Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order: Volume 3" (ID3 Tags Updated)  (Read 2812 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/thenewwestworldorder-volume3/ - the version to download now has the proper id3 tags in place

Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order: Volume 3" - July 28, 2008 By : Rud

We warned you last week and as promised, we're back today with the World Exclusive Free Download of "New West World Order: Volume 3." The third installment in the "New West World Order" mixtape series has finally been completed and Meech Wells once again delivers another tape that is sure to generate buzz in the streets and online.

"New West World Order: Volume 3" continues in the same vein as Volume 1 and Volume 2, with heavy hitting, well produced backdrops alongside hard hitting, non-compromosing lyrics from some of your favourite artists.

Meech Wells, The Soul Mechanix and DJ LGee are joined by artists including Lil Wayne, Daz, Kurupt, Young Joker, Eastwood, Ya Boy, 40 Glocc, Jay Rock, 211, Jody Breeze, Truth, Boss, Grand Prize, Lil Lyn, Mic Moses and countless more. With production from Meech Wells, The Soul Mechanix and Tha Pusher the releases oozes cohesion and balance and is sure to be a summer smash amongst listeners.

Enough of the talk, lets allow you to get straight to the fresh new music. Use the link below to view the download page where you will find the full covers, tracklist, sample tracks and of course the download link.

Meech Wells, DJ LGee & Soul Mechanix Present: The New West World Order (Volume 3)

Get your free copy of "New West World Order: Volume 3" today and ensure you drop your thoughts for Meech and the team to check out on our forums. Ensure you check out Meech Wells on MySpace for more news and media from himself and his artists.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 03:34:02 AM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props ! I want that Dippin On The Cops Remix.

A lil weird to see Wayne on the cover of a West Coast Mixtape, but it's all good.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

first two were good, dont expect anything different with this

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AnybodyKilla

Props. Damn, i hate it when they label the shit in caps, thats annoying as hell!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props. Damn, i hate it when they label the shit in caps, thats annoying as hell!!!

lol, yeah.

kemizt

EFFeX

Going to give this a spin in a little while, I know it's going to be blazing!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

So true, it looks so unprofessional and unfinished. But thats the case with most mixtapes.

But fuck that tho, its bout the music and this should be dope like vol. 1 & 2

AnybodyKilla

So true, it looks so unprofessional and unfinished. But thats the case with most mixtapes.

But fuck that tho, its bout the music and this should be dope like vol. 1 & 2

Yah, really unprofessional, shits so sloppy, they didnt even label the songs, they all say stupid shit like who produced them and who did the bass n wut not LMAO!!!

EFFeX

Wasnt feelin this too much.

Really?

Were you a fan of the first two?

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
This tape goes so hard..

That Yong 3rd, young joker grand prix track is hot as F#%$^#%$#k!!!!!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I use to be pumped on meech wells he use to make fat ass beats but now i think i think there ordinary or slightly mediocre i dont know maybe its the nobodys that he works with like joker i really havent heard a beat that i like from him in while

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

EFFeX

I use to be pumped on meech wells he use to make fat ass beats but now i think i think there ordinary or slightly mediocre i dont know maybe its the nobodys that he works with like joker i really havent heard a beat that i like from him in while

I think Joker got skills, he's one of the dudes that stands out more on the tape to be honest.

As far as the tracks go, I only was able to give it a quick spin in the whip, but it sounds pretty tight to me. It seemed Vol. 2 had more stand out tracks, but this one has some sure bangers too. I'll post up my favorite tracks after I give it another listen.

boss of the west

• 'G'
This shit is banging and young joker is the bizness and the beats is banging fuck these haters!

AnybodyKilla

I think Joker got skills, he's one of the dudes that stands out more on the tape to be honest.

As far as the tracks go, I only was able to give it a quick spin in the whip, but it sounds pretty tight to me. It seemed Vol. 2 had more stand out tracks, but this one has some sure bangers too. I'll post up my favorite tracks after I give it another listen.

Ya Joker stands out the most to me aswell. Hes got a Eastwood type presence on his songs!!!

boss of the west

• 'G'

Ya Joker stands out the most to me aswell. Hes got a Eastwood type presence on his songs!!!
good 2 see some niggas got street ears this tape is hard blood!