill and torture. It's like they don't view their purpose as upholding the law, they see it as a power trip and armed with a deadly weapon, whether their weapon of choice is the wholesome friendly tasor or a gun, they believe it gives them carte blanche to do whatever they want. I don't even get upset when a degenerate racist comes on here talking about what the whiteys are doing to the blacks, when white die at the hands of the police to, white or black, these cops need to be prosecuted for their criminality and yet by turning the other way, the system encourages and feeds this sickening depravity.

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 01:59:56 AM »

I meant the cops don't care if it's a white person or a black person, some of them are sick son of a bitches who will kill and torture. It's like they don't view their purpose as upholding the law, they see it as a power trip and armed with a deadly weapon, whether their weapon of choice is the wholesome friendly tasor or a gun, they believe it gives them carte blanche to do whatever they want. I don't even get upset when a degenerate racist comes on here talking about what the whiteys are doing to the blacks, when white die at the hands of the police to, white or black, these cops need to be prosecuted for their criminality and yet by turning the other way, the system encourages and feeds this sickening depravity.

Yeah, some cops ARE just sick. However, we could probably end the back and forth with one simple question. Do you believe white people in this country receive the same treatment from police as minorities do? The reason I ask is, if you say yes...the discussion is pointless. Only the truly blind are not able to see whats completely obvious. This has been an issue in this country since before your grandparents were born. Its an issue in most countries where there are clear minority groups (with the exception of maybe South Africa and some South American countries, etc).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 04:41:49 AM »
Yes there are racist cops.  Of course.  Cops have killed many many white people as well.  Bottom line is their corruption and power is growing and is a serious problem.  Some of you guys need to get the fucking chip off your shoulder and quit acting like you're the only one with problems.  Shit is annoying.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »
Andddddddddddddd, at the same time it's hard for cops to be AS racist like that, BECUZ now there's black cops, now there's hispanic cops.

And it was 2 BLACK cops who killed Sean Bell, so people.

Fuck color man, it's on class.

Listen men, living where I live at, ALL BLACK PEOPLE, there's maybe a white person here and there and when cops come thru and there's a problem, them white officers hate on them just as much. Cuz one, they poor as fuck living in a damn slum and the police think they better and two, what you think them cops like to see white/black together like that. White people are shaming them. So even more reason why it's on some class shit.

And as a brotha, I understand this, I live it, I see it. This racist cop thang. Man, I live it, witness it weekly.

But I sometimes contemplate how some of these brothas talking this shit, becuz where DO YOU live, ya feel me?

Black folks in the burbs. (I'm not speakin' them on this board but I'm seeing it daily like)

People, it's on class, wake the fuck up. Rich white people hate poor white people in the Projects, just as much as the blacks. They don't wanna see that shit.

Fuck the police period, sure whatever, listen to a verse in KRS One's 'Black Cop'.

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »
Yes there are racist cops.  Of course.  Cops have killed many many white people as well.  Bottom line is their corruption and power is growing and is a serious problem.  Some of you guys need to get the fucking chip off your shoulder and quit acting like you're the only one with problems.  Shit is annoying.

The problem is, when people pretend there isnt a problem...when there is, nothing gets fixed. Its just funny to me how some people think its cool...or puts you in some privileged class to pretend as if their life is a struggle. Unfortunately, people are not treated equally in this country....or many others for that matter. Even more unfortunate, a lot of times it is due to race or religion. This is a fact. Being mistreated (particularly by your government) because of your race is even worse then religion...seeing as how religion is a choice. Race is not. If a person is part of a privileged group in whatever country theyre in...they should consider themselves lucky, and appreciate it. I know everyone wants to "be part of the group", but its not "cool" to be discriminated against lol.