Author Topic: Greatest running back of all time!!  (Read 472 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Greatest running back of all time!!
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:09:41 AM »
If it isnt obvious to you, maybe football just isnt your sport... 8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lW6FYB_L2aU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lW6FYB_L2aU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Greatest running back of all time!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 12:48:26 AM »
Amazing!  Lets not forget Jim Brown though

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »

and SWEETNESS

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 01:41:10 AM »
I remember when i used to watch football (cause they were trying to promote it here in Italy) and the best was Emmith Smith from the Dallas Cowboys. They had a blonde quarterback too. And i remember n. 80 from San Francisco (Rice? Sorry i'm not a real fan of this sport), Brett Favre and another one.. Dan Marino. Oh, wait, the last one. A defender. I don't remember his name, he was a superstar. I think the Riders acquired him? (Edit: it was Deion Sanders)

Anyway that's it about football, for me.  ;D

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 01:48:43 AM »
I remember when i used to watch football (cause they were trying to promote it here in Italy) and the best was Emmith Smith from the Dallas Cowboys. They had a blonde quarterback too. And i remember n. 80 from San Francisco (Rice? Sorry i'm not a real fan of this sport), Brett Favre and another one.. Dan Marino. Oh, wait, the last one. A defender. I don't remember his name, he was a superstar. I think the Riders acquired him? (Edit: it was Deion Sanders)

way to contribute...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 03:29:50 AM »
I agree Barry is the GOAT.  Greatest combo of quickness / agility / elusiveness ever.  Could turn any dead play into a td run.  I could watch his highlight reels all day.

Of course I got mad respect for Jim Brown and Sweetness, but they were more just powerful backs that could bull dudes over and break tackles. 

That vid didn't even mention OJ though.  I always thought it was amazing that he had leg braces as a kid and turned into the player that he was.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 04:53:44 AM »

way to contribute...lol

LOL. I know, my bad. :)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 07:18:54 AM »
the problem with jim brown is that he played at a time where it was much easier to dominate, the size of your average linebacker has grown 10 fold in the last 50 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »
word,homie was the truth..imagine if he wouldnt have been stuck in shitty ass detroit...no qb,no o.line,defense non-existent. maybe he wouldnt have retired so damn early either..props

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
I'd say Barry, in my life time I never saw such a great running back. Bo Jackson could have been, and as a Raider fan, I wish he finished his career the way he wanted.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »
Bo Jackson could have been, and as a Raider fan, I wish he finished his career the way he wanted.
yeah that was a shame,although my disgust with the Raiders runs deep, Bo was that dude.

herpes

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »
Barry is the best I have seen in my life.

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 08:58:09 PM »
Bo Jackson could have been, and as a Raider fan, I wish he finished his career the way he wanted.

whats worse is how Al Davis was having Marcus Allen riding the bench all those years too. Imagine the one-two punch Bo and Marcus Allen would have been.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 10:30:09 PM »
Bo was unreal. Dude might have gone down the GOAT had he stayed healthy along with Barry

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 10:45:32 PM »

Me and Spice online at the same time? That should be against the law or something. Too much swag on one board. What up spice my ace in the hole?

The Best of 3 Worlds