Author Topic: "Trick Daddy: Rick Ross Will Be On My Album"  (Read 130 times)

Elano

"Trick Daddy: Rick Ross Will Be On My Album"
« on: July 29, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
With new details on Miami rapper Rick Ross’ past in law enforcement emerging today, SOHH spoke with the “Mayor of Miami,” Trick Daddy, to set the record straight that it was not him that was responsible for the leaked images depicting his fellow 305 brethren as a correctional officer.

“It really was no accusations to be honest,” Trick told SOHH about the rumors. “What really happened was someone took an old interview, along with the pictures and tried to turn that into some Trick and Rick beef. What their intentions for this are? I don’t know, or whether it was some personal sh*t with me, or personal sh*t with Ross, I don’t know.”

“The fact of the matter is, whenever I do something I stand by my sh*t,” he continued. “I want credit for anything I do and I will not take credit or applaud some sh*t like that. I’m not that kind of ni**a.”

As SOHH reported earlier, TheSmokingGun.com obtained an additional 86 pages of Ross’ personnel file today from the Florida Department of Corrections, further chronicling his 18-month employment as a corrections officer in the mid-90s. Included in the report were documents ranging from Ross’ employment application and finger print card, payroll information, a loyalty oath and a Certificate of Appreciation that Ross received due to his perfect attendance record. SOHH reached out to the rapper's manager, E-Class, but he refused to comment on the reports.

“We can’t let the media frenzy dictate our lives,” Trick explained.  “If I took up for O.J. Simpson, Michael Vick, R. Kelly and Mike Tyson, how the hell am I going to go against Rick Ross? Be for real. That’s what I represent. I represent the struggle.”

Despite recent rumors citing Trick as the culprit for leaking Ross’ correction officer images, he maintains that his relationship with the Boss was not hindered.

“Real ni**as don’t go on no gossip; real ni**as are on real levels,” Trick affirmed. “The main thing that’s important is that I know myself and I am a Rick Ross fan. We have thrown hands and me and Rick have beat ni**as’ assess together. So, if you asking me if I had any run-ins or personal experiences with Ross and any incidents of the gossip going around, no I haven’t!”

Trick also informed SOHH that Miami is still behind Rick Ross and their movement will not be derailed by the recent reports.

“They feel like what really done is done and let it be,” he revealed. “We also understand that were under the impression that someone is trying to sabotage our movement, saying our movement is fake, but the fact of the matter is Miami has been making music for a long time and no one thing or one person can stop us. That’s not going to stop us, We must go on.”

In related news, Trick looked to clear the air regarding his recent comments about Plies not being present for DJ Khaled’s  “Out Here Gindin’” video shoot, stating there is no beef between him and the gunshine state goon.

“That little comment I made about the Piles situation, that wasn’t anything personal against Plies,” he said. “Me and Piles are both responsible for that incident. He know what he did and of course everyone in the world knows what I did.That ain’t no on-going thing. We ain’t shot at each other or nothing like that, or threaten each other lives or nothing like that. We’re entertainers. Don’t get it twisted that we’re a part of a fake beef. I don’t have a problem with no body and if I don’t say it out my mouth, then it definitely ain’t a problem.”

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:00:05 PM by Elano »