Author Topic: Oliver Stone movie "W" coming out just before election  (Read 360 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Oliver Stone movie "W" coming out just before election
« on: July 29, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »
Oliver Stone is a shady character no doubt.  He's part of the Illuminati's hold over Hollywood.  I think he directed a few other political movies, off the top of my head, he made a movie about Freemasonry staring another Masonic actor Nicholas Cage.  In the movie they attempt to make light of masonry and disguise the real truth.

Oliver Stone graduated from the same college as Bush, Yale.. and was a part of the same fraternal order Skull and Bones.  They were attending the university at the same time.

This is all my own theory, but I think the rub on this is that Oliver Stone will pretend to make this movie controversial by displaying Bush's drinking problem and family fueds, but when it comes to the issues that really matter he will cleverly keep those issues hidden, and ultimately the American public will end up relating more to Bush and the republican party after watching the movie.

What ya'll think...looks pretty interesting.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jome

herpes

Re: Oliver Stone movie "W" coming out just before election
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188416.0

nothing wrong with this thread... infinite is just going deeper into the potential political aspect of the film which I dont think you would get if the thread was left alone in the movie section of the forum.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »
Yeah word, that's why I didn't move, merge or close it.  :)

As for the political aspect, I'm not sure there is one to be considered.. it's labeled "Comedy/Drama".

God damn it, that Hayden sig is hypnotic.  :o

Australian Bastard

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 10:36:59 PM »
Man....ain't this some shit.

This is all my own theory, but I think the rub on this is that Oliver Stone will pretend to make this movie controversial by displaying Bush's drinking problem and family fueds, but when it comes to the issues that really matter he will cleverly keep those issues hidden, and ultimately the American public will end up relating more to Bush and the republican party after watching the movie.

What ya'll think...looks pretty interesting.

Word. They are trying to white-wash shit with this movie. Forget the administration's crimes, Bush is simply a misunderstood Homer-Simpson type!

They have come to long realize they can't fight against people's negative perceptions of Bush and his administration, so the 'best' thing to do is channel people's criticisms with comedy.

The fact is this man and the people behind him are smarter and more cunning than the public or the media gives them credit for...

Cursed be the wicked snakes who try to snatch the truth away

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »
Oliver Stone was in Skull and Bones? lol I really really doubt that.  The guy who made Platoon?  The guy who has doubts on 9/11?  Let's get this straight, Stone is probably as big as a Bush hater as most of us.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »

Of course this is all part of the process of making Bush into a comedy figure but I think you might have some of your facts wrong on Oliver Stone. He did not graduate from Yale after dropping out after a year and as far as the membership of skull and bones, I am assuming you are making the link because he was a Yale pupil. but only a select few make it into that frat group. I think if you were to describe Stone as anything, he is a gate keeper, an intellectual foot soldier  there to steer opinion in a certain direction.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »
Just the latest hit piece on President Bush from left wing Hollywood. Nothing suprising here.

Of course this movie will bomb at the box office, just like all anti American movies do.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »
It will bomb because Stone hasn't made a box office hit in YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS. 

herpes

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »
Yeah word, that's why I didn't move, merge or close it.  :)

As for the political aspect, I'm not sure there is one to be considered.. it's labeled "Comedy/Drama".

God damn it, that Hayden sig is hypnotic.  :o

With all our differences Hayden always has the power to bring people together lol.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
Just the latest hit piece on President Bush from left wing Hollywood. Nothing suprising here.

Of course this movie will bomb at the box office, just like all anti American movies do.

Anti-Bush isn't anti-American. Left wing or not, what good can be said about Bush? It's not so much about a left wing movie, it's more about the truth, and common sense. Bush is a bad president, a bad american, and a bad person. That's not liberal, it's the truth.

An Anti-American movie flopping at the box office? That's quiet a bold prediction. No one could see that coming. Patriotism is a mental illness. Americans think their the best, the best health care, the best education, the best at everything. It's very delusional thinking.

The fact is this man and the people behind him are smarter and more cunning than the public or the media gives them credit for...

That is true, except I wouldn't use the world smart to describe any of Bush's policies or actions. Sure he tricked almost everyone into voting for him, and invading Iraq. He had an agenda, he got it done, which does deserve some credit. But everything Bush has done has been good for him and his rich friends, and bad for America.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »

Don't be so simple minded.  Just because it shows Bush boozing and because Bill O'Riely didn't like it, doesn't make it as anti-Bush as you think.

I've been doing some research on Oliver Stone.  This guy is deeply connected on the highest levels.  His comes from a wealthy Jewish background, and was already working for the exchange market in France after graduating highschool.  He's supposedly "liberal" yet asked to serve as a footsoldier killing Vietnamese and won a Purple Heart for his efforts.

He's  made many political movies dealing with some of the most controversial events of our society.  Such as "JFK", "911", "Platoon" (about Vietnam), and "Midnight Express" (displaying Turks in a negative light, no surprise here with Stones wealthy Jewish background coupled with the fact that it was the Islamic Ottoman Turks that prevented the Jews from overtaking Palestine for 400 years).

But in each one of these movies he has been masterful at directing people's eyes away from the deeper truth and the big picture and focusing them upon some smaller controversy that is meaningless at the end of the day.  

Case in point... George Bush boozing, or family fueds.  Okay, this characterization may be called "controversial" by the mainstream media, but this hides much larger issues.  Such as...

-the Bush families entanglement with Big oil companies foreign and domestic, the Carlyle Group, Skull and Bone fraternal Masonic order etc., and how this may have influenced him into creating the  so-called "War on Terror" and wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.  And threatening language against other Oil-rich nations such as Sudan and Iran.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 07:49:07 PM by Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 11:31:22 AM »

Don't be so simple minded.  Just because it shows Bush boozing and because Bill O'Riely didn't like it, doesn't make it as anti-Bush as you think.

I've been doing some research on Oliver Stone.  This guy is deeply connected on the highest levels.  His comes from a wealthy Jewish background, and was already working for the exchange market in France after graduating highschool.  He's supposedly "liberal" yet asked to serve as a footsoldier killing Vietnamese and won a Purple Heart for his efforts.

He's  made many political movies dealing with some of the most controversial events of our society.  Such as "JFK", "911", "Platoon" (about Vietnam), and "Midnight Express" (displaying Turks in a negative light, no surprise here with Stones wealthy Jewish background coupled with the fact that it was the Islamic Ottoman Turks that prevented the Jews from overtaking Palestine for 400 years).

But in each one of these movies he has been masterful at directing people's eyes away from the deeper truth and the big picture and focusing them upon some smaller controversy that is meaningless at the end of the day.  

Case in point... George Bush boozing, or family fueds.  Okay, this characterization may be called "controversial" by the mainstream media, but this hides much larger issues.  Such as...

-the Bush families entanglement with Big oil companies foreign and domestic, the Carlyle Group, Skull and Bone fraternal Masonic order etc., and how this may have influenced him into creating the  so-called "War on Terror" and wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.  And threatening language against other Oil-rich nations such as Sudan and Iran.

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »

Liberals were generally considered to be against the Vietnam war, not joining the war and requesting to be a foot soldier.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »

Liberals were generally considered to be against the Vietnam war, not joining the war and requesting to be a foot soldier.

stop generalizing.

harvey weinstein joined the vietnam war just because he wanted the experience of killing someone.