Author Topic: Lol damn this Rick Ross shit is getting deep  (Read 845 times)

GangstaBoogy

Lol damn this Rick Ross shit is getting deep
« on: July 28, 2008, 01:17:18 PM »
July 28, 2008.   Just when you thought the whole Rick Ross sagawas over, MediaTakeOut.com's pals over at TheSmokingGun.com came up wth more dirt. Here's what they found out:

The documents include Ross's employment application (below), which notes that he was a 1994 graduate of Miami's Carol City Senior High School and spent a year at Georgia's Albany State College, where he studied Criminal Justice.

On a personal history form, he identifies Tommie Ann Roberts as his mother and Tawanda Roberts as his sister. Both women are prominently thanked in the liner notes to Ross's 2008 album "Trilla." Additionally, according to Florida Secretary of State records, Tommie and Tawanda serve as officers of Rick Ross Charities, a not-for-profit whose current address is identical to the one Ross himself provided on his DoC employment records.

Other personnel records include a fingerprint card that was used during a criminal background check, and the resulting report showing that Ross was clean. In a supplemental application, Ross agreed to perform a wide ranger of correctional officer duties, including "shoot an inmate attempting to escape."

http://www.mediatakeout.com/25436/update_the_smoking_gun_gets_ahold_of_rapper_rick_ross_personnel_file.html
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

Re: Lol damn this Rick Ross shit is getting deep
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 01:18:24 PM »
MediaTakeOut is usually fake but this one sounds believable I guess lol

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
Im waitin on Ross to speak on it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »
all florida rappers suck any way.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 03:01:06 PM »
ROWWWWWWWWWWWWS

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 03:08:24 PM »
i couldnt give a fuck less

i still like him as a rapper. dudes funny
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 03:47:41 PM by R1ZE »

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »
how do fellow rappers tolerate this?

he should be burned at the stake, how dare he switch sides like it's nothing

I want vengeance for this facade

Birdman and all them love the cops I guess  :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 03:49:25 PM »
I guess he wasn't running away from that cop in the beginning of the Speedin video but just getting him some donuts. And we all know how he likes to swim, so jumping from that bridge makes sense, a little dramatical maybe but let's not forget that he is THE BOSS!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »
Im waitin on Ross to speak on it.

Yah whens this fat boss gonna speak up and admit it. Its a fact he was now, he fucked up even more by denying it the first time lmao!!!

Jome

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »
let's not forget that he is THE BOSS!

Not only the boss, but the BIGGEST boss I've seen thus far, and I'm not likely to see a bigger one any time soon.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
all florida rappers suck any way.

speak on it

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »
Ross should stop bein a bitch and just admit to it all. A CO ain't shit anyways. He aint a cop.

Stop lettin me down Ricky. BOSS!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Efrain

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »
Black people in America are so fucked if it's "un-cool" that you had a real job, went to college or otherwise contributed to society in some positive way. Don't get me wrong Rick Ross lied about his past and he's a LIER for it, but let's look at the big picture here.

People should be more outraged that in order to be popular in hip-hop people like Rick Ross need to fabricate these elaborate back-stories in the first place. If you value an artist's street credibility over their artistic ability then you can't be mad at Rick Ross; you're the reason he lied.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 07:55:27 PM »
Black people in America are so fucked if it's "un-cool" that you had a real job, went to college or otherwise contributed to society in some positive way. Don't get me wrong Rick Ross lied about his past and he's a LIER for it, but let's look at the big picture here.

People should be more outraged that in order to be popular in hip-hop people like Rick Ross need to fabricate these elaborate back-stories in the first place. If you value an artist's street credibility over their artistic ability then you can't be mad at Rick Ross; you're the reason he lied.
Realest shit int his thread thus far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE