Author Topic: Which Inglewood rapper should replace Mack 10 in Westside Connection ?  (Read 308 times)

Inglewoodswangin

• Lil Geezy
What Inglewood Rapper Do yall think should replace Mack 10 in WSC ? Damani , 211 or Mr Short Khop ? And feel free to mention any1 else .

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
none of them. why would it just be from ingelwood?
i reckon it's gonna be the game. too many rumors for it not to be him.

OG Hack Wilson

big syke
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Inglewoodswangin

• Lil Geezy
Right right , I just thought Inglewood should replace Inglewood , but I guess as long as they r reppin the B card it would be cool GAME might be a nice look.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
its not going to be worth doing it if it isnt game

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

ThaRealSupreme

What Inglewood Rapper Do yall think should replace Mack 10 in WSC ? Damani , 211 or Mr Short Khop ? And feel free to mention any1 else .

I think they should bring somebody more raw to the table like RedRum781
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

jaytee

Westside Connection is Ice Cube, Mack 10 & Dub C period. 

I wouldn't mind Cube & Dub hooking up with Ren but not under the Westside Connection name.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
big syke
That's crazy, I was about to say that! Yeah they need to put Big Syke on it! With cool beats and cool partners Syke is amazing!

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
Either Mousolini (Big Syke) or 211